SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Source for the Journal Gazette' story Buzzing about Ben.

http://www.journalgazette.net/features/Buzzing-about-Ben-11275603

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:09 pm

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 12407676_1510898462549250_662229725_n
caryfetman @higgins.ben in Mexico City on #bachelor pondering does this wall make my butt look big? In @hugoboss leather & knit sweater #oldnavy t shirt & @joesjeans #bachelor @ginamo11 #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 12749824_1294174133942079_1451987605_n
caryfetman @higgins.ben looking kind of smashing before heading to the wedding. #hugoboss tux #bachelorwedding #bachelornation #bachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 pm

epi 7 preview - Warsaw - Baseball date

Diana wrote:
emusha wrote:is there a link to that particular preview?
I was able to upload it because I couldn't find it anywhere.

https://vimeo.com/155432752

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:03 pm

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 12716777_523340367824393_1666532541_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTMyOTU5MzUwMzM2OTAyMw%3D%3D
caryfetman Got to have a fun night of dinner & laughs off campus with good friends @higgins.ben @andi_dorfman @chrisbharrison @andrewbfirestone #bachelorwedding #bachelor #lovehim
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:20 pm

oldnavy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 15 12748322_1510988812541537_605612554_n

higgins.ben This is not a paid advertisement. This is a request for help with a campaign that has been in the works for weeks. I personally receive no monetary benefit from this, but men and women all over the world will benefit. A lot of you have been asking about the bracelet I wear on the show. This “hope” band was handcrafted in my hometown of Warsaw, Indiana by my friends at @mudlove. In between filming tonight’s episode, I stopped in to MudLOVE’s pottery studio. At the beginning of the season, they offered me a bracelet, and I chose my favorite word: hope. Hope resonates with me throughout my life. (And not just hope in finding the right woman...) I also chose this word because of my favorite nonprofit organization, The Humanity and Hope United Foundation. @humanityandhope is doing some incredible work in poverty-stricken, rural areas of Honduras; providing jobs for men and women, and hope for entire families.
No one asked me to wear my bracelet on the show, but I soon discovered that it provided me with a sense of comfort, along with a connection back to my hometown. Once I realized that it would be attracting some attention, I knew that I wanted to use this opportunity to make a difference. Through the “Get Hope. Give Hope.” campaign, you can now purchase your own “hope” band. Each bracelet will provide 1 full day of work for someone in the Honduran villages of La Corosa and Remolino. In addition, every product from MudLOVE also provides 1 week of clean water to someone in the Central African Republic through @water_for_good. Visit the link in my profile to learn more, buy a bracelet, and contribute to these incredible causes. Together we can all spread hope and show love in a big way! #gethopegivehope
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:35 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Link for episode 8 photos

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:41 am

Chris Harrison AOL interview.

http://www.aol.com/build/519482746/

youtube version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SIiudj9YWU

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 am

jen689 wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Andi Dorfman Addresses Rumors She's Dating Chris Harrison

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 pm

So we've been told that Ben says "ILU" to two different women. And from previews we've seen Ben say essentially this twice. Though unknown if these are the two actual times (or only times) he said it, these are the only two times we have seen yet. I thought it might be interesting to see them in sequence with out some of the adjacent information from the preview (which IMO was or could have been spliced in from something / some time else). And so, here it is:

This video was edited from this original source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWBnSwiiQI&index=2&list=PLdp5SNBhNKqxVGKAb_1FZTvMNC4UXMD7s

ETA As Kasha pointed out, the link was not working (Dailymotion took it down sometime after I posted it) so here's a new link to a server that can't be taken down. This is a file format that will offer to download or play in Windows Media Player when accessed:

Video File

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:22 pm

The video does not show.
This is related to why our site is always asking for proper siting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The video does not show.
This is related to why our site is always asking for proper siting.

It worked for me when I posted and tested it. It actually still does for me (but may be cached in my browser) but the Dailymotion source code says they removed the video, so I will try some other way to host it and edit the link in the original post.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+26
jcrbil
Jolena
aviej
Mommyof2
avacaroline
NCGalBecca
Lucas15
Rdjbb
nuts2uiam
Seabear
SLA44