SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:55 am

Well that's my heart broken for a Richie win when @Italy12 just found some excellent sleuthing (in Episode Discussions #2 thread) that places all the s/caps now and gives us the answer to who the F2 are sad

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:
aerina wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love all this support for Richie and I think the love is genuine because how can you not love him, but putting him forward as the decoy is in bad taste...

Yep I think the same. It`s like playing with his feelings and emotions. And obviously it was a heartbreak for him because he is so quiet on SM.
:yes: sad

It is really rough that Sam is using him as a decoy and so much media is saying Richie will win.
Even with Snez, media said she would win but she wasn't the favorite.
Richie is both the favorite and said to win.
That's a double whammy when one considers he had real feelings for Sam and heartbreak for sure, imo.
It's in his eyes... saw it the photo he had for his interview done after Ep 1 "Richie's Bananas for Sam".
I just hope he is okay with being the smokescreen and seen as fave and winner.
He has won over all of Australia and they fell in love with him so he is a winner regardless.
But yes, still painful...
However... everything used for Richie it is always a statement that is positive about him.
So.. next lead? Praying

That`s what disappoints me the most that she used and played him on SM like this. It`s cruel if you think about what had happened to her last year. She should have been a little bit light on that part and don`t push too hard on the buttons.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:12 am

I am going to shed a tear when Richie gets his heart broken, I wouldn't be surprised if Richie and Sam will tear up themselves. Oh god my heart won't be able to take it I swear but thankfully we have eachother to keep us sain
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:15 am

HodanG wrote:I am going to shed a tear when Richie gets his heart broken, I wouldn't be surprised if Richie and Sam will tear up themselves. Oh god my heart won't be able to take it I swear but thankfully we have eachother to keep us sain
I've already shed a tear.

When I watched his SD I shed a tear knowing this was going to be heartbreak and just hoping beyond hope that Richie didn't interpret his sister's words of "don't let Sam slip away" as it being his own fault that Sam dumped him.

Because a lot of his SM and media interviews (which are so few) come across to me like he blames himself and was truly heartbroken.

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Because a lot of his SM and media interviews (which are so few) come across to me like he blames himself and was truly heartbroken.

sad

It seems to me that it was not fun for him. Because he is so quiet on SM and hardly comment things. Hope he`ll get over it as soon as possible.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 am

Please don't do this to me @ALL in his recent diary video he seems so vulnerable and so in love with sam. It will defs be a shocked when he gets blindsided and I don't even want to imagine him driving away in his car back to Perth
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:19 am

Shocker*
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:20 am

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

sad

It seems to me that it was not fun for him. Because he is so quiet on SM and hardly comment things. Hope he`ll get over it as soon as possible.
I believe Richie was truly heartbroken.
Genuinely heartbroken.
And terrified about watching this unfold on TV like his friend posted the day the show aired.

And again, this is the photo his friend who was on his HTD posted.
It says it all.

sad

nightlife - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 53 11917710
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I am going to shed a tear when Richie gets his heart broken, I wouldn't be surprised if Richie and Sam will tear up themselves. Oh god my heart won't be able to take it I swear but thankfully we have eachother to keep us sain
I've already shed a tear.

When I watched his SD I shed a tear knowing this was going to be heartbreak and just hoping beyond hope that Richie didn't interpret his sister's words of "don't let Sam slip away" as it being his own fault that Sam dumped him.

sad

To me, it should've been "don't let Richie slip away" because Richie is a unicorn, and you rarely come across those. :yes:
The only reason I'd been holding reservations of Richie being F1 was that I'd hoped Sam would realise what kind of man she needed and was 100% compatible for her mentally and emotionally, but it seems like she went with her typical type.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:29 am

aerina wrote:

To me, it should've been "don't let Richie slip away" because Richie is a unicorn, and you rarely come across those. :yes:
The only reason I'd been holding reservations of Richie being F1 was that I'd hoped Sam would realise what kind of man she needed and was 100% compatible for her mentally and emotionally, but it seems like she went with her typical type.

Nah she is still not there at the moment. Give her five years and then she is going to realise what is important for a long lasting relationship. Nothing against Sasha but I don`t see them lasting but I still wish them luck.

Last edited by natik on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:31 am

Of course she has gone for her 'type'. It is not a pleasant surprise, despite what she thinks and says. Picking someone who is not her normal type would have left me pleasantly surprised! I feel a bit ripped off!

Losing a bit of respect for her using Richie in the media in this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:37 am

in_denial wrote:

Losing a bit of respect for her using Richie in the media in this way.

Me too. I think that is what disappoints me the most. Not the fact that she didn`t choose Richie because as Dave said "the heart wants what the heart wants" but the way she played the whole Richie story up. And involved also all her people into it. That`s really disrespectful to Richie, his friends and family. She played too hard.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme