SELECT CONTENT

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:22 pm

I'm not sure if I posted it here, or read it, but I knew she got engaged. I haven't checked up on her in a long time. Thanks for mentioning her @Max64. I really enjoy going through her IG.

She has great food pics, not your normal pictures. She is such a lovely country girl. Love all her homemade breads jams and whatever else she wants to make homemade which most of the time, I'd never heard of or think to make. I see she has chickens now and has posted pics of her eggs in various recipes. She's so cute.

I've always liked Paige, and I'm glad she found her HEA. I'm not sure if there is a wedding date set yet, does anyone know?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Paige Duke from Sweet Home Alabama is engaged to Ty Murray the Professional Bull Rider
Here's the link to Paige's Instagram account if anyone is interested
https://www.instagram.com/paigemduke/?hl=en

He was on DWTS in 2009 (the 8th season). His then wife, Jewel, was also supposed to be on the season but had to withdraw due to an injury before the season started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure if I posted it here, or read it, but I knew she got engaged. I haven't checked up on her in a long time. Thanks for mentioning her @Max64. I really enjoy going through her IG.

She has great food pics, not your normal pictures. She is such a lovely country girl. Love all her homemade breads jams and whatever else she wants to make homemade which most of the time, I'd never heard of or think to make. I see she has chickens now and has posted pics of her eggs in various recipes. She's so cute.

I've always liked Paige, and I'm glad she found her HEA. I'm not sure if there is a wedding date set yet, does anyone know?

I don't know if an actual date has been put out there, but I believe the wedding is this year. I think they got engaged in September. I kind of follow the PBR (professional bull riders) so I follow Ty a little bit. I've always liked Ty, he seems like a good man, amazing at his sport, and rather wealthy too. I loved when he was on DWTS, he did an amazing job with having no dance experience, and such a tremendous work ethic.

I like Paige, I know she's a country girl, so I really hope she found her HEA. There's an age difference, he's 47 and she is 30 so I hope that all works out for them. You gotta do what makes you happy. Wish them well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Her relationship reminds me of ? she was on SWA dated Jake P for a short time, I forgot her name!? She is dating or maybe married now, a wealthy race car driver.

Ok this is going to bug me.

ETA: Ashley Ann Vickers

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyannvick/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Her relationship reminds me of ? she was on SWA dated Jake P for a short time, I forgot her name!? She is dating or maybe married now, a wealthy race car driver.

Ok this is going to bug me.

ETA: Ashley Ann Vickers

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyannvick/

Glad you figured that out, I know how it can drive one insane laugh out loud ... I'm not familiar with Ashley Vickers, but I see the similarities. I've always liked Paige but felt she was somewhat "star struck", had the bug and wanted more. I don't want to judge her relationship, I don't know her, but Ty's a good man, so I hope she's in it for the right reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:11 am

My all-time favorite couple of Big Brother has always been Jeff & Jordan Smiley They are happy, married and with their sweet baby Lawson...I will never forget Jordan saying constantly during the BB season where she & Jeff met "Me & Jeff are just like two peas in a pod" (with her southern drawl) And they truly lasted the test of time. Both of them travelled back and forth tons of times to see each other, before they actually moved in together. I liked them on The Amazing Race, but it was too much for them... although they stayed a while.
I think Rachel is one of the best BB players ever on the show... once you overlook her whining and crying, and fights with her then boyfriend, she was a great contestant. They were really good on The Amazing Race also, ended up third. They have a cute baby now...
I wish some of the Bachelor franchise couples would do a show like Survivor or TAR after, they are great opportunities and are a good way to know if you are able to maintain a relationship long-term Smiley

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 am

Yes, Survivor and BB challenge relationships. The biggest challenges on TB are having to put up with CH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:22 am

I like Jeff and Jordan as well, and Brendan and Rachel have grown on me over time; however, my all-time favorite BB couple/showmance were Winelle - Will and Janelle from BB Allstars.  Although the Winelle relationship fizzled (no thanks to EB2XWOFLOM*), it was fun to follow while it lasted.   The chatrooms, board wars, secret forums, and feuding got pretty crazy at times. I spent way too much time participating in those boards!

*EB2XWOFLOM = Erin Brody Two-Time Winner of For Love of Money; Will's on-off girlfriend prior to and after BB; I think he and Erin are now married; I still can't stand her.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:21 pm

sublime wrote:I like Jeff and Jordan as well, and Brendan and Rachel have grown on me over time; however, my all-time favorite BB couple/showmance were Winelle - Will and Janelle from BB Allstars.  Although the Winelle relationship fizzled (no thanks to EB2XWOFLOM*), it was fun to follow while it lasted.   The chatrooms, board wars, secret forums, and feuding got pretty crazy at times. I spent way too much time participating in those boards!

*EB2XWOFLOM = Erin Brody Two-Time Winner of For Love of Money; Will's on-off girlfriend prior to and after BB; I think he and Erin are now married; I still can't stand her.

The glory days of BB!

Will and Erin had 2 children before they ever married. Janelle has married and has moved back to Minnesota and has 3 kids!

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 am

I'm not sure who all watches Big Brother and whether you remember Adam Jasinski, the BB9 winner who, along with Matt McDonald from the same BB season, were arrested for drug dealing, but here's a link to a very good article by Lynette Rice from EW about Adam's mental health and drug issues:

EW article re BB9 winner

I remember watching Adam on the feeds, and it was pretty obvious something wasn't right.  I'm glad he was able to get the treatment he needed and seems to be in a better place.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am

@sublime Wow what a story. I'm glad he got the help that he needed. Thanks for posting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon May 29, 2017 3:56 am

What great shows were those BB ones back then! I can clearly remember Adam "Baller" and his eyes popping out of his head... very scary to me, but he played the game, and won fairly!
So good to know he has gotten the treatment he needed and he is on the right track now. Mental illnesses are so hard to go through, not just for the person but for the entire family and circle of support.
That is a season I will never forget because my boyfriend and I (avid BB fans) found the "bikini barista" to be a french fry short of a happy meal, but so funny. In the middle of an argument with a couple of men from her alliance, she yelled "I am done!" and proceeded to spell "D-U-N, done!" laugh out loud!! And ever since that day, we have not stopped using that phrase during any argument or debate we may have!!
Dr Will is also my all around favorite player. Loved him as part of "Chilltown" with Mike. I also love the teacher guy who won, and also came back to play on the season where they had teams, he was a coach (can't remember his name!) but brilliant mind! He is always invited to BB Canada...
Looking forward to the new season in June...hope it is a good one!

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows  - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Former Contestants - Other Reality TV Shows

+10
ElonM
Brill
umngirl
lipsis
whit90