SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by beader Mon May 08, 2017 9:46 pm

I haven't seen the direction that he was driving mentioned. Anyone know which direction he was headed? It can be very difficult to see if you are driving west just before sunset.

beader

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by sparkler Mon May 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Well I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but it is now 8:44 in Atlanta and it is dusk I would say. Not dark, but not really light either. So we are at the edge of the Eastern Time Zone, (bordering on Central)  and my family in NJ is always astonished that it is still light here when it is dark there. I actually would rather be in the central time zone for bachelor watching purposes since I have to get up so early for work. Back to Chris, I have no idea of anything about light vs dark but I am just enjoying reading all of this.

Adding in- I do keep Chris in my daily prayers and I have been reading here rather than any news for updates due to the biased and sensational nature of the news. I really feel for him and I think of his mother who seemed so kind on his season, and how she must be struggling too.

Last edited by sparkler on Mon May 08, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 9:51 pm

We have seen several media outlets report conflicting information. Lets not be one of their sources.

Any further posts in this thread should only be for expressing positive thoughts, prayers or whatever method is ones preference without speculating on what happened and what didn't happen. There are two families that have been forever impacted by this terrible accident and posts presented as facts are not acceptable.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm

beader wrote:I haven't seen the direction that he was driving mentioned.  Anyone know which direction he was headed?  It can be very difficult to see if you are driving west just before sunset.

He was driving south, directly. And the sun was down by then anyway, but I it was still twilight, since it lasts a good half an hour after the sun has gone down. And that's just civil twilight. I also agree that it feels lighter longer in the country, especially in flat areas, since there's no artificial light blinding you. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 09, 2017 5:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We have seen several media outlets report conflicting information. Lets not be one of their sources.

Any further posts in this thread should only be for expressing positive thoughts, prayers or whatever method is ones preference without speculating on what happened and what didn't happen. There are two families that have been forever impacted by this terrible accident and posts presented as facts are not acceptable.

TYIA

My thoughts exactly. All of us have been speculating without really knowing everything, myself included. I will be glad to see the speculation come to a stop and the thread used only in the manner GA asked for.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BigFanXXX Tue May 09, 2017 8:19 am

I just read in today's newspaper that Chris has formally been charged with "hit and run, resulting in death." The initial charge was "leaving the scene of a deadly crash, resulting in death." Arraignment is set for May 23rd. If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison and a $7,500 fine.

BigFanXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 09, 2017 3:54 pm

BigFanXXX wrote:I just read in today's newspaper that Chris has formally been charged with "hit and run, resulting in death." The initial charge was "leaving the scene of a deadly crash, resulting in death."  Arraignment is set for May 23rd.  If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison and a $7,500 fine.  

Which paper? I'd like to look up the story.
Thanks.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 09, 2017 4:20 pm

provenceguy wrote:
BigFanXXX wrote:I just read in today's newspaper that Chris has formally been charged with "hit and run, resulting in death." The initial charge was "leaving the scene of a deadly crash, resulting in death."  Arraignment is set for May 23rd.  If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison and a $7,500 fine.  

Which paper?  I'd like to look up the story.
Thanks.

Here is the local story - http://www.kwwl.com/story/35369047/2017/05/08/chris-soules-charged-with-hit-and-run-resulting-in-death
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
provenceguy wrote:

Which paper?  I'd like to look up the story.
Thanks.

Here is the local story - http://www.kwwl.com/story/35369047/2017/05/08/chris-soules-charged-with-hit-and-run-resulting-in-death

Thanks very much!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 11, 2017 4:15 pm

That's huge. It's not looking good for Chris, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 pm

http://www.kcci.com/article/reporter-faces-sanctions-over-chris-soules-courtroom-video/9661112 My first attempt ever.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 pm

@Kels0012 of posting a link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX