SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:29 pm

I don't think it's "wrong". It's not something I would do for a tv show or for pleasure. I had difficulty going away on a vacation with my DH and leaving the kids with grandma when they were that age--and I'm talking about days not weeks. But that was me. 
But I probably won't watch only because that is not a lead premise I want as the hook for 10 weeks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:51 pm

^^^
OK, I should've said "No Fun" instead of "wrong"! I don't take this stupid show seriously, just for the live tweets and entertainment. And because she's a Mom, nobody can make fun of her hence no "Fun" for me. Darn!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:40 pm

I think anyone who goes on this show is fair game for discussion, parent or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Amanda's voice drives me nuts. Although she reminds me of Emily personality wise I don't think Emily's voice was that bad.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f49b  cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:59 pm

I really want to like her because she is my fav's bestie but she's annoying. She is absolutely stunning though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:05 am

Did Amanda get her hair bleached blonde? She had a new snapchat and her hair is definitely very blonde (all one color).

Bleach blonde, orange spray tan, black eyebrows, and pink lipstick. hmmm

Just, no. no no

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Skncxf10
amandabee4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 am

^^^Preparing for BIP?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:51 am

I just realized how much she reminds me of Tenley. I know the comparisons to Emily because of the kids but she's like Tenley with children much moreso than cool, calm Emily.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Alanna wrote:I just realized how much she reminds me of Tenley. I know the comparisons to Emily because of the kids but she's like Tenley with children much moreso than cool, calm Emily.
She has the same voice as Emily's, it's like Emily talking. Hugesmile
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Coming out of lurkdom to cast a NO vote for Amanda for Bachelorette.

I knew something was fishy when Afterbuzz started pushing her for 'Ette role. Why?? Only reason why this pretty blonde vs. any other pretty blonde is her two small children. Not interested in that tired storyline.

Shoot, if they want a gimmick, cast the goofy twins.

At this stage my vote is Jubilee, who would probably handle a room full of men far better than a room full of catty gals and has a very unique and impressive back story, or the adorable Caila. I don't know enough about Jo Jo to cast a vote for her yet but based on seeing her brother is Ben from RFL, I have to guess the prize she has been gunning for is next lead.

But seriously Amanda has done nothing special or charming to stand out onscreen (other than talk about her gorgeous baby girls) so not sure why any casual viewer would be ga ga for her. I hope she is just there to promote her new business or restart her acting career so she can better support her daughters. Fine with me if she can stand being away. But watch her as Bachelorette? No thank you!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

Lauren, Amanda and Haley are hanging out via their snapchats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:21 am

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 12558274_990201551059155_1278717248_n
natalieshabtai Can love be predicted by the experts?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan