SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:04 am

One cupcake to go please abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:50 pm

Is it insane that I want to travel from NJ to Nashville for a dental check up? giggling

Out of curiosity, I looked up "sex appeal" in the dictionary, and there was a pic of Dr. Cupcake!

Whatever lucky lady someday wins his heart... I'm going to be insanely jealous.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:04 pm

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d

When u show up and ur outfit is fire but u realize it's a pool party by @chrisstrandburg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:05 pm

abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 3806527698

He gets hotter with every pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:14 am

Doc Cupcake is on fire!  :girlfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:47 am

Okay SM experts, I am going to Nashville in January for a Tool concert, y'all need to find out if he will be near there and I will drag hubby around and try to get a pic to post.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:53 am

OMG plz tell him I have a huge crush on him!  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:14 am

bluwavz wrote:OMG plz tell him I have a huge crush on him!  abs - Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 -  Discussion - Page 8 1f60d

No problem. Do you want me to tell him to get to SC, the future Mrs. Cupcake is waiting there for him. Hugesmile BTW, Nashville is a fairly easy drive from I-26 to I-40. Just did Columbia to Knoxville today, an extra hour and a half and you are in Nashville.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:18 am

It just floors me that he hasn't figured out that his future wife is right here on a Bachelor forum waiting for him! rotfl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:23 am

bluwavz wrote:It just floors me that he hasn't figured out that his future wife is right here on a Bachelor forum waiting for him! rotfl

Someone can tweet him the link to his thread on this forum and even ask where they can meet him for a fan photo at one of those honky tonk bars in Nashville.  It is worth a try especially if his future wife is here!  awwww
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:It just floors me that he hasn't figured out that his future wife is right here on a Bachelor forum waiting for him! rotfl

Someone can tweet him the link to his thread on this forum and even ask where they can meet him for a fan photo at one of those honky tonk bars in Nashville.  It is worth a try especially if his future wife is here!  awwww

That's a great idea. @stuckinsc remind us when you go, and I'll tweet him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:01 pm

^^GA - Road Trip!

Remember back when the serious fans would actually meet up with the cast members? I think that was the JEDI days.   We could become the "Cupcake Club"   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+33
california90
Newto
loveactually9
soccermom333
Alanna