Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by in2deep on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Hummmmm. The post-HTD RC might not be scheduled for 4/24, since that is Easter Sunday. A sleuthing expedition is out for that day, as we host a major Easter brunch and croquet. Monday, though? Monday 4/25 is a likely sleuthing date. We'll see if DUH wants to take an evening drive Monday, in DINNER (DUH's and I2D's Nice New Exciting Ride - well, it's really DUH's car, but I needed to put myself in there to make the acronym work laughlaughlaugh ).
in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm

in2deep wrote:Hummmmm. The post-HTD RC might not be scheduled for 4/24, since that is Easter Sunday. A sleuthing expedition is out for that day, as we host a major Easter brunch and croquet. Monday, though? Monday 4/25 is a likely sleuthing date. We'll see if DUH wants to take an evening drive Monday, in DINNER (DUH's and I2D's Nice New Exciting Ride - well, it's really DUH's car, but I needed to put myself in there to make the acronym work ).

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

in2deep wrote:Hummmmm. The post-HTD RC might not be scheduled for 4/24, since that is Easter Sunday. A sleuthing expedition is out for that day, as we host a major Easter brunch and croquet. Monday, though? Monday 4/25 is a likely sleuthing date. We'll see if DUH wants to take an evening drive Monday, in DINNER (DUH's and I2D's Nice New Exciting Ride - well, it's really DUH's car, but I needed to put myself in there to make the acronym work laughlaughlaugh ).

damceround What time is brunch and croquet? :giggle: :giggle:
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 pm

So did HTD's start this week or next weeek?
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

So here is one of the locations that RS mentioned that Ashely will be at for a HTD.

Giorgio’s Restaurant
http://www.eatatgiorgios.com/Giorgios/Welcome.html
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 am

Love_Me wrote:
ZG Champion wrote:Mike Fleiss tweeted twice today there is a rose ceremony ceremony tonight.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:26 PMfleissmeister: Getting ready for a rose ceremony. Activate Harrison!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:49 PMfleissmeister: Can I get to 800 followers before @chrisbharrison says "Gentleman, Ashley, this is your final rose this evening"? I sure hope so.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:23 PMfleissmeister: Alright, I'm at 847. Let's get to 1,000. Don't worry it usually takes @chrisbharrison 3 takes before he gets the final rose line right!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
10:45 PMfleissmeister: Ashley H looks hot tonite!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:11 PMfleissmeister: Harrison looks amazing!!!

Anyone else squicked out by MF drooling all over poor Ash?? :puke:

Also - just got back after a few weeks, so how do we know that acct is real? Smiley
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

HTD 4/27 RC at mansion

FD’s
4/28 Travel
4/29 Date 1
4/30 Day off
5/1 Date 2
5/2 Day off
5/3 Date 3
5/4 Day off (not sure if this is a day off or not)
5/5 RC

MTP/LCD/FRC
5/6 Travel
5/7 MTP 1
5/8 MTP 2
5/9 LCD 1
5/10 LCD 2
5/11 Day off
5/12 FRC

It has been reported that May 12 is the date they wrap - so this lines up perfectly.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm

ninu wrote:

Anyone else squicked out by MF drooling all over poor Ash?? :puke:

Also - just got back after a few weeks, so how do we know that acct is real? Smiley

Welcome back!! I was just thinking about you the other day! And yeah, his account is for real and yes, drooling over Ashley is so freaky but so in character. However, nothing will creep me out more than him giving that interview about Ali and pretty much describing her like a delicious steak. I'm sure she loves him regardless though, for the guy she got and the opportunities.

Anders that looks right to me. Nice job! So if there was a RC in LA last night, does it mean they're flying somewhere west now? Like Hawaii?
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Hawaii would be a nice destination - and since they went to the trouble of going back to the mans, and not NY is sounds like a westward vs. an eastward flight.........
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

anders wrote:Hawaii would be a nice destination - and since they went to the trouble of going back to the mans, and not NY is sounds like a westward vs. an eastward flight.........
OMG...immediately reminded me of the sad F3 to Reid in Maui and the FRC rejection of him in Hawaii. It took me a long time to get over that one! But, I agree, it would be a great location and I cannot wait to hear where the FRC will be i love u

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm

They might have flown last night on a redeye (lots of flights leave LAX for the Orient at around midnight so folks can sleep all night). Activity at the mansion was well on its way at 8:30 PM (see field report)... they could have gotten their suitcases on board the big limo and sent F4 away in the Mercedes. If not, look for twitter sightings today.
in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

in2deep wrote:They might have flown last night on a redeye (lots of flights leave LAX for the Orient at around midnight so folks can sleep all night). Activity at the mansion was well on its way at 8:30 PM (see field report)... they could have gotten their suitcases on board the big limo and sent F4 away in the Mercedes. If not, look for twitter sightings today.

Thank you so much for your excellent field reports. We really do appreciate it.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum