SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm

@Kashathediva my point is that whatever they tested chris for five entire hours after the accident the results wouldn't be accurate, but there are ways, using math, to calculate his likely level of intoxication or lack thereof at the time of the accident. And if the accident was what caused the alcohol to open/empty, forensics should easily be able to find the remnants in the interior of his car whether its seeped into the floor or the seats

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 02, 2017 4:58 pm

He might not have been legally over the limit but they should be able to prove based on the batches if the empty and open beer were from what he just bought. Its illegal to have an open container while driving in Iowa. Drunk or not it appears based on the filings today he was at least drinking at the time which is inexcusable. This is not his first rodeo/

You would also be able to tell how the tab was opened. If opened in the crash it would blow out not in like you would when opening a can.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 02, 2017 5:01 pm

The hair and nail analysis are very accurate. It's been used for a while.
Someone going into a situation with a warrant like that is aware they they are now under a time restraint and are not using blood as an accurate gauge.
So when he got to the jail, blood was out the window for consideration immediately. It was not considered as an accurate gauge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 02, 2017 5:37 pm

In my opinion....it's not my job to determine how guilty or innocent he is. That's the job of the judge, jury, attorney's, witnesses, etc. etc. They can determine all of that. And I am certainly not going to take the word of the media. I'm going to leave it all to the professionals. And even then.....his guilt or innocence doesn't really impact my life...and my opinion of him doesn't impact his since he doesn't know me at all. At the end of the day I feel sorry for everyone who's lives have been forever changed by this tragedy. I hope somehow there can be a silver lining and some good can come from it.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 pm

There are other tests that are used by forensic scientists that can accurately determine the level of intoxication by alcohol or drugs, even if the event happened 4-5 days before, and the person tried to eliminate it from his body.  This is a fact guys! My S.O. is a detective for the Toronto Police and deals with these things on the daily. I also posted a link a few pages ago explaining this in detail.
Another point, I have absolutely NO DOUBT (ZERO doubt actually), that the police have already interrogated the people at the store where CS purchased the beverages. By now, they most likely have receipts, time of purchase, amount, etc etc This is a very basic part of any investigation of this nature! (I also posted this before, just repeating it for those who stop to read my posts here & there)

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Another point is that the person who drove him away from the scene of the accident becomes an accessory. He or she is also culpable by his/her actions. Would be interesting to know who it was. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 03, 2017 7:21 pm

leselihau wrote:In my opinion....it's not my job to determine how guilty or innocent he is.  That's the job of the judge, jury, attorney's, witnesses, etc. etc.  They can determine all of that.  And I am certainly not going to take the word of the media.  I'm going to leave it all to the professionals.  And even then.....his guilt or innocence doesn't really impact my life...and my opinion of him doesn't impact his since he doesn't know me at all.  At the end of the day I feel sorry for everyone who's lives have been forever changed by this tragedy.  I hope somehow there can be a silver lining and some good can come from it.  

Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein spoke at the White House correspondents dinner regarding their reporting on Watergate.  They agreed that the story they ended with after discovering all the available facts was never the story they thought it would be when they started. Sometimes we need to just wait and see...let the facts reveal themselves.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Newto wrote:Another point is that the person who drove him away from the scene of the accident becomes an accessory.  He or she is also culpable by his/her actions.  Would be interesting to know who it was.  JMHO.

I believe several articles mentioned it was a family member. They would most definitely be an accessory. Even if Chris wasn't thinking clearly for whatever reason, the driver of the red truck should have told him to stay put. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Newto wrote:Another point is that the person who drove him away from the scene of the accident becomes an accessory.  He or she is also culpable by his/her actions.  Would be interesting to know who it was.  JMHO.

I believe several articles mentioned it was a family member.  They would most definitely be an accessory.  Even if Chris wasn't thinking clearly for whatever reason, the driver of the red truck should have told him to stay put.  Jmo.  

Yep, and the fact that they didn't is one of the many reasons I personally think there was definitely a reason Chris ran. I just can't perform the mental trickery required to believe he was just in shock or didn't realise he needed to stay and neither did whoever picked him up. I stand by my opinion that further charges are probably coming once the investigation is complete. Whether they stick is another thing altogether, since he ran and all. If he was drinking and they can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt, then I hope he at least gets the maximum for leaving the scene. We don't need any more examples being set that fleeing the scene is the way to save your azz. Even the idea infuriates me. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 04, 2017 3:39 am

FWIW, here is something I found about leaving the scene of an accident:

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2013/05/leaving-the-scene-of-an-accident-what-can-happen.html

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 3:44 pm

If this has been reported please delete. There is an article on dailymailonline that he is being charge with and run causing the death over fatal car crash that killed his 66 year old neighbor as the arraignment is set for May 23

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 3:55 pm

The DM article is incorrect. It says he was charged with Hit and Run which is not the same as leaving the scene.

ETOnline
On Monday morning, Soules was formally charged with leaving the scene of the accident, despite his lawyers claiming last week that he offered "reasonable assistance" to Mosher before his death.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX