Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by marloon on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:20 pm

His face is kind of scary looking in the shirtless photo. Something about the eyes.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:His face is kind of scary looking in the shirtless photo. Something about the eyes.

I know. But it's not scary in the least to me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes! A shirtless pic! He is one handsome guy! Holy hotness Dr Cupcake! Congrats on being placed with elite Miami and great pic @ronreaganphotography!

cantstopl  You are cracking me up GA!    How can Cupcake be hiding all that hotness under his Dentist coat!

This is a good thing. Now when I go to the dentist, I can tune everything out and concentrate on what's underneath Dr C's coat.

I always thought he was a cutie, but lately, he's freakin hot. He's come a long way from the guy in NYC that for so long we didn't know who he was! hearts love

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Ummm, hello!  hearts love

I am with you GA, hotness alert!  :Nod:

I've liked Dr C since those early "who is the guy in NYC" days... and he just gets better and better. Great guy. The total package!  yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Big congrats to our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] client @chrisstrandburg on being placed today with @elite_miami_men for representation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Big things ahead. Photo credit @ronreaganphotography [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm

^^I am curious what Cupcake is up to getting involved with Elite Modelling - Miami  . . . is he planning a TV career?  You should see all that Miami Hotness he is joining up with!

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 pm

:fanningfan from those photos. Chris is such a case of the personality changing the way he looked to me. Prior to the season I didn't find his pics on here attracted me at all and he didn't stand out to me. But after getting to "know" him from the show I find him such a great looking, hot guy who seems like such a great catch. I'd love to see him on tv again with more time given to his awesome personality and humor.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 am

In the B&W photo it almost looks as if there is some photoshop happening. His face looks too smooth if that makes sense.

The more I see of him and get to know his personality, the more handsome he becomes.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 pm

I have always thought he was very attractive in pictures and he seemed like a great guy on the show, but watching him I also felt there was something a little feminine about him. Did anyone else get that same vibe?

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Nothing feminine about him through my eyes.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm

^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed shocked!

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^^I think Cupcake has two different personalities, his serious/sweet/fragile side and his shirtless, hot body, look-at-me side.  I know he is very strong in faith and wondered if he has very strong morals and could still be a virgin.  Embarassed shocked!

There are definitely some ladies that would like to help him out I am sure.   Hugesmile
Ya definately. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9324

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Kaitlyn's season was filled with men who looked good in a suit. Not surprised to hear that another contestant has been snatched up by a modeling agency.

SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CHRIS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @chrisstrandburg @theblockagency @elite_miami_men [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum