SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.
Thanks for the insight and posting the banner. Do the placement of the other women have any significance?

I don't think so. @AllAboutLove and @GuardianAngel are better at sleuthing layout and placement significance. I just know that they tend to put the F1 in a position where they catch your eye at first glance. Actually it generally applies to all F4.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Jordan probably decided to be the Bachelor to increase his exposure and work on his acting. If he finds love that's a bonus but not a requirement. Based on the edit thus far I don't think Jordan is the type of guy who would choose a controversial F1 like Naz. Glad Ceri's moved on she doesn't seem like Jordan's type JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Karina wrote:Andrew Dickens slams The Bachelor NZ calling it a "dishonest, disingenuous, dinosaur of a programme from another age".Andrew is saying that Jordan has been involved with acting and the media and that the show i scripted and Naz is playing a role as is Jordan. I live in NZ and there is a lot of discussion that the show and this one particular is scripted.
The photo and the pony tale peeking through looks like Naz she is getting a lot of TV coverage.
I have met Alicia she was a receptionist/administrator at an animal welfare place albeit a brief meeting she has beautiful luminous skin and greeny eyes and seemed quite bubbly. I suspect that she is nervous on the show  

Yes it is also the consensus from all my friends that watch the show that Naz is a "ring in" to create drama. Nobody believes that she could be that nasty without it being an act. If it is real - she's going to need some major therapy later in life! I wouldn't be surprised if Claudia was a "ring in" as well.

I'm hoping that the focus of the show shifts from the drama around these girls and to the stories behind some of other girls. There are a few quiet ones like Alicia and Storm that seem very interesting.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:42 pm

jen689 wrote:Jordan probably decided to be the Bachelor to increase his exposure and work on his acting. If he finds love that's a bonus but not a requirement. Based on the edit thus far I don't think Jordan is the type of guy who would choose a controversial F1 like Naz. Glad Ceri's moved on she doesn't seem like Jordan's type JMO

IA. I think if you decide to do something like this you have to think about how it will affect your working life. It certainly didn't do Art's business any harm, in fact, it turned out to be a great PR exercise for his company. It sounds like Jordan has just set a new production company so this show will be providing great press for him and then by extension his company - as long as he doesn't stuff it up and act like a d!ck - it's all great publicity.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:05 pm

www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119...

This NZ's National Paper. Discussing Naz and stating she is still in the programme to keep the ratings up. One has to hope that this is not a reverse Cinderella type scenario were by Naz is cast as the mean girl and as time goes by the audience see a softer side to her. Thus ending up as F2 or even F1. Reading the NZ Herald's Facebook comments the audience is disengaging. If the franchise had maintained the genuineness of the previous series with Art, Matilda,Poppy etc the out come may be different.Social media followers are very savvy and their statements indicate that they know Naz does not live in NZ, but is a body trainer in Perth Australia.There is some level of cynicism about it.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:.. as long as he doesn't stuff it up and act like a d!ck - it's all great publicity.
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698  I think he's a good guy. So far he's acted like a perfect gentleman. I hope Jordan and his F1 can benefit from all the publicity and perks that come from their time on the show JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Karina wrote:www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119...

This NZ's National Paper. Discussing Naz and stating she is still in the programme to keep the ratings up. One has to hope that this is not a reverse Cinderella type scenario were by Naz is cast as the mean girl and as time goes by the audience see a softer side to her. Thus ending up as F2 or even F1. Reading the NZ Herald's Facebook comments the audience is disengaging. If the franchise had maintained  the genuineness of the previous series with Art, Matilda,Poppy etc the out come may be different.Social media followers are very savvy and their statements indicate that they know Naz does not  live in NZ, but is a body trainer in Perth Australia.There is some level of cynicism about it.

Good Post

Everyone I have spoken to that is watching the show is very disappointed in the edit and feels that it is very "fake" and many of the girls are not representative of a typical "Kiwi" gal.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:13 pm

jen689 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:.. as long as he doesn't stuff it up and act like a d!ck - it's all great publicity.
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698  I think he's a good guy. So far he's acted like a perfect gentleman. I hope Jordan and his F1 can benefit from all the publicity and perks that come from their time on the show JMO

IA - I really like him probably even a little more than Art. I think he's been very good at engaging with the shyer and less confident girls and I loved how he dealt with Naz and her narking. I also love his quick wit and the fact that he can have a good laugh in this very strange and unnatural situation he is in.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Karina wrote:Reading the NZ Herald's Facebook comments the audience is disengaging. If the franchise had maintained  the genuineness of the previous series with Art, Matilda,Poppy etc the out come may be different.Social media followers are very savvy...There is some level of cynicism about it.
I think it's going to be tough for the current/future Bachelor/contestants who are cast on the show. Art/Matilda have set the bar high with their love story. Just like the US version production/advertisers are happy when the show is talked about.  It doesn't matter if it's negative/positive. It's keeps the show relevant and the viewers watching. For them it's all about the $$$ that can be made from the show. For the viewers it's more about the love story JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:28 pm

jen689 wrote:
Karina wrote:Reading the NZ Herald's Facebook comments the audience is disengaging. If the franchise had maintained  the genuineness of the previous series with Art, Matilda,Poppy etc the out come may be different.Social media followers are very savvy...There is some level of cynicism about it.
I think it's going to be tough for the current/future Bachelor/contestants who are cast on the show. Art/Matilda have set the bar high with their love story. Just like the US version production/advertisers are happy when the show is talked about.  It doesn't matter if it's negative/positive. It's keeps the show relevant and the viewers watching. For them it's all about the $$$ that can be made from the show. For the viewers it's more about the love story JMO
giggling

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:39 pm

jen689 wrote:

Yes it's just a shame that we have got to this stage so quickly. It would have been nice to have another sweet, genuine, funny season without a lot a drama again.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:21 am

Karina wrote:www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119...

This NZ's National Paper. Discussing Naz and stating she is still in the programme to keep the ratings up. One has to hope that this is not a reverse Cinderella type scenario were by Naz is cast as the mean girl and as time goes by the audience see a softer side to her. Thus ending up as F2 or even F1. Reading the NZ Herald's Facebook comments the audience is disengaging. If the franchise had maintained  the genuineness of the previous series with Art, Matilda,Poppy etc the out come may be different.Social media followers are very savvy and their statements indicate that they know Naz does not  live in NZ, but is a body trainer in Perth Australia.There is some level of cynicism about it.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to watch the NZ Bachelor this season, but hope to get to it in the next few days. I'm just questioning the bolded. Is it that big a deal that one of the contestants is from Australia? The US version has had lots of Canadians on as contestants and even a few leads and it's never been an issue that I'm aware of. I always thought Canadians are to Americans, as Australians would be to Kiwis... pretty similar. Am I wrong or is it such an issue?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689