SELECT CONTENT

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:27 am

Russia is a very strong religious country. Maybe a different religion but still very devoted.

When you come to North America from a different country when you're older than say 5 or 6, you will always prefer to speak/write in your native tongue. Any younger you adjust to the language easier. She must have gone to college in the US, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with her English, other than having an accent or like any one that English is not their first language, there will be words they are not sure of how to pronounce or use a word in the wrong context.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:29 am

megaa wrote:I get the feeling she's also BIP material, especially with her likely having an accent. Eye candy, and someone former contestants will want to meet.

Oh, yeah, definitely. I think she'll be gone fairly quickly from Ben's season though.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:25 am

What does she do? Is she a student? I don't see her lasting long either

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Russia is a very strong religious country. Maybe a different religion but still very devoted.

When you come to North America from a different country when you're older than say 5 or 6, you will always prefer to speak/write in your native tongue. Any younger you adjust to the language easier. She must have gone to college in the US, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with her English, other than having an accent or like any one that English is not their first language, there will be words they are not sure of how to pronounce or use a word in the wrong context.

Based on her name, she's definitely Armenian and a lot of Armenians are from Russia. Armenians are predominantly Christian.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:22 am

I like her based on her looks, and that there aren't any questionable pic's on her facebook going back to 2014.

She looks to me to be in her mid 20's but she's probably younger if she was enjoying Spring Break 2015?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Are you sure she is cast? They don't usually cast current college students, only grad students...

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Jordan from last season was a student.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:31 pm

I think she looks older than her 20's.  And I would seriously wonder if she's legit.  I can't see the production team "discovering" a current student, recently come from a foreign country.  Is she a US citizen?

Seems like a huge can of potential legal worms to open up.  

I don't believe that she's a contestant.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:40 pm

She's 27 according to her Facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:16 pm

I thought she looked older but the spring break pics threw me off. I suppose you don't have to be in school to enjoy spring break. IDK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:20 pm

So many people do a different route than the traditional. Perhaps she even chose to pursue college later than 18.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Maybe she is doing something else at the college.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
Amethyst
rhondam
MrsJBT
Buckeye_Fan