SELECT CONTENT

Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lcwilli3 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 pm

breannalauren wrote:http://misslifestyler.com/2015/05/16/abc-bachelorette-drinking-game-kaitlyn-and-britt/

She watches the show too!

Whoa. Just noticed the last line of her blog post. Looks like she must have gone on the show specifically for Ben H. Awww. Even if it didn't work out for her, at least it seems her intentions are genuine. It's not like she went on the show as a lark or to seek fame... her life is already pretty interesting, at least based on her twitter and instagram.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

NYC - Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:31 pm

I noticed that when I went through her blog beatingheart She's very organized and has a variety of topics. This day and age, it's very easy to form an opinion solely on what they post on SM. She seems like a great gal.

4w

jensav11Sunrise prayers, meditation & coffee fueling on the roof... Organizing my thoughts for an exciting week ahead. I hope youuu have an amazing Monday!

https://instagram.com/p/75BUteK0_w/

ETA: Still no SM activity.

MissLifeStylerJennifer Saviano
Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
Life lover & entrepreneurial enthusiast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Sorry for the double post.

She is adorable, very pretty.

Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano Sep 4
Hey what's up hellooo #NYC https://instagram.com/p/7O3O5Tq08F/

NYC - Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Stop it GA, I'm having a girl crush moment laugh out loud The only other one so far has been Olivia for me.

Just for fun... maybe she'll be the Jade on BIP. There could be a Tanner for her on next Bachelorette season. I just want to put on my matchmaker hat giggling

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

megaa wrote:Stop it GA, I'm having a girl crush moment laugh out loud The only other one so far has been Olivia for me.

Just for fun... maybe she'll be the Jade on BIP. There could be a Tanner for her on next Bachelorette season. I just want to put on my matchmaker hat giggling

I'll be right there along with you, haha. I'm already thinking about her and Jared...

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
megaa wrote:Stop it GA, I'm having a girl crush moment laugh out loud The only other one so far has been Olivia for me.

I'll be right there along with you, haha. I'm already thinking about her and Jared...

(jmo)

They would be ridiculously cute :yes: both have striking features.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:03 am

Is she still on the show?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 am

According to the photo of the girls posted in the Bahamas--no.
She is following Amber on Twitter as well.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:

(jmo)
Jen & Jared...someone please make that happen!  :yes:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm

She is stunning. I just went on her hotpinkhanger.com website and it looks like she models a lot of the clothes herself. Too bad it looks like she went home already, but at least made it into the top 10 or so. It looks like he kept a lot of blondes. It would be great to see her on Bachelor in Paradise, and I could definitely see her with Jared :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:02 pm

She is stunning. Too bad she's not in the running for Bachelorette! Maybe, the show makes Ben get rid of some to make sure the show's pick gets it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:42 am

She reminds me of Desiree for some reason

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jen Saviano - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+20
nutty1
Sprite
Maddy
Bubblebunny
AllAboutLove