SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:41 am

marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

@marysegap
I have already found my Prince Charming so I'll be generous and you can have my share. bestbud!

However, if you really want a man I have a bachelor brother I'm always trying to marry off. He looks a lot like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau with salt and pepper hair if that's your type! 

Going completely off topic - sorry GuardianAngel - I would pick Ben Z from Kaitlyns season. Hubba Hubba!

err.... Can I put my name on your brother list?
still single? what is the catch??? rotfl

ok sorry... blame the nerves to know who sam will pick here...

GET IN LINE!  I'm first :pout

@marysegap @HEA

He's gorgeous - but I am biased.

No catch - a while ago he lost his heart to a wonderful German girl who unfortunately decided to return home. He couldn't follow her because of work commitments and he's finishing off a PhD.

If you ever in NZ - I'll hook you up. Nothing like an interfering sister who wants nieces and nephews!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:32 am

Katiebelle wrote:
marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:

err.... Can I put my name on your brother list?
still single? what is the catch??? rotfl

ok sorry... blame the nerves to know who sam will pick here...

GET IN LINE!  I'm first :pout

@marysegap @HEA

He's gorgeous - but I am biased.

No catch - a while ago he lost his heart to a wonderful German girl who unfortunately decided to return home. He couldn't follow her because of work commitments and he's finishing off a PhD.

If you ever in NZ - I'll hook you up. Nothing like an interfering sister who wants nieces and nephews!

HI Katiebelle hi
I can only imagine your brother has NO IDEA you are offering him in this forum! cantstopl  He is candy to the eye but.. I have to confess, my husband of (so many years :bigsigh: ) has no idea that when I'm here in the forum... I feel and act like a single lady girldance !!  

By the way he is Argentinean AND he is also following the rugby world cup like ..stupid  ...Rolling Eyes . well kind of like me  following this forum yes  In his opinion NEW ZEALAND has the best team, 2nd Australia, 3rd South Africa... but LOS PUMAS are not playing bad! cheerdance

By the way... HEA seems to be single.. and she is in line :Nod: .  But I think she is in Canada ...might be too far? hmmm :yes:

Thank you anyway for the offering!!  I have seen lots of photos of your country, is BEAUTIFUL!!  and one of my brothers lived there for work, for a couple of years and liked it very much!  Great sharing with you! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 am

yeah... too far and I think I am a decade too old Hugesmile
not that I really care, mind you!
But he is definitely a gorgeous man if you say he looks like this actor.
you could send his candidature for next bachelor? who knows Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:51 am

@marysegap

Yes if he found out he would probably grab me in a headlock and give me a nuggie! 

I've been with my husband a long time and he thinks my fascination with this forum is hilarious. He believes that a relationship started this way will never last so I have great delight showing him every article about Art and Matilda! 

Also - he just doesn't get - bless him- that it's not actually the show that is fascinating but the sleuthing and discussion with women from all over the world that I love.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:15 am

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.nova969.com.au/entertainment/spoiler-alert-sam-frost-breaks-down

Can we place any of the boys last weekend. The only one I can think of is Richie's IG pic with the older man which I think is an old photo going by the hair colour
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:24 am

Sundy wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Can we place any of the boys last weekend. The only one I can think of is Richie's IG pic with the older man which I think is an old photo going by the hair colour
I don't think we can place any of them (except Michael who seemed to be photographed by the paps).

As to that interview? Yup, that info on Michael is very similar to what I have had inside info about for a long time.
Safe to say Michael will never be offered the Bach gig even if Richie wasn't on the show as the favourite.
The producers were there to protect Sam and give her her redemptive love story. To say they didn't care for Michael and the way he was on the set is an understatement (inside info told me this and I am able to share).
Again, jmo and based on what I know. Doesn't make him a bad person at all but time will show who he is. His recent interview about how they didn't show more of him and Sam beyond PG is just one small thing.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:38 am

I find it hard to believe that michael didn't really like Sam and only wanted to be in THE F2? May I ask @AAL does this source come from one of the bach boys?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:48 am

HodanG wrote:I find it hard to believe that michael didn't really like Sam and only wanted to be in THE F2? May I ask @AAL does this source come from one of the bach boys?
Let me clarify, it's not about Michael not liking Sam but... put it this way.... if Michael was the Bachelor, Sam would not be his F1.

I can't reveal the source but can say it is not one of the bach boys. Just to reiterate. This source was loong before screencaps were even figured out on who the F1 would be. So it has nothing to do with trying to make one thing one or the other. It has to do with my early posts in Michael's thread before the show even aired. I was contacted b/c someone in the know thought I was part of the show or knew someone on the show based on the things I posted as there was some truth to it. I obviously am not part of it but was given evidence (and not just someone's "word") that Michael would not be F1 100% and some other stuff to go with that that I couldn't refute. And I am all for proof so for me, it was so conclusive I just moved on and started to try figure out then who would be (saw it as Sash from get go but always hoped Richie and now screencaps have cemented what the roles will be).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:51 am

Interesting,
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:03 am

Yeah it is interesting. I've found it even more interesting because it was so long ago and now the media has taken hold of a negative spin of Michael that is interesting because it happened after the fact. Even Fitzy and Wippa just posted about Michael only wanting a trophy wife and they are very, very close friends to Sam. So while I don't think any of it is a reflection of a real person (just what TPTB want to be seen as), I can see how the media is being fed some stuff to make sure that TPTB get the audience where they want them to be and that is behind their favourite and behind their F1. And it's no coincidence that early on (up until this last week) Sam has pushed for those two people as well in the media and the media is very much wanting anyone but Michael as F1 (and none of this media want him as next lead either).

TPTB know what they are doing... IMO, the storyboard of how the media would go about this season was spelled out before the show was on TV and it would thus drive the story even more. It's why there's a difference between who people want to win and who people think will win. And these two differences make sure that these two people will not be in F2 together as there's no way, IMO, that they would have the favourite and the F1 in a FRC. So it will be edited once Richie leaves to make audiences think she chooses Michael (so who people will think) and then she chooses Sasha (who people want) and when she chooses Sasha then majority audience get what they want and it is like Sam with Snez and Lana.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:22 am

Yeah exactly! So sad because Michael is a great guy and I don't think he deserves all the hate he has been receiving. All 3 guys are amazing and whoever Sam chooses, she is a luck woman regardless
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:06 am

Sundy wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet.

the trophy wife article was in 2006 I think... he was 23 and in the middle of his pick of popularity.
who does not say stupid things at 23?

mags need to feed their public
michael is the only one that they can dig deep with old articles and such
I bet they would have done that with anyone to gain some $$

did I read somewhere that mags are not to be trusted?
so why all of a sudden an old gossip mag is now? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme