Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

@Cash wrote:There's also the possibility that May 12 is the day she comes home from filming, not the actual day of the FRC. The article that said May 12 was only saying that Ashley would wrap things up that day. She's bound to spend a day or two with her final pick before going home and it's not like she's going to get off a plane and go straight to her graduation. We can keep adding in extra days, but I really don't think the FRC will be 5/12. I think that's the day she comes home.

I agree Cash-- and wouldn't that even be an estimation and due to change if needed?! After all, anything that hasn't actually occurred yet is subject to change in my book!
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Ashley Hebert's reign as "The Bachelorette" is still in production. Executive producer Mike Fleiss gave an update. She's currently filming in Asia with six remaining eligible bachelors.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
Ashley Hebert's reign as "The Bachelorette" is still in production. Executive producer Mike Fleiss gave an update. She's currently filming in Asia with six remaining eligible bachelors.

So if she is at 6 guys right now, then she will be eliminating 2 this week and going on HTD next week. Which would mean they will be coming back to the states very soon. So I think Carrie's filming schudule for HTD at least looks very close to being correct. I am not sure about the remainder of the schedule though. I am thinking that William will get a HTD and FD. I still think that Ryan "Mickey" probally went home last week. I would be very surprised if he makes it to HTD's. We will have to wait and see... 2pop
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 am

Which means we may start getting more spoilers from RS once the troup is back in the states - he found out last season which HTDs were filmed, where and in what order - hopefully we'll get that lucky again!! Course we didn't know til after the fact, but maybe someone will see something in their Hometowns they can share.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 pm

ABC has a post from Chris Harrison, on location in HK for TBette: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039670.html

I couldn't post the photo from here - but he's on a balcony overlooking HK.

in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 pm

@anders wrote:Which means we may start getting more spoilers from RS once the troup is back in the states - he found out last season which HTDs were filmed, where and in what order - hopefully we'll get that lucky again!! Course we didn't know til after the fact, but maybe someone will see something in their Hometowns they can share.

We also knew two of the HTDs as they were happening during Ali's season. Remember Ali was spotted at the University of Tampa, then the next day she was on a flight to Boston. We knew Roberto and Chris had HTDs before we knew Roberto and Chris. Maybe we'll get some Ashley sightings this time around, too.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 pm

@in2deep wrote:ABC has a post from Chris Harrison, on location in HK for TBette: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039670.html

I couldn't post the photo from here - but he's on a balcony overlooking HK.

jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:59 am

@Cash wrote:
@anders wrote:Which means we may start getting more spoilers from RS once the troup is back in the states - he found out last season which HTDs were filmed, where and in what order - hopefully we'll get that lucky again!! Course we didn't know til after the fact, but maybe someone will see something in their Hometowns they can share.

We also knew two of the HTDs as they were happening during Ali's season. Remember Ali was spotted at the University of Tampa, then the next day she was on a flight to Boston. We knew Roberto and Chris had HTDs before we knew Roberto and Chris. Maybe we'll get some Ashley sightings this time around, too.

I remember that. We had so much fun searching for clues this time last year. I hope we get something we can work with to figure it out.
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by SaffronSunrise on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:27 pm

So great to see y'all!! I just checked into Fort after about a month & found out that no sleuthing there anymore. Anyway..its been a while, so I'll have to work out the kinks in my sleuthing so I'm just going to ease into it. Don't want to pull anything.

Chris looks to be at Victoria Peak on the Sky Terrace

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Hope this worked
SaffronSunrise

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 pm

@SaffronSunrise wrote:So great to see y'all!! I just checked into Fort after about a month & found out that no sleuthing there anymore. Anyway..its been a while, so I'll have to work out the kinks in my sleuthing so I'm just going to ease into it. Don't want to pull anything.

Chris looks to be at Victoria Peak on the Sky Terrace

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Hope this worked

Great find, I have been trying to locate where they were but I was not able to pint point down the location :happy dance:
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

So does anyone have an ideas where Ashley and her men could be now? hmmm
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:02 am

Do these dates help with the filming schedule?

Update on 4/18/2011

As of 4/14/2011
Ryan was still on the show. So he is definitely in the F5.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum