SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 am

Your welcome! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

eversotrue wrote:I dont care if the season is predictable. I'm not here to be surprised, especially when I'm actively searching out spoilers. I'm here to watch the journey...enjoy the entertainment.

Just hitting the like button on this post is insufficient.

Good Post I agree

On all points.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:49 am

nd4reality wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I dont care if the season is predictable. I'm not here to be surprised, especially when I'm actively searching out spoilers. I'm here to watch the journey...enjoy the entertainment.

Good Post I agree

On all points.

I agree too! I actually really love a predictable season when it's a great couple and I like the people involved and can actually see them fall for each other over the weeks. Then you can root for the obvious love story and still get to enjoy the stories of some of the other top girls. I think Ben will be pretty obvious based on his acting ability when he said goodbye to Kaitlyn giggling in the most bland, undramatic, I could care less that I'm leaving exit ever for an F3 (IMO). Might be what many have already picked up on in the date pics from the last few days.

But Amanda is so pretty and looks nice so I'm excited to see her on the show (kind of putting her children out of my mind because I can't wrap my head around leaving 2 young ones like that for tv). I agree with what others have said that these pics remind me of Jade's date - not totally invested in each other, but looks like 2 nice people and a nice date anyway. And Jade turned out to be such a sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 am

Okay that video of Ben wiping off her pants his hilarious. He looks like he's so nervous and doesn't know what to do with his hands. He even grabbed the cotton candy bag a little tighter LOL

And who was Amanda in Cheetah girls?
As a 21 year old... I was obsessed when I was younger HAHA, but she doesn't look familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:53 am

starwelcome teachbeach72! Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Oh btw, one of the tweeters said Amanda barely spoke, cause she looked nervous and uncomfortable with the "madness" of the crowd. So there's that.
That makes me think that Ben is even less into her than the photos suggest since he was standing so far from her, even with the kiss. If she was that uncomfortable he would be holding her super close, imo. And a piggy back doesn't strike me as anything intimate at this point of the game, imo. More friendzone.

More than likely that was a producer suggestion. How many times have we seen the piggy back? Isn't it pretty standard every season? Not quite on par with the leg straddle, but a staple nevertheless.

The video is all kinds of awkward. These two are so not into each other. I thought it was obvious in the photos but the video only confirms what I was thinking. This reminds me of the Jade/Chris date at the football game, as well as Marcus/Andi at the mall. If this is how Ben has been, the editors will really be earning their money this season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:It is so hard to tell from pictures, I have learned that before. He must have some feelings for her, she is in the F4. She is a very pretty girl. That said, I agree with whoever said they got Jade and Chris vibes from it. Off topic, those were my first intro to Jade and I have adored her ever since.

Was Jade and Chris' date somewhat private or did they also have a mob around them ?

If the instagram posts are to be believed, the crowd was nuts. One lady even commented that she felt bad because that ruined the date (paraphrasing here).

You could hear another voice on one of the vids sympathizing because it was so crazy.
TBH I doubt there has ever been such a crazy public date recently.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:27 pm

There were a lot of people at the football game. They were walking around but I'm not sure if they made a grand entrance like Ben and Amanda.

Thanks for the reminder of Jade and Chris's date. This was held in his hometown as well, and she was F4. Something I will keep in mind.

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 544b14661c92a.image

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 The-Bachelor-2015-Spoilers-Week-7-Preview-4-480x319
RealityRewind

Or maybe they just weren't interested. cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:04 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Good Post I agree

On all points.

I agree too!  I actually really love a predictable season when it's a great couple and I like the people involved and can actually see them fall for each other over the weeks.  Then you can root for the obvious love story and still get to enjoy the stories of some of the other top girls.  I think Ben will be pretty obvious based on his acting ability when he said goodbye to Kaitlyn  giggling in the most bland, undramatic, I could care less that I'm leaving exit ever for an F3 (IMO). Might be what many have already picked up on in the date pics from the last few days.

But Amanda is so pretty and looks nice so I'm excited to see her on the show (kind of putting her children out of my mind because I can't wrap my head around leaving 2 young ones like that for tv).  I agree with what others have said that these pics remind me of Jade's date - not totally invested in each other, but looks like 2 nice people and a nice date anyway. And Jade turned out to be such a sweetheart.

handwave

Good points.

As for me I am very excited that she got a HTD and we get to see her and her kiddos in a more relaxed setting (though TBH there must be nothing relaxed about filming laugh out loud).

If she is not intended as F1 I would wish for her to be eliminated at HTDs. My wish only.

Though recently the F4 person is the one heading to BIP and the F3 is next lead so I am guessing she will be F2 instead. All guesses and of course since IMO she is not headed for either of those.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could one if you take the Amanda related sm posts across to her thread in case it is ever needed in the future ? Tia

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
(SPOILER): Don't have any pics but Amanda's was filmed at Treasure Island private beach in Laguna Beach, CA.  And yes, Ben met her daughters

Carissa Stanton ‏@kissstanton 15h15 hours ago
I'm sorry for everyone that has to see me drunk on national TV
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 pm

I wonder if Amanda will get negative feedback about deciding to go on the show when she has two small kids?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Probably. 
There are those that would give any cast negatives for being on the show even if they had no kids. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan