SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 pm

truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nzj1rp6Avw1tbsl8q_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-season-20-photos-002817604/photo-episode-2001-1450398606120.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:04 pm

truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 UN6X8t07
my sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:15 pm

She looks cute. Can't say the same for the one with the hideous flower on her head.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Lauren H. and Ben have their first one-on-one date.
truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 -the-bachelor--week-
The couple participates in a fashion show.
truth - Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 -the-bachelor--week-

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-5-photos-the-ladies-sizzle-in-the-kitchen-and-ben-channels-his-inner-model-80941.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:28 pm

I have to say I like this Lauren too!! She was in my top 4 before the season even started and she has now made it to top 3 for me. And I so want that white Hi/lo shirt she wore on the date!!!!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

An article about her experience
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/02/the_bachelor_2016_contestant_l.html

"We all gained so much weight," she said. "Because you get into the best shape of your life before you go and then you show up and there's nothing to do but lounge around and eat. So then once we had to do the bikini date after we'd been there for a while... a lot of girls were not happy about that." giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Realme wrote:I have to say I like this Lauren too!!  She was in my top 4 before the season even started and she has now made it to top 3 for me.  And I so want that white Hi/lo shirt she wore on the date!!!!

Wrong Lauren .. She did not make top three... Lauren B dud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:An article about her experience
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/02/the_bachelor_2016_contestant_l.html

"We all gained so much weight," she said. "Because you get into the best shape of your life before you go and then you show up and there's nothing to do but lounge around and eat. So then once we had to do the bikini date after we'd been there for a while... a lot of girls were not happy about that." giggling

Fun article. I really enjoyed her humor this season and I'd love to see her on BIP.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Interesting that she said that the twins don't drink! Crazy considering that they're from Vegas and are cocktail waitresses.

So sad about babysitters making more than teachers where she lives. All of my teacher friends are doing pretty well for themselves, but they got lucky.

And, the weight gain is so funny to me! I remember Sharleen saying that they just have mason jars full of candy all over the mansion. I haven't really noticed any weight gain this year, but in past years, it was apparent. It's a pretty big contrast to how they made it seem on Unreal, where they would basically starve the contestants. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Realme wrote:I have to say I like this Lauren too!!  She was in my top 4 before the season even started and she has now made it to top 3 for me.  And I so want that white Hi/lo shirt she wore on the date!!!!

I think she meant personal top 3, not actual! Like "My top 3 fave girls are.."

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:20 pm

california90 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

I think she meant personal top 3, not actual! Like "My top 3 fave girls are.."

Yep that is what I meant. My top 3 would have been Lauren B, Amanda, and Lauren H. Just because they seemed the most down to earth of any of the girls.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:30 pm

bronco18 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:An article about her experience

Fun article. I really enjoyed her humor this season and I'd love to see her on BIP.
I like her too, she seems positively sensible. She's F6, does she have chance at Bachelorette? I think she do a great job.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst