SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Type, delete, type, delete..

I would think she could find far better things to do with her time.  I mean she already has 2 kids... Does she really want to keep up with man child, too?  duh scratch

JMO, said as nicely as I could posibbly manage to edit it to be.  cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698
I actually always got very creepy--very creepy vibes/radar from this POS. (F)  Very creepy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:36 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^^oh geez, as a reformed 1f fan, I can remember how we all cooed over Jef posting photos of him having tea parties with little girls and holding babies or driving the carpool van with Rikki. He worked overtime on SM getting fans to believe he wanted to have kids "like yesterday."

And now years have past and Jef seems to still be no closer. Still hitting on the latest crop of ex Bachelor contestants.

Run Amanda run!

Thankfully I was never on that train...either cart. I never could understand how any grown woman who already had a child, would want to marry one. Amanda hasn't struck me as the brightest bulb in the pack so knows what she is thinking hanging out with Jeff. (I still refuse to lose the second f on principle because it/he is pretentious!)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:55 am

NOOOOOO! Run Amanda, RUN!

:Bendog :Bendog :Bendog
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:17 pm

I don't recall seeing any updates on that goof in a very long time. If they are together, it must have been planned. He doesn't seem to hang around with many bach peeps so this isn't some sort of ex contestant get together?

Another mother with children, hooking up with a kid himself. Maybe he can teach her girls how to skateboard.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Jef. laugh out loud Where has he been even? I'm guessing he sought out Amanda, not the other way around.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Since I enjoy blowing your minds...

Source

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 19350810

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Thanks for that pic Sophie. On Lauren's thread I mentioned that Amanda wore the same outfit she did while in Hawaii. She looks gorgeous

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

I am disturbed. Why is he after the single mommies?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:11 pm

I never understood the appeal of Jef. I actually saw him on the dating app Bumble too. He lives in Utah still though, just travels around a lot. Hopefully she was just hanging out with him not in any way dating him . Her snapchats show they were in a group of people, her sister and friends. He seems super lame and just likes to spend his money and party...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Lol... of all the contestants he hangs out with, its the one that is the most like his "ex-fiancee" oye.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Jef is a great guy, personally I love his young at heart spirit. If Amanda were to end up with him she'd be one very lucky lady indeed. She does remind me of Emily M and is definitely Jef's type. No idea if there is anything going on with them but I think they would make a lovely couple and that would make me so happy for both of them. All this is JMO of course Hugesmile

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Jef comes from a great family. He was taught good values. I think most of his siblings are married. Maybe he's tired of the single life and wants to settle down. He's been there done with Emily who was a single mom. Maybe he needs someone like Amanda who has children to help him feel grounded and part of something bigger than himself. If he does date Amanda I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan