SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 pm

I think Arie has taken the post down with Chris in court. He may have thought better of his comments.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 pm

I never liked CS as a contestant, much less as the Bachelor.
This is a real tragedy indeed. I suspect there are suspicious things we are not aware of...

The facts are:

Chris rear-ended a tractor while driving his truck.

Chris called 911, gave description of the accident to the dispatcher, said he did not know how to administer CPR but dispatcher guided him. He checked the pulse and breathing of the poor man various times. He still had a pulse, but was unconscious (said a couple of times by CS). CS did not hit the tractor and run off. This 911 call lasted about 4-5mins (where the heck were the ambulance and emergency people, the police??!!, in Toronto they get there in 2mins max!) Towards the end of the 911 call, CS said "Can I call you back real quick?" which to me sounded ridiculous and weird, but we do not know what was happening at that moment! CS was with other people when he made that 911 call, as we could hear them around him at the scene of the accident. Before CS finished the 911 call he also asked clearly "Are they coming, ambulance coming?"

Chris got picked up by a red truck after that, and left the scene (which is totally wrong) This is the truck the people there told the police about, and this is how they found him after.

My question remains, why did the police and ambulance take that long to show up??

Chris asked for a warrant to come inside the residence he was at. Although most of us would never do this if we are innocent, CS had it in his right to ask for a warrant before allowing anybody inside the premises he was in. IMO it was very bad for him to do so, thus me thinking there are "suspicious" circumstances.

CS was arrested, and charged with "fleeing the scene of an accident that resulted in death" as far as we know. He attended court, posted bail, gave the courts his passport, and will be back for indictment in court May 2nd ? next week.

CS charge is not "fleeing the scene of an accident where death occurred" which is very different. This poor man died upon arrival at the hospital.

IMO, even though the law is slightly different in Canada, CS should do time in jail. Depending on the investigation and facts determined by police, his charges may remain the same, or change to involuntary manslaughter... A lot of things come into play here, ie: alcohol, speed, seatbelts, right of way, etc etc
Given his old, and recent, traffic violations and charges, I would hope he gets a few years in jail, or combination of jail & parole for the remainder time?

Any which way you look at it, it will be a very difficult time for all involved. My prayers go out to the family of the tractor driver, and also to CS family.

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:40 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I think Arie has taken the post down with Chris in court. He may have thought better of his comments.

IG stories expire after 24 hours. I was wondering why Arie was so outspoken, totally forgot about the last min switcheroo. I can't help but think he wouldn't have gone after any one else in Bach nation and that he's still resentful.

@TrishB I don't think we can compare accident response time in Toronto to rural Iowa. Chris couldn't even give an exact address.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Statement rom Britt

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.toofab.com/2017/04/26/bachelor-alum-britt-nilsson-on-chris-soules-arrest-after-fatal-car-accident-i-pray-for-both-mens-families

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Great statement by Britt. She has always been a class act and I have even more respect for her for standing up for Chris.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Britt's statement is wonderful and heart felt. What a gracious thing to do for Chris and the family of the deceased. I appreciate Britt more and more....she was so misunderstood IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Arie who I have always liked....takes a nosedive with his immature thoughtless remarks. no no  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:19 pm

sad

http://www.kwwl.com/story/35246562/2017/04/25/remembering-kenny-mosher

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 pm

I like Arie, too.  But I can't say he took a nosedive, unless I also say that about a large group of posters here.  I prefer to think that maybe he just hadn't thought it through and didn't have all the facts--just like many on here have changed their initial thoughts on the matter, Arie has deleted his post.  Maybe he had second thoughts.  IDK, I just don't like to condemn anyone in traumatic events, or in anyone's initial reaction to them.  Even after all the facts are in, I'd imagine there will be different feelings about it all.  That doesn't make any of us wrong or right.

ETA: Thanks, Blueberry for explaining that Arie's post was IG which is only up for 24 hours. IDK--it's just all so sad.

Last edited by beader on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 pm

I know what you mean @bleuberry but the fire station was only a mile from the accident! They are a part of first emergency response teams.
I just read an article, about two years old, that most people in the emergency response teams over there were volunteers, in that specific area was working on implementing the responders teams with new personnel and ambulances, etc

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Arie's post was an IG story and they expire after 24 hours. IIRC it was up since yesterday. It was still up earlier today even after the new reports.

ThursdayThoughts - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 pm

That was a lovely sincere message from Britt. She touched on every aspect in a very delicate meaningful way.

Insider just did a segment. They mentioned his IG was closed down. I just checked twitter and facebook and they've been closed as well. That IMO needed to be done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX