SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

Usually it is more incredulous what you read on the boards than what is on the show itself.

How did people having dinner become the wrap party? and how did a supposed wrap party become proof of FRC. It is not logical and does not make sense.

I have found that it is better to take the proof and build on it rather than build proof to fit a story I want.

Okay, lets go back to the timing for the FRC

Thread: Re: Bachelorette 7 - Filming Schedule - No Discussion

1) In the above- mentioned thread, on Thursday April 28 Love-me posted quotes from Fleiss’s tweets at 5:22am. The dates for Fleiss’s tweets was one day earlier. That is April 27. From the tweets, you can see that Fleiss was tweeting on the very day that ZGChampion posted.

2) The confirmation for point 1 above is in2deep’s post of the same day at 5:51. April 28. in2deep confirmed there was a rose ceremony taking place on that date at about the same time.

3) You will notice again, that Fleiss’s tweets are a day behind. Maybe that is the date on his computer/phone.

4) So, all activities according to Fleiss’s computer/phone is one date after what is indicated.

5) FRC is at Namale from tweets.

6) Below is the proof and on the thread specified. Please check it out.

by Love_Me on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 am
ZG Champion on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:06 am, wrote:Mike Fleiss tweeted twice today there is a rose ceremony ceremony tonight.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:26 PMfleissmeister: Getting ready for a rose ceremony. Activate Harrison!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:49 PMfleissmeister: Can I get to 800 followers before @chrisbharrison says "Gentleman, Ashley, this is your final rose this evening"? I sure hope so.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:23 PMfleissmeister: Alright, I'm at 847. Let's get to 1,000. Don't worry it usually takes @chrisbharrison 3 takes before he gets the final rose line right!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:45 PMfleissmeister: Ashley H looks hot tonite!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:11 PMfleissmeister: Harrison looks amazing!!!

by in2deep on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am
Confirmed RC at mansion tonight!!! Filing field report immediately!

Last edited by Living on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Amazing momoftrips!!!! Excellent find! Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 102833939

Awesome! So now what EXACTLY does this find tell us? I think back to Fijiman saying that Ben was at the Westin ~ no Westin in Vomo.

great find momoftrips! Smiley and jojo47--There is a westin on Nadi in Fiji.

I don't think that pic of them having dinner is the wrap party. When you look in the background you see people having dinner... wouldn't the wrap party be for just those associated with filming? would they have it in a public place where people, with picture taking cell phones, could identify the F1?

Also, I'm really curious as to who fijiman is if he knows what's going on in Vomo and Namale. I'd always thought that maybe he was just hotel staff but it sounds like he was involved with all the filming in Fiji. hmmmmmm

Firstly Fijiman was a hotel staff in Fiji who said Ben F was F1 , then he started to send tweets to Fleiss and progressed to receiving tweets from Fleiss. I believe even had dinner with Fleiss, CH and respective wives at Namale. Now Fijiman says the JP is F1 and the FRC was at Vomo. Lets wait to hear more as to how the Fijiman progresses and who he becomes. Let alone who the F1 evolves to be.

We can fit in the Westin somewhere in Vomo or Namale. No Westin hotel exists in these 2 places to date. But trusting Fijiman, we can safely put the Westin between the beach and the FRC venue in Vomo (in our imagination!).

Last edited by Living on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

Living wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Amazing momoftrips!!!! Excellent find! Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 102833939

Awesome! So now what EXACTLY does this find tell us? I think back to Fijiman saying that Ben was at the Westin ~ no Westin in Vomo.

I don't think that pic of them having dinner is the wrap party. When you look in the background you see people having dinner... wouldn't the wrap party be for just those associated with filming? would they have it in a public place where people, with picture taking cell phones, could identify the F1?

Also, I'm really curious as to who fijiman is if he knows what's going on in Vomo and Namale. I'd always thought that maybe he was just hotel staff but it sounds like he was involved with all the filming in Fiji. hmmmmmm

Firstly Fijiman was a hotel staff in Fiji who said Ben F was F1 , then he started to send tweets to Fleiss and progressed to receiving tweets from Fleiss. I believe even had dinner with Fleiss, CH and respective wives at Namale. Now Fijiman says the JP is F1 and the FRC was at Vomo. Lets wait to hear more as to how the Fijiman progresses and who he becomes. Let alone who the F1 evolves to be.

I never heard LoveMe say Fijiman was a hotel staffer, or that he tweeted Fleiss & had dinner with him...where did you read that??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 am

nutty1 wrote:
Living wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I never heard LoveMe say Fijiman was a hotel staffer, or that he tweeted Fleiss & had dinner with him...where did you read that??

Just re-read my post above. I categorically did not say Love_Me said one thing or the other. On the other hand, on this board I have seen such tweets and I am NOT going back to look for them. If I come across them again I will post them.

More importantly, I opened up how this whole thing is bordering on being a farce. Most importantly, lets find out which information is the right one.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am

Living wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Living wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Just re-read my post above. I categorically did not say Love_Me said one thing or the other. On the other hand, on this board I have seen such tweets and I am NOT going back to look for them. If I come across them again I will post them.

More importantly, I opened up how this whole thing is bordering on being a farce. Most importantly, lets find out which information is the right one.

Fijiman did NOT ever send tweets to Fleiss. That is a complete fallacy. no no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

mnmhughes wrote:
S'cuse me! Where is my pony, MnM?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
S'cuse me! Where is my pony, MnM?!

Sorry, Alanna! I'm still waiting on my million dollars! :tissuebox :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am

Love_Me wrote:I am in the process of getting all my posts together that have to do with the things the Fji guy told me.

Anyways, I came across some older tweets that might come in handy now..

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:21 AM

fleissmeister: At dinner with @millsy11374 @chrisbharrison @gwenkharrison. I'm a lucky man!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:03 AM

gwenkharrison: At dinner w the most amazing man in the world tonight! Lovin paradise http://lockerz.com/s/100649544

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:06 AM

gwenkharrison:
@gwenkharrison: Some loving for @millsy11374. @fleismeister &
@chrisbharrison eat your heart out! http://lockerz.com/s/100649861

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:12 AM

gwenkharrison: So relaxed... http://lockerz.com/s/100650495
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:27 PM

Millsy11374:
Was told by an official that if I ran on private property "the police
would be involved." Anyone know what a Fijian jail is like?

@Millsy11374
Bula Bula! Not sure what Fijian jail is like but can tell you all about
Viti Levu & close islands. BEST. SNORKELING. EVER.

Millsy11374: @StartRunning2 Bula Bula my friend!!

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am

Living wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Living wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I asked because I knew LoveMe was the one in contact with him. I knew he posted a few things on his FB account, and then her contact with him. I hadn't heard of any other.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 am

Living wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am in the process of getting all my posts together that have to do with the things the Fji guy told me.

Anyways, I came across some older tweets that might come in handy now..

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:21 AM

fleissmeister: At dinner with @millsy11374 @chrisbharrison @gwenkharrison. I'm a lucky man!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:03 AM

gwenkharrison: At dinner w the most amazing man in the world tonight! Lovin paradise http://lockerz.com/s/100649544

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:06 AM

gwenkharrison:
@gwenkharrison: Some loving for @millsy11374. @fleismeister &
@chrisbharrison eat your heart out! http://lockerz.com/s/100649861

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:12 AM

gwenkharrison: So relaxed... http://lockerz.com/s/100650495
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:27 PM

Millsy11374:
Was told by an official that if I ran on private property "the police
would be involved." Anyone know what a Fijian jail is like?

@Millsy11374
Bula Bula! Not sure what Fijian jail is like but can tell you all about
Viti Levu & close islands. BEST. SNORKELING. EVER.

Millsy11374: @StartRunning2 Bula Bula my friend!!

No, millsy is not fijiman. Loveme was gathering her stuff about him, and in the meantime, thought these tweets may be important.
Fijiman had a major language barrier...these aren't his writings.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 am

Millsy is a producer ... Fijiman has not contacted anyone else but Love_Me

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 40 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 pm

[quote="Living"] Let alone who the F1 evolves to be.

Snipped a bunch of stuff.....

quote]

giggling that just cracked me up. Isn't that BenF's winery? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but that choice of words made me chuckle. I'm loving all this back and forth. So much to think about. scratch

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker