SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ This is great stuff.

Till we saw SCs of Ashley in the FRC dress at the Navale resort I thought that it was confirmed (somewhere but where ????) that the FRC was at the Vomo island. Where would I have got that idea from ?

It may be IDK 👋

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 am

pavalygurl wrote:

Till we saw SCs of Ashley in the FRC dress at the Navale resort I thought that it was confirmed (somewhere but where ????) that the FRC was at the Vomo island. Where would I have got that idea from ?

It may be IDK 👋

Still no confirmation of where the FRC ceremony was ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

It may be IDK 👋

Still no confirmation of where the FRC ceremony was ?

Not that I know of.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Ashley is in her FRC dress in Namale, so until there is different proof, I'm sticking with that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:Ashley is in her FRC dress in Namale, so until there is different proof, I'm sticking with that.

I "think" that is the case also Nutty. 👋

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Long time lurker - first time poster. Just wanted to add that I do believe that is the Namale Resort in the pictures of Ash in her FRC dress. Fun Fact: Namale Resort is owned by motivational speaker, Tony Robbins. It is very exclusive and very private. I used to work for him and he did many small events there. Don't work for him anymore but I have many friends who still do. Perhaps I can dig up some intel.... :pirat:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm

:Welcome MrsB!! Glad to have you here!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 pm

MrsB :heyyall:

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Aww shucks - thanks for the hearty welcome. :hihi:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:23 pm

MrsB wrote:Long time lurker - first time poster. Just wanted to add that I do believe that is the Namale Resort in the pictures of Ash in her FRC dress. Fun Fact: Namale Resort is owned by motivational speaker, Tony Robbins. It is very exclusive and very private. I used to work for him and he did many small events there. Don't work for him anymore but I have many friends who still do. Perhaps I can dig up some intel.... :pirat:

WELCOME!
Wow, that would be great if you could get some inside scoop! Keep us posted.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 pm

MrsB wrote:Long time lurker - first time poster. Just wanted to add that I do believe that is the Namale Resort in the pictures of Ash in her FRC dress. Fun Fact: Namale Resort is owned by motivational speaker, Tony Robbins. It is very exclusive and very private. I used to work for him and he did many small events there. Don't work for him anymore but I have many friends who still do. Perhaps I can dig up some intel.... :pirat:

You would be our hero if you could find out some info! :Flirty:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 pm

My friend is actually at Namale right now....sent her a FB Message to see what kind of scoop she can get. Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker