SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:03 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:'Is this real life, this is like amazing, thank you, you're like so sweet like amazing like!!!' And then about the ex, which is a big no no for me. That's all they talked about.

It was a snoozefest. mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f634 mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f634 mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f634

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:10 pm

mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 CaLWCO7UUAESW9n
E! Online ‏@eonline
"I feel like it's an episode of Teen Mom, that I watch." #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

mexicocity - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 12627972_1123276381046420_1791830634_n
natalieshabtai Who's the new girl? #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #MexicoCity
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:58 pm

I really don't think her talking about the ex made her look bad at all. A lot of people have been in relationships like that unfortunately. She tried to make it work for the kids. She didn't do anything wrong at all in my opinion. People of all ages do the exact same thing, marry the wrong person, try to make it work, get a divorce. That doesn't make her at fault. When you love someone, you try to make it work.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Duke702 wrote:I really don't think her talking about the ex made her look bad at all. A lot of people have been in relationships like that unfortunately. She tried to make it work for the kids. She didn't do anything wrong at all in my opinion. People of all ages do the exact same thing, marry the wrong person, try to make it work, get a divorce. That doesn't make her at fault. When you love someone, you try to make it work.
I agree. At least, she had the confidence and self-worth to eventually walk away. I know a lot of women, much older than her, who can't do that. And, according to RS, her ex has done much worse than what she said so I don't think she was too revealing anyways. Like I said before, I figured out the dynamics of their relationship months ago after a quick glance at his IG (which I'm sure he's cleaned up since). 

I'm in the minority here but she's of my favorites. She just comes across as really sweet, adorable, and caring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Duke702 wrote:I really don't think her talking about the ex made her look bad at all. A lot of people have been in relationships like that unfortunately. She tried to make it work for the kids. She didn't do anything wrong at all in my opinion. People of all ages do the exact same thing, marry the wrong person, try to make it work, get a divorce. That doesn't make her at fault. When you love someone, you try to make it work.

People do make mistakes, but she said she saw the red flags and married him anyway. I get it they had a baby and she felt the need to get married, but then she went and got herself pregnant again. One accident , okay stuff happens, but when you don't learn from it and then just compound the problem, well then, I kind of do find fault. Maybe harsh, but I also don't like when parents cut up their former partners ... the parents of their children ... when they are busy finding "love" on a trashy tv show. Not the most mature either. It just makes me feel sorry for the kids.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah, but most people see some kind of faults with their SO. Before she found the texts, it was only that he had an addictive personality and liked to spend the weekends going out. Describes pretty much every 20-something guy I know. Probably not enough in there for most women to walk away and raise a kid alone at 23. It only seems like red flags when you know the whole story. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:34 pm

I still can't respect airing dirty laundry on TV. I had a much, much worse relationship than Saint Amanda here but I've never blabbed to strangers what happened in it and especially would not ever do it on a TV show to get ahead with the Bachelor or increase my chances to be the Bachelorette. Throwing someone under the bus will never be classy to me no matter what that person did. I just don't feel badly for her or find her as compelling as Emily was. I still see her as the bargain basement Emily Maynard. She's a snooze and doesn't seem that bright or interesting either.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Throwing an ex under the bus on national TV is bad enough.... when said ex is the father of your children, for the sake of your children, you just have to exercise restraint. He might be the worst husband in the history of husbands, but he is her children's father and she needs to separate that he was a lousy husband from the fact that he is their father

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 pm

I think it's odd when people air dirty laundry in front of cameras, especially this being the father of her children and he is still involved in their lives. She gave more details than she needed to. 

Also, she speaks like a fembot.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Well it's pretty much a given that producers told her to talk about it, so I don't think it's that bad. Wasn't in that much detail, didn't seem bad to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Totally wrong of Amanda to throw her ex under the bus.  TMI.  He is the father of her children and obviously has shared custodial rights. Have respect for her children and their well being  If she wants to trash him to her friends in private that is her prerogative.  Just don't do it on TV while you are on a salacious reality show looking for a new husband.  Talk about red flags....  

Take a look in the mirror.  Suspect

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan