Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks! I think Vomo will be the site of F3 RC and Namale the FRC with wrap party also at Namale but I'm not going to go out and say that for sure yet since none of the photos seem to match anything they( TPTB) gave us through twitter. I wouldnt' put it past them to have hosted the wrap party elsewhere. LOL

I can't wrap ( :awesome: ) my head around the fact that the wrap party pic has that big floral painting behind CH and Gwen and white wicker chairs - neither of which I've found at either Namale or Vomo. Maybe the wrap party was at a private rental???

Probably held at Tony R private residence which in all probability is decorated slightly different from the rest of the resort ?

That sounds like a scenario I can stick with!!

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks! I think Vomo will be the site of F3 RC and Namale the FRC with wrap party also at Namale but I'm not going to go out and say that for sure yet since none of the photos seem to match anything they( TPTB) gave us through twitter. I wouldnt' put it past them to have hosted the wrap party elsewhere. LOL

I can't wrap ( :awesome: ) my head around the fact that the wrap party pic has that big floral painting behind CH and Gwen and white wicker chairs - neither of which I've found at either Namale or Vomo. Maybe the wrap party was at a private rental???

Probably held at Tony R private residence which in all probability is decorated slightly different from the rest of the resort ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 pm

At this point, I would PAY someone to find them, LOL! I refuse to look anymore!!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

I can't either. LOL so it must be some down time for the crew to relax either before FRC or after. I saw some white wicker chairs at Namale when viewing photos but not that flowered wall unless that really isn't a wall but maybe a screen they bring down at nights to keep it cool? *shrugs*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 pm

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

I think a lot of people assume it was Vomo and Namale because that's what abc is saying on their offer of a vacation giveaway. If someone can identify the plane, that might help but I think that plane was for FD or LCD and won't be for the FRC thou.

I contacted 2 different Fiji destination experts on TripAdvisor and both said filming was done at Namale and Vomo. I sent the pic of CH and Gwen and one thought it was Vomo, the other didn't answer that specific question.
The plane is in a lot of Vomo pictures, but it probably flies to a lot of the Fiji islands.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 pm

I think a lot of people assume it was Vomo and Namale because that's what abc is saying on their offer of a vacation giveaway. If someone can identify the plane, that might help but I think that plane was for FD or LCD and won't be for the FRC thou.

I contacted 2 different Fiji destination experts on TripAdvisor and both said filming was done at Namale and Vomo. I sent the pic of CH and Gwen and one thought it was Vomo, the other didn't answer that specific question.
The plane is in a lot of Vomo pictures, but it probably flies to a lot of the Fiji islands.

bowdown You rule.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 pm

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 pm

look in the SC discussion thread - it's been posted there.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Seeing your above post ^^^ I have another question which maybe more suited to another thread......
Well I noticed a couple of screen caps with Ryan P with a lot of foliage behind him. He looked slightly unshaven and was wearing a printed shirt.

Does anyone think that is from Taiwan or wherever he was (According to RS) eliminated ?

I caught that too I was looking for it to get a cap but haven't come across it yet while watching this morning.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

Seeing your above post ^^^ I have another question which maybe more suited to another thread......
Well I noticed a couple of screen caps with Ryan P with a lot of foliage behind him. He looked slightly unshaven and was wearing a printed shirt.

Does anyone think that is from Taiwan or wherever he was (According to RS) eliminated ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

I think we can safely assume that the sc mentioned about of JP doing the PI with the the bamboo screen in the back was taken in Thailand as it was in many PI's last night with a variety of guys using it to talk about the wrestling match.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum