SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lauren's bio.

I really like her answers... especially how she seems to know how to give and show love. I can already see this tying into Ben's theme of being "unlovable" and Lauren showing him she is as smitten with him as he is with her. I hope we get to see a love story and that Lauren is happy with how Ben is on the show since she is willing to show how she feels it seems by her bio. beatingheart

And too funny about her saying to be the First Lady considering people were tweeting Ben H for President. giggling

Lauren B.
Hometown: Marina Del Ray, CA
Height: 5’7
Tattoos: 1

Favorite Music: Hip hop/Dance/R&B/Country

All-Time Favorite Movies: Home Alone, The Departed, Titanic

Cold or Hot Weather?: Warm! I love the sunshine. I especially love dusk (favorite time of day) and hot nights are so amazing.

What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done? Probably this.

What’s your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Brunch with mimosas

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? The First Lady. I would love to see the life of the president, but not actually be the president. Way too stressful!

What does being married mean to you? It means a lot. My parents have been married for 26 years and I’m so close to my family. Family is everything and marriage means starting my own family.

If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why? Cook a home cooked dinner because who doesn’t love a home cooked meal?

How would you describe yourself as a lover? I love love. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I communicate through verbal and physical cues. When I love someone, there is never a question about how much because I will constantly show you and tell.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-lauren-b
crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 470.1x1

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Fdfdfd10

Mr Write wrote:Good morning. My brain hurts but ....

Jennifer Saviano is a contestant (great work BlackHalo)

Thanks also to RS for telling us there were three Laurens on the show!!!!!

Another Lauren is Lauren Bushnell a flight attendant who works for Alaska Airways.  She has a sister called Mollie who is in the same business.  Mollie is easier to track down than Lauren.   The tall blonde in some of the scs may be Lauren B - not sure about that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:02 am

AmyB wrote:Is Lauren the blonder one? These are from Mollie's instagram (molliebushnell)

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 11909977_1642293952703233_12259566_n

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 11917853_708500499283816_1287721350_n

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 11370985_1684374615110896_878656645_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 am

Litta123 wrote:Based on how I read Mollie's caption, I'd say Lauren is the taller one and the blonde in the pics above. In Mollie's recent IG's, she's colored it darker.

My sis got to pin my wings on me tonight!! 5 weeks later and I am officially an Alaska Airlines flight attendant!! Couldn't be happier with the whole experience and the amazing friends I made along the way. Next stop: Los Angeles!!! (emoji) by @molliebushnell

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:04 am

kraft33 wrote:She is so pretty!!! And it looks like faith is important to them by one of Mollies IG pics!!
crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Image23

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 am

AmyB wrote:Mollie is almost 24 judging by this picture, so Lauren is probably 26/27

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:08 am

Beagle wrote:
Seabear wrote:Pictures show them seemingly at home with family in Oregon.  They both work for Alaska Airlines.  They could be based in LA, Seattle, Portland etc etc.

Yes, family Christmas is in Oregon. She also has 2 brothers, Bryan and 18yr Brett. Parents Kris and Dave.

https://instagram.com/p/vXIENBCDgm/?taken-by=molliebushnell

The girl is gorgeous. Possibly top contender? Maybe girl in the car in episode 3?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:50 am

She very well could be the blonde on the car date.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by lkr Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 am

It's so hard to tell in the car date.....I just looked back at the pic. I never thought of it being Lauren B., but I agree that it could be.

lkr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Does anyone know how tall she is? In the Bahamas photo(rs website) she appears to be TOWERING over the rest of the girls! Either she's very tall or the others are super-short? The photo looks somewhat awkward, to me, with her being so much taller than the others.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:33 pm

I agree, I thought the same. She looks so big. But it always looks like her shoes could have a little wedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:47 pm

I wonder what Ben's preference is, as far as height and body type? She reminded me of Faith from the show Unreal in that pic, just in the way that she appears to be sort of gangly, in comparison to the teensy little girls beside her.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:According to RammerJammer, she refused the rose at the RC. Take that for what you will!

I don't see her going to hometowns either way.

I think he said Lauren Barr, not Bushnell laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal