Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Chris Soules - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #3

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Soules - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm

The DM article is incorrect. It says he was charged with Hit and Run which is not the same as leaving the scene.

ETOnline
On Monday morning, Soules was formally charged with leaving the scene of the accident, despite his lawyers claiming last week that he offered "reasonable assistance" to Mosher before his death.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 37653

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon May 08, 2017 3:02 pm

I'll be curious to hear the facts to do with the alleged open bottles such as what was open, could it have opened from the accident, what caused the accident and whether there could be extenuating circumstances such as whether the tractor had working tail lights, etc. I think it's possible that the defense could say that CS had a drink or 2 after the accident which I'd think could skew the results of any testing. JMO I'd think that the evidence would be strong as far as him leaving although if he did stay and give aid that could potentially help.

I'm definitely not going to excuse drinking and driving if that's what happened but am also not going to make any assumptions until we know more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12111

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 pm

I agree that we will have to leave it all up to the professionals and a jury trial. It is sad for everyone. There is no excuse for drinking and driving, if that is what happened, but I still feel bad for Chris; if he has issues with alcohol, it is a disease.

I have seen some comments that having tractors on the road is a hazard because of the slow speed they have to go, and the number of blind turns in the area, so there may be multiple factors at fault.

My prayers go to the friends and family of the driver of the tractor.
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree that we will have to leave it all up to the professionals and a jury trial. It is sad for everyone. There is no excuse for drinking and driving, if that is what happened, but I still feel bad for Chris; if he has issues with alcohol, it is a disease.

I have seen some comments that having tractors on the road is a hazard because of the slow speed they have to go, and the number of blind turns in the area, so there may be multiple factors at fault.

My prayers go to the friends and family of the driver of the tractor.

Agreed it's sad all around. the accident happened on a straight flat part of the road. So while there are blind corners and hills that was not the case here. It was a clear day and still light out.
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 3876

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 08, 2017 7:49 pm

How do we know it was still light out?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 37653

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 08, 2017 8:04 pm

It was not still light out. I posted that it was not.
The accident was on April 24th. I posted this on May 1st.
Also: According to this source link sunset was at 8:00 PM on Monday April 24th, 2017. Twilight was at 8:30 PM. It was dark by 8:30PM shown as in one of the videos previously sourced.

Another source has sunset listed for today in Arlington as 8:12 PM today. With twilight approx 8:43 pm, so it could not possibly have been light out still at 8:20 pm on Monday April 24th IMO.
Right now it's 8:08 pm and it's just about dusk here, not quite dark where I am. Not yet the summer solstice for another good approx 6 weeks on the east coast.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 08, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 26004

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How do we know it was still light out?

I live near there.  It happened before 8:20 (called in then but he called it in after others arrived and he had climbed out of truck). and it was still light out then that night.  Also if you doubt me you can look it up online.

I have said it before here I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking at the sunset/taking a pic like he likes to do when it occurred.

It might be a definition of what is light. It was not dark or even close.
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 pm

I DID look it up online. This is what sunset was. This is when twilight was. It is now 8:08 where I am. The sun had set by then. SO it was over. D O N E.
It is now 8:14 where I am and just about dark, with barely a hint of light at all.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I DID look it up online. This is what sunset was. This is when twilight was. It is now 8:08 where I am. The sun had set by then. SO it was over. D O N E.
It is now 8:14 where I am and just about dark, with barely a hint of light at all.

And I am about 30 mins from where it happened. It was not dark yet. Yes getting darker but it was not yet dark. There was still light AKA twilight not for a while after it occurred.

It wail still be much brighter here in an hour than what you are describing. It really depends on where you are when it gets dark.
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Well, maybe one of our members who have access to google earth can help us out and will capture it tomorrow night and clarify the issue for once and for all.
Because in no way in god's creation do I believe in it is still light at 8:20PM in Arlington, Iowa when it is dark here now on NNJ at 8: 21.  And this would have been weeks ago there. I will be glad to concede the issue and eat crow.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Dusk is tricky time to drive IMO because not everyone has their lights on but it's not like daylight. I don't think there's any point in speculating that Chris could have been taking pics unless he was posting one at the time of the accident.

We're only going to know what he says happened and any potential witnesses and even then, people tend to see different things. I know it's nice to have everything in black and white but life tends to be more gray.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12111

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Mon May 08, 2017 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, maybe one of our members who have access to google earth can help us out and will capture it tomorrow night and clarify the issue for once and for all.
Because in no way in god's creation do I believe in it is still light at 8:20PM in Arlington, Iowa when it is dark here now on NNJ at 8: 21.  And this would have been weeks ago there.  I will be glad to concede the issue and eat crow.

I would tonight but it doesn't work with IOS right now. It's still 30 mins from 8:20 here now.
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum