SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:56 pm

In honor of the ladies vying for our #PerfectBachelor @higgins.ben, here's a rare pic of my first test drive of the #CupcakeCar. I'm glad I didn't wear the candy corn hat. Let the most #DramaticSeasonEver begin! by @chrisstrandburg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:53 pm

By @elite_miami_men @chrisstrandburg abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 12 1f4f7 @ronreaganphotography by @mymisterglam
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 am

Um, please no laugh out loud. Hike 'em up just a bit Christopher!

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:19 am

giggling That's nothing. He has those other ones of him in just undewear.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:02 am

Seriously, who other than Cupcake can get away with a silly cupcake car photo and a hot, sexy photo right after it.  
Oh, to be up close and personal with Cupcake in this photo!  :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Will be gone from the board for awhile. Going to knock a couple of my teeth out, then drive to Nashville for emergency dental work. :fanningfan :fanningfan drooling drooling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:07 am

No offence to Ben who I'm sure will be fine, but This is the guy I wish I was watching This winter. Those looks plus the smarts and humor to match. Would have been fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:13 am

He was my pick too but now I think TPTB made the right choice. Honestly I would've seethed with jealousy of all the women if he was the Bachelor. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:24 am

I wanted Chris also but now think Ben will be good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:55 am

Cupcake was a bit mild on K's season compared to the Cupcake revealed in the above photo.  He appears to be more outgoing and comfortable in the spotlight than I personally witnessed on the show.  He and Ben share similar religious and love life desires as he has stated that.  With his own celebrity status, he must be meeting a lot of woman and hopefully, there is someone that would be great for him.  JMO.
Look forward to seeing who he ends up with.   hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:19 pm

This show has brought out the best in Dr Cupcake! It's pushing him to limits he probably didn't imagine himself!

This is an example of how someone uses the opportunities that may come from being on this show, all the while, remaining grounded and not letting it get to their heads. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:30 am

Gettin' my best #bosstume on hoping to snag that first one-on-one date with @higgins.ben tonight #BrosBeforeRose by @chrisstrandburg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+33
california90
Newto
loveactually9
soccermom333
Alanna