Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm

^^I am curious what Cupcake is up to getting involved with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  . . . is he planning a TV career?  You should see all that Miami Hotness he is joining up with!
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3657

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 pm

:fanningfan from those photos. Chris is such a case of the personality changing the way he looked to me. Prior to the season I didn't find his pics on here attracted me at all and he didn't stand out to me. But after getting to "know" him from the show I find him such a great looking, hot guy who seems like such a great catch. I'd love to see him on tv again with more time given to his awesome personality and humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 am

In the B&W photo it almost looks as if there is some photoshop happening. His face looks too smooth if that makes sense.

The more I see of him and get to know his personality, the more handsome he becomes.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I have always thought he was very attractive in pictures and he seemed like a great guy on the show, but watching him I also felt there was something a little feminine about him. Did anyone else get that same vibe?
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Nothing feminine about him through my eyes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43635

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm

^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed shocked!

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3657

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed shocked!

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile
Ya definately. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10313

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Kaitlyn's season was filled with men who looked good in a suit. Not surprised to hear that another contestant has been snatched up by a modeling agency.
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CHRIS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @chrisstrandburg @theblockagency @elite_miami_men [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10313

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:06 pm

This man is so hot and not feminine to me at all. I do think he was one of the more sensitive and sweet men on Kaitlyn's season, but that doesn't equate feminine to me.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 am

^JMO but for me, a man who is sensitive, not afraid to show emotion, is MORE masculine than the stereotypical "Macho"man.
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2395

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

Chris reminds me of Drew from Des' season in a way. Neither would have normally been my type because I don't really go for what I consider "pretty boy" looks but both are the sweetest & nicest guys and I just fell for them on their shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12440

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: