SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 am

I missed you so much............. again!

You can miss someone but so much? aka I love you so much[???

mmmm

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:46 am

BASED ON MY OWN POINT OF VIEW... teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 2498057887

I have to say that the editing of the Australia version is EXCELLENT. I feel that they left (some people guessing ) BUT for those who were paying attention cantstopl giggling we were able to see and enjoy the story of Sam falling in love with Sash! lovetogether

Without wanting to take any credit from Michael... I need to say... SASHA what a man!! blowkiss  
IF my husband would have put me into the test Sam put Sash today... I ASSURE YOU, I would not be married to him today.. scratch NO WAY I would have jumped  no no  ...question Maybe I would of meet someone like Sasha.... question  teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 2498057887 :gotcha: But then a man like Sasha is difficult to find yes  I'm so happy for SAM!! teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 1710264613
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:49 am

marysegap wrote:BASED ON MY OWN POINT OF VIEW... teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 2498057887

I have to say that the editing of the Australia version is EXCELLENT. I feel that they left (some people guessing ) BUT for those who were paying attention cantstopl giggling we were able to see and enjoy the story of Sam falling in love with Sash! lovetogether

Without wanting to take any credit from Michael... I need to say... SASHA what a man!! blowkiss  
IF my husband would have put me into the test Sam put Sash today... I ASSURE YOU, I would not be married to him today.. scratch NO WAY I would have jumped  no no  ...question Maybe I would of meet someone like Sasha.... question  teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 2498057887 :gotcha: But then a man like Sasha is difficult to find yes  I'm so happy for SAM!! teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 1710264613

This is everything!!!!! We need someone to make a sam and sash love montage hehehehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 pm

HEA wrote:I missed you so much............. again!

You can miss someone but so much? aka I love you so much[???

mmmm

I'm impress!, You're such a fighter! clapping!  

If Michael only knew the kind of love he is inspiring in some of his fans! :Woah-hoo:  
And what are you doing there?? Aren't you single  scratch So..get on that plain girl!, Australia is waiting for you and I assure you your Michael is available! yes Hugesmile

HURRY!!!  :crazy dance:  yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

joshfan wrote:
marysegap wrote:BASED ON MY OWN POINT OF VIEW... teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 2498057887

This is everything!!!!! We need someone to make a sam and sash love montage hehehehe

If only I knew how! sad That would have been wonderful. Is a shame if Sasha and Sam don't get a Love Story Video! sad :bigsigh:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

joshfan wrote:

Yes yes and YES! IMO, that date with Sash and Sam was fantastic. The moment after Sam started feeling sick after skydiving and had to be checked was seriously one of the best moments I've seen from this show. I've replayed that part over and over again:)) It seemed very real and to me nobody else existed except the two of them. Sash was sooo loving and supportive. I LOVED seeing that gentle side of him. Personally, I have no doubt that she picks Sash!!!!Smiley

It was really hard to see Richie go:( He was my second favorite and I hope he finds love, whether that'd be on the Bachelor or not:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie walking away and turning back in shock with hands to his face.

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Svzax
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/656768558467158016
:tissuebox

console bestbud! TO ALL RICHIE's FANS! He is a great guy! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 pm

see2love wrote:Possibly AAL.

Put it this way...if Michael isnt F1, i will eat my hat and post a picture here. Will have to buy a smaller hat but i will eat it nonetheless teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 3806527698
Will hold you to it
giggling yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Richie also thinks Michael won

I personally felt that Michael and Sam had a pretty good connection,' Richie told News.com.au following his elimination on Wednesday night's episode.

He continued: 'You could just see the way Sam looked at Mikey and knew that they had something really special.

'Mikey is such a sweet, humble guy and he and Sam would make a cute couple.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3282913/Michael-Turnbull-fuels-speculation-s-won-Sam-Frost-s-heart-arrives-Sydney-smile-Richie-Strahan-think-s-won.html

Cheers Richie...glad you are on #TeamMichael too. teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Where did the Daily Fail pull that rubbish from?  no
And the interview they link to that Richie said those things he never said at all!!!!

Richie has done 3 interviews with magazines and nowhere did he say that he thinks Michael is F1. He said positive things about both Sasha and Michael and that it is SAM's decision and that is who he supports.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Where did the Daily Fail pull that rubbish from?  no
And the interview they link to that Richie said those things he never said at all!!!!

Richie has done 3 interviews with magazines and nowhere did he say that he thinks Michael is F1. He said positive things about both Sasha and Michael and that it is SAM's decision and that is who he supports.

spitcoffee cantstopl giggling
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 pm

I am flabbergasted that the Daily FAIL would post such lies about Richie saying those things.
"they would make a cute couple"???? Are you kidding me? Please!

Such utter rubbish and the link they have is absolute rubbish.

no

I know for a fact (as will be proven tomorrow) that Richie supports Sam and Sasha.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie