SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Those dwts paparazzi videos were especially choice. What a gentleman!! I'm sure the women are flocking post-show, no need for Ben's leftovers.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Those dwts paparazzi videos were especially choice. What a gentleman!! I'm sure the women are flocking post-show, no need for Ben's leftovers.

That was horrible!! I agree completely, that was plain old mean. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:39 pm

IDK...in all fairness he may be ignorant as to how to really treat a woman. Hard to believe being raised around all those sisters and his mom, but I'm married to a man like that that and he has 2 daughters. It happens. You can educate them and sometimes it still does not sink in. Not that it's not nice, it sucks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

I thoughtit looked like he felt suffocated and was trying to shake her. no no
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:41 am

How old is Chris again? 33, 35? IMO, ignorance is a choice at that age when it comes to how to treat a woman and certainly no excuse for his douchey behavior. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Chris Soules ‏@souleschris 3h3 hours ago
Plans for March 19/20? If ur in NY or Boston, come hang! NY: http://bit.ly/1IV5mXj Boston: http://bit.ly/1K3sz4w

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 CYOxKniUkAAI7EN

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:40 pm

Is this for real?? The prices to meet these people??
And CS fan favorite?

What is the world coming to. no no
These guys are just milking it alright.

Join us for our Meet a Bachelor Fantasy Weekend on Sunday, March 20, 2016. We are bringing some of the hottest "Bachelors" to Long Island!

The Meet a Bachelor Fantasy Weekend will be hosted by Chris Soules, fan favorite from ABC's "The Bachelor".

The event will also feature Cody Sattler, Ben Zorn, Dylan Petitt, and Jared Haibon- you'll get to see all of them for a star studded afternoon in Long Island! Come spend the day with your favorite bachelors!

$ 162.19 tickets, Platinum- includes a 2 hour meet/greet with the bachelors for autographs and photo ops plus a 90 minute show- limited to 100 tickets. Doors will open at 10 am. for a 11 a.m. Platinum event. Limit of 3 autographs per star.

$ 107.77 tickets, VIP- includes the 90 minute show as well a group photo op at the end of the show. Doors will open at 1 p.m. for a 2 p.m. show. VIP photo op is one photo op per person with the 5 bachelors in a group, VIP begins immediately following the show. Bring your own camera for the photo op.

$ 70.76 tickets-General Admission ninety minute show featuring Q & A, interviews, and fan fun.
All ticket prices include local sales taxes
Bring your cameras but no videotaping allowed.
Every paid ticket/attendee will have a 2 ITEM MINIMUM, no exceptions.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meet-a-bachelor-fantasy-weekend-tickets-19589164719
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:00 am

Is it at least for charity???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:48 am

^ I hope it's for charity!
If not? speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 am

rhondam wrote:I thoughtit looked like he felt suffocated and was trying to shake her. no no

I agree!! I was never a fan of Whitney because I thought she engulfed him right out of the limo. I never saw their "connection" either. I remember when they were on the boat I saw no positive body language from him. And they were luke warm at best at the ATFR. She was too "all in" from the get go and he was all about Becca.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 pm

rhondam wrote:I don't know that he intentionally used her. I think he thought they could really make it work based on how into him she said she was and how into Arlington she said she was. I think he thought it would be enough and that he'd grow to love her bc she loved him so much. I mean there's no doubt that he felt more for others but when it was only between W and B he chose the sure thing but I don't believe it was malicious. I think he was trying to fool himself that he and Whit would work and it didn't take long for him to figure out that she wasn't a good match for him but by then he was already stuck and were they both putting up a front at ATFR or just him? I can't remember. Either way, he should've picked Becca and tried the long distance dating imo.

I agree that Chris was more into to Becca, but that said, I still don't see he and Becca as a good match and he may have known that. Becca is very into her faith - I believe that's a key part of her attraction to Ben - and I never got any sort or religious vibe from Chris. I just don't see Becca settling down with someone that didn't share such a critical part of her life.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is it at least for charity???
I clicked on the link and couldn't find any mention of a charitable cause.  The money will go to the men for appearance fees and the organizers JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX