SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Chris' ego is bruised Whitney didn't take the crumbs he offered in terms of affection/attention and is shocked she walked away.

I really haven't seen any sign of that. He is always very respectful when he speaks of her in interviews, but I don't get any impression of being emotional about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sorry Jillian Harris but I don't trust you when it comes to men. cheeky

Yeah her picker is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Chris' ego is bruised Whitney didn't take the crumbs he offered in terms of affection/attention and is shocked she walked away.

I really haven't seen any sign of that. He is always very respectful when he speaks of her in interviews, but I don't get any impression of being emotional about it.

He has mentioned in interviews (one up thread) that the sting of a break-up made him step back from getting out in the dating world again.  (my words). That seems to be the only indication from either one that the break up bothered him.  It seems he is moving on and socializing.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 pm

I still like Chris and just think he's a very simple man who likes his farm, family, pretty ladies, beer and to have some goofy fun. When I see how poised, put together and classy Whitney is, not to mention such a city career woman, I can easily imagine that she realized post show Chris was not at all what she wanted in a man and that she had been in bubble love.  Their breakup could have been as much that as Chris not being head over heals for her or not treating her right.   I'd guess it was a pretty mutual split realizing they weren't the right match for each other.  That's how it came across in the media with both of them handling it like rational adults, not heartsick kids.

I find Chris pretty funny and likable for who he is and hopefully he'll find a fun gal to settle down with someday, at least for his sweet parent's sake. I do think he'd love to be a dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:

He has mentioned in interviews (one up thread) that the sting of a break-up made him step back from getting out in the dating world again.  (my words). That seems to be the only indication from either one that the break up bothered him.  It seems he is moving on and socializing.

I think they are just excuses. Chris is not looking for a wife, never was. Not on this show anyway. He's just having fun now and enjoying the perks of being on TV. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:52 am

^^^ I agree. Just excuses. He screwed up on his show and after in the real world. His relationship with Whit was doomed from the start. IMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:18 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 CbTi7rDUUAEiZsJ
Chris Soules ‏@souleschris
This bracelet from @MudLOVE provides jobs in Honduras through @humanityandhope! Get yours: http://mudlove.com/hope
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:35 am

relaxing wrote:I still like Chris and just think he's a very simple man who likes his farm, family, pretty ladies, beer and to have some goofy fun.

Yep, Chris definitely well represents the definition of men as simpletons!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Not sure if this has been put here.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/196211/you_wont_believe_who_chris?utm_content=bachelor_fanpage&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 CclXc53UcAAX20l
Us Weekly@usweekly
#TheBachelor's Chris Soules and Lauren Iaconetti hooked up at Jade and Tanner's wedding! http://usm.ag/1QMDJMZ

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Ewww. Of course they did.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:13 am

The farmer takes a mistress. laugh out loud laugh out loud   Thanks for the TMI Ashley. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX