SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
So at what stage would Fijiman have seen Ben ~ FD, LCD or FRC? Or do we know that yet?

I couldn't remember if it was Ben F or JP that had that kayak date so thanks! Smile so if he saw Ben at Westin- most likely a LCD sighting then?

I know this is confusing, but he saw them several times on different days while the Bcahelorette crew was filming.

The Starwood chain only has two hotels in Fiji ~ the Westin Denerau Island Resort and Sheraton Fiji Resort. The Westin is described as Denerau Island North and the Sheraton is located Denerau Island South. Typically, the Westin is considered a more luxurious hotel than the Sheraton, but not sure if it is in all locations. Once SC's come out, we'll have to compare these two properties in Fiji.

Isn't the Westin close to Vomo?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
So at what stage would Fijiman have seen Ben ~ FD, LCD or FRC? Or do we know that yet?

I couldn't remember if it was Ben F or JP that had that kayak date so thanks! Smile so if he saw Ben at Westin- most likely a LCD sighting then?

I know this is confusing, but he saw them several times on different days while the Bcahelorette crew was filming.

The Starwood chain only has two hotels in Fiji ~ the Westin Denerau Island Resort and Sheraton Fiji Resort. The Westin is described as Denerau Island North and the Sheraton is located Denerau Island South. Typically, the Westin is considered a more luxurious hotel than the Sheraton, but not sure if it is in all locations. Once SC's come out, we'll have to compare these two properties in Fiji.

Isn't the Westin close to Vomo?

Hi Nutty: I checked on this a bit ago. The Westin is on Denaru Island which is essentially right off Nadi. Nadi as we know by now LOL is a 15 minute flight to Vomo Island.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Has anyone considered the whole "came in smiling and left crying" thing as a repeat of Ali's Chris breakup?? I know it's far-fetched to think that MF would let her do that... but she's been trashed SO SO badly this season, that the WHOLE finale has to be a shiny-happy-feel good epi to redeem Miss Ashley. If she visited him at the Westin instead of meeting him elsewhere, and that the sighting was LCD, not FD, then that would be my guess - that she broke up with him pre-FRC. Could also explain the lack of FRC promo shots - it's hard not to recognize JP :D

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 am

ninu wrote:Has anyone considered the whole "came in smiling and left crying" thing as a repeat of Ali's Chris breakup?? I know it's far-fetched to think that MF would let her do that... but she's been trashed SO SO badly this season, that the WHOLE finale has to be a shiny-happy-feel good epi to redeem Miss Ashley. If she visited him at the Westin instead of meeting him elsewhere, and that the sighting was LCD, not FD, then that would be my guess - that she broke up with him pre-FRC. Could also explain the lack of FRC promo shots - it's hard not to recognize JP :D

That scenario makes complete sense, although didn't we think the LCD's were on Vomo too?

I still think we have to find out why Ashley was wearing what appears to be her FRC dress on Namale.

MF we need more previews and SC's!!!! giggling
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I think they stay at the Conrad Hilton in Hong Kong due to my catching that piece of paper CH wrote Bentley's room number on for Ashley..
http://conradhotels1.hilton.com/en/ch/hotels/guestRooms.do?ctyhocn=HKGHCCI

and yup that's a match for Ashley's room..

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
ninu wrote:Has anyone considered the whole "came in smiling and left crying" thing as a repeat of Ali's Chris breakup?? I know it's far-fetched to think that MF would let her do that... but she's been trashed SO SO badly this season, that the WHOLE finale has to be a shiny-happy-feel good epi to redeem Miss Ashley. If she visited him at the Westin instead of meeting him elsewhere, and that the sighting was LCD, not FD, then that would be my guess - that she broke up with him pre-FRC. Could also explain the lack of FRC promo shots - it's hard not to recognize JP :D

That scenario makes complete sense, although didn't we think the LCD's were on Vomo too?

I still think we have to find out why Ashley was wearing what appears to be her FRC dress on Namale.

MF we need more previews and SC's!!!! giggling

Is the Westin where Ben was supposedly seen anywhere near the Namale resort ?

I'm asking because maybe thats where Ashley let go of Ben prior to the FRC ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:10 pm

The site where JP and Ashley were seen kissing during their 1-1 date in Victorias Peak .
http://www.12hk.com/area/VictoriaPeak/VictoriaPeak.shtml
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Is the Westin where Ben was supposedly seen anywhere near the Namale resort ?

I'm asking because maybe thats where Ashley let go of Ben prior to the FRC ?

Someone (Coastal?) figured out it was the Westin Denarau.
Here's the map Kasha posted and you can see that Namale is on Vanua Levu and Denarau is near the airport on Viti Levu.
Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 Fijiislandandresorts

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:47 pm

^^^ tks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Supposed to be doing laundry and such but got sidetracked here LOL..

I was looking for some info on Taroko Gorge and in re-reading this thread I have to say again what spectacular sleuthers we have here. I joined on May 17 and am blown away when in retrospect I see all that you have on here before the show even aired. Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 246303941 Big thanks again to our mods San and Love Me for creating this opportunity away from FORT Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 580833861

With that said, and because I am stalling doing chores, I thought I would start a list of what we know so far about the F3 and Ryan as to their time on Fiji. Sure hoping for more SCs on Monday, but here's a start:

JP
SC of him in yellow shirt with Ash on beach talking
SC of him and Ash walking on beach
RS statement of JP/Ash kayak date and him as F1
Fijiman quotes

Ben
SC of him and Ash snorkeling
SC of him and Ash on BelMare
RS statement of him as F2
Fijiman quotes

Dino
SC of him and Ash jumping from waterfall

Ryan
SC of him at railing identified as Namale
SC of him and Ash talking on this deck
SC of him holding her hands? while talking...he has yellow shirt on and she has red top.

Please feel free to add to this list. Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 42 3824466984

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 am

HTD's filmed on:

4/20 Ben Flajnik

4/22 Constantine Tzortzis

4/24 J.P. Rosenbaum

The general manager of Hot Skates, Art Freedland, explained that the show filmed on Easter Sunday, when the rink was normally closed to the public, so the episode didn’t end up interfering with the rink’s regular business.

Does this mean Ames' HTD was filmed last on 4/26 and everyone flew back to LA for the F4 RC on 4/27?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker