SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:32 pm

^ Thank you @sophienette for updating and all the SM for contestants and @GuardianAngel too yes It's great to have it all in one place.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Hugesmile Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:21 pm

That's a cute pic upthread. Do they live in the same city or near each other?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes they are both in Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Amanda lives in LA, as her kids dad does, right? So if they choose her for the Bachelorette, they can do what they did with Emily and keep it primarily in their hometown, in this case LA.

Emily traveled with the guys overseas while her parents watched Ricki. So Amanda's kids could be with their actual dad while she's gone. Why is that so horrible?

The amount of money Amanda can make for a few weeks away is probably more than she makes in a year. Parents travel for work all the time, and it's doesn't emotionally cripple the children. Or prevent them from bonding. Or plague them with constant separation anxiety.

Just my opinion.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:58 pm

metalgirl wrote:Amanda lives in LA...if they choose her for the Bachelorette, they can do what they did with Emily and keep it primarily...in... LA. Emily traveled with the guys overseas while her parents watched Ricki.  So Amanda's kids could be with their actual dad while she's gone...
I agree If the girls are in a loving nurturing environment during filming they'll be fine.  I'm sure they'd be able to talk to Amanda daily via  FaceTime/Skype. I do think Caila is the frontrunner for the lead at this point JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Didn't watch Emily's season so don't know how to compare but I missed my son terribly when he went to college so I don't understand how Amanda could stand being away from her children who are so young. But that's just my opinion. She really is gorgeous though so I don't know how she has to go on tv to find love, especially if she's going to be on tv for a second time, or she's just seeking fame and $$? Again, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:59 pm

sdmom wrote: I don't know how she has to go on tv to find love, especially if she's going to be on tv for a second time,  or she's just seeking fame and $$? Again, IMO.

I think all "returnees" seek fame & money.  It doesn't automatically make them a bad person in my book, but they are what they are.  IMO. Few of them want to return to obscurity and the safety of an office job.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:... I missed my son terribly when he went to college so I don't understand how Amanda could stand being away from her children who are so young...
When children are from a divorced home no matter their age they get used to being without one of the parents for extended periods of time. Parents get used to not having their children around. They all need to be in the presence of loving, caring family members and friends which it sounds like they are JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 pm

And children of military parents go through periodic absences and deployments without forgetting who their parents are. Seriously, most parents take the separations much harder than the children do. And while they do have memories at 2 & 3, they just aren't as concrete as those of older kids.

I was raised by parents who traveled for work & took vacations without kids. We all turned out just fine, as millions of children do.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 pm

I don't think it's a terrible thing. I just personally could not have done it. I hated leaving my kids when they were young. Heck, I even feel guilty leaving my dogs home alone for a few hours!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:45 pm

I respect everyone's opinion on this issue. However, to me there's a difference that you have to be away from kids because of job or divorce, but she chose to leave her kids to go on tv. Need vs Want, two different things. I am not saying she is a bad mother, but I would prefer her to not leave her kids for tv again. IMOAA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan