SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:00 am

loveactually9 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:It really is obvious. Even Mollie posted "will she find love?" in her post. And Lauren is consistently on SM but has yet to post a pic in two weeks.. She better turn into Ben 2.0 and post pics consistently when the show airs. She only has 60 pics as it is. She's worse than Ben when it comes to that stuff. She doesn't even have Twitter or anything. You think she'll make one..?

I like that she's not that active on SM. It's a breath of fresh air really
I like it too. But I want to learn more about her. And I want to know her thoughts while the show is airing. Basically, I'm nosey.

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:09 am

loveactually9 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:It really is obvious. Even Mollie posted "will she find love?" in her post. And Lauren is consistently on SM but has yet to post a pic in two weeks.. She better turn into Ben 2.0 and post pics consistently when the show airs. She only has 60 pics as it is. She's worse than Ben when it comes to that stuff. She doesn't even have Twitter or anything. You think she'll make one..?

I like that she's not that active on SM. It's a breath of fresh air really

Dare I hope then that she won't be trying to sell anything? A miracle if that happens...and a woman I could truly get behind!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 am

It's so fun to read how excited she and friends are about this whole experience and how excited they are for January. heartbeat

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 FUOuUlY
scarlettjo_xo I can share !!!! I'm #teamlaurenb , you better be to! bestie is a contestant on this season of the bachelor ! Isn't she a catch?! The most beautiful person inside and out ! can't wait for her to steal all your hearts and possibly bens like she has mine. Watch to see if she finds love on ABC The bachelor on Jan 4. @higgins.ben is a lucky man to get a chance to date her! #soproud #thebachelor #mywoes #baeforlife #lovehertodeath
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:29 am

She really is adorable. She has a soft kind looking face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:37 pm

RS spoilers episode one about our girl!

- Lauren B.: 25, even though her roots are in Portland, she loves being by the beach. They show her on the beach throwing a football as she says she’s a flight attendant, then show her walking through LAX, then back on the beach drinking wine with her friends. Very basic, but now for I believe the third season in a row, the winner got their intro video on the first episode (Whitney and Nikki were the last two).

- Lauren B. (Yes, they show her intro video first, and she’s first out of the limos)

- When he goes in to greet everyone, Lauren Bushnell is the first to hand him a drink.

- They next show Ben with Lauren Bushnell sitting by a fireplace and she tells him she doesn’t get nervous often but she is now. Then we cut to an ITM of Ben saying that Lauren “takes my breath away from the first moment I see her.” Soooo yeah, everything I heard this season seems to ring true. This thing was over rather early as he always had his eye on Lauren.

- Based on just the first episode alone, Ben seemed most into Lauren Bushnell, Olivia, Jennifer, and Lace.

I AM DYING ALREADY at “takes my breath away from the first moment I see her.” heartbeat This season is going to the best.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Me too Diana! I love that ITM and I haven't even seen it yet laugh out loud.

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:40 pm

AWWWW Ben is ALREADY being cute about Lauren on the first episode. Usually that kind of 'claim' is about the first impression rose girl.

Lauren is not being hidden according to the first episode spoilers.. First intro video, first out of the limo, AND cocktail party talk. YAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:51 pm

How hidden was JP on night one in Ashley's season? That was an obvious love story.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:47 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:How hidden was JP on night one in Ashley's season? That was an obvious love story.

JP was not too hidden back then, they showed us his cute little cupcake chat with Ash.

ETA: It actually wasn't that obvious before Bentley left the show, the evil editors kept so mnay of those stupid Bentley drama clips in the first few episodes. But good that they too showed JP here and there, that we as general viewer who knew nothing about sleuthing back then did witness how the love story of JP & Ash grew.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:26 am

First intro video shown and first out of limo?!
Lots of firsts here which is a great sign!
Sounds like I will finally get my first US Bach season that I can cheer for.
I love an obvious storyline and am hoping to see an obvious love story on my screen come January 4th!

smileyyay  Jumping hearts

Diana wrote:RS spoilers episode one about our girl!

- Lauren B.: 25, even though her roots are in Portland, she loves being by the beach. They show her on the beach throwing a football as she says she’s a flight attendant, then show her walking through LAX, then back on the beach drinking wine with her friends. Very basic, but now for I believe the third season in a row, the winner got their intro video on the first episode (Whitney and Nikki were the last two).

- Lauren B. (Yes, they show her intro video first, and she’s first out of the limos)

-  When he goes in to greet everyone, Lauren Bushnell is the first to hand him a drink.

- They next show Ben with Lauren Bushnell sitting by a fireplace and she tells him she doesn’t get nervous often but she is now. Then we cut to an ITM of Ben saying that Lauren “takes my breath away from the first moment I see her.” Soooo yeah, everything I heard this season seems to ring true. This thing was over rather early as he always had his eye on Lauren.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:How hidden was JP on night one in Ashley's season? That was an obvious love story.

JP was not too hidden back then, they showed us his cute little cupcake chat with Ash.

ETA: It actually wasn't that obvious before Bentley left the show, the evil editors kept so mnay of those stupid Bentley drama clips in the first few episodes. But good that they too showed JP here and there, that we as general viewer who knew nothing about sleuthing back then did witness how the love story of JP & Ash grew.

Funny even in the face of all the you were warned about Bentley drama and the William being an a** at the comedy club those first three weeks JP was the rock. He was the guy who made her feel better from the beginning.

I will be happy is Lauren is Ben's calm in the storm, with plenty of giddy butterflies for fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:First intro video shown and first out of limo?!
Lots of firsts here which is a great sign!
Sounds like I will finally get my first US Bach season that I can cheer for.
I love an obvious storyline and am hoping to see an obvious love story on my screen come January 4th!

smileyyay  Jumping hearts

Diana wrote:RS spoilers episode one about our girl!

-  When he goes in to greet everyone, Lauren Bushnell is the first to hand him a drink.

Shades of Art and Matilda. She also had the first intro and was first out of the limo and got the final rose. She is so obvious, that everyone thinks it can't be her precisely because she is so obvious. A little reverse psychology.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal