SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 am

Of course we don't know all the facts yet, but I can't imagine he'd flee unless he knew he was in some serious trouble. The most disturbing bit is that the tractor driver died at the hospital, so he could've still been helped when Chris allegedly fled the scene. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 am

That's the saddest part to me. If the reports are accurate he slammed the person into a ditch and drove off.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 1f630

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:So an investigation will take place and the facts will come out. I am not willing to jump to any conclusions.
Exactly.
It said he received medical attention, we do not know exactly what happened. Not excusing his leaving the scene at all but, I believe if he were drunk it would have come out by now. He will really need our prayers now, how does one live knowing they killed someone? I personally would have a tough time knowing that even if I were guilty ONLY by virtue of my car being involved (i.e innocent bystander driving). He needs our prayers.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:36 am

umngirl wrote:Here's a little more info

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/04/25/chris-soules-arrested-fatal-car-crash/

No thing comes up for me on this site. Has it been taken down?

So sad for all involved.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am

No it hasn't been taken down.

Try this link
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:44 am

^^ Got it; thanks.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 am

Gosh that is awful. How one's life can change in seconds. A lot of people leave the scene because they are simply scared in shock or yes under the influence. One stupid mistake can ruin you for many years.

Prayers for the family of the deceased and for CS, he's going to need them. Whatever happened, I feel bad for all involved.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 am

Wow what a terrible situation. Such a tragic time for the family of the tractor driver. I hope Chris rendered aide before fleeing the accident. Regardless obviously he made bad choices that resulted in disastrous circumstances. So sad.
Chris has been redoing his house and yesterday the designers and camera crew/photographers arrived to finish the final details and do a magazine photo shoot of the finished house redo/decoration. They were supposed to be shooting footage for the next few days.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:So an investigation will take place and the facts will come out. I am not willing to jump to any conclusions.
Exactly.
It said he received medical attention, we do not know exactly what happened.  Not excusing his leaving the scene at all but, I believe if he were drunk it would have come out by now.  He will really need our prayers now, how does one live knowing they killed someone?  I personally would have a tough time knowing that even if I were guilty ONLY by virtue of my car being involved (i.e innocent bystander driving).  He needs our prayers.

I might be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and feel sorry for him if he didn't have a long record of driving offences in his past. That just paints the picture of someone who thinks they're invincible. I can see how it's easy to think nothing will happen when you're driving around mostly empty roads in the middle of nowhere, but I would hope most people learn before it's too late. I really hope for his sake he wasn't breaking the law when this accident happened, but if he was, I have little sympathy for him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 pm

I really hope it has nothing to do with Alcohol. I read the people article and it said it did not.

But regardless there was some negligence that caused this to happen. I don't plan on speculating until the facts are in. This is just too serious to do that.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Heartbreaking for all involved. Shame on Chris S if it true he left the scene without a second thought.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Always thought he was a sleazebag. Never understood all the excusing in this thread that he is just a "drunken goof". Well now he is a drunken goof who left a deadly accident that HE caused. Doesnt the TMZ article say that alcoholic containers were found in his vehicle? Dont see how alcohol had NOTHING to do with this considering his history. He's scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX