SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:14 am

Katiebelle wrote:So I just went back and had another look at the article on Scout again to see if there was a comments section. Sometimes you can get more information from that avenue. There wasn't but what I did notice was I think Scout have changed their The Bachelor banner at the top of the page.

Scout is actually owned By MediaWorks who also produce The Bachelor. Which also explains why they didn't actually show any clear photos of the girl - if it was the Herald that got the photos they would have splashed it on the front page!

Anyway - Storm is right in the middle of the banner with Alicia to the right and Naz a couple over on the left. They had this "theme" with Matilda last year where she was more predominant in photo layouts than the other contestants. The other thing I have noticed is that TV3 have now put up Storm's first meeting with Jordan after she got out of the car on the extras section of their The Bachelor NZ section of their website. In the first episode the meeting was cut back.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx?gclid=CJvXzOe20MsCFQ0JvAodLvkHaw

She's quiet and reserved and not 'in your face" like some other contestants but after their one on one date (which actually had the most amount of snogging) I'm thinking that she could be in the F4.

Katiebelle wrote:theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.
Great catch, Katie! yes

If SM means anything then I'd say Alicia, Storm, Fleur, Rebecca, and Naz may make it far since none of them are currently active on SM.

Alicia and Storm being placed in the middle of the banner could be telling. Also, Alicia has an intro video as well but then again, if filming hasn't ended then intro videos may not mean as much unless Jordan is certain of his F1.

Storm - has had a single date and was on the first group date.
Alicia - has intro video and has been on two group dates so far.
Fleur - has been on one group date and got SQT and a rose.
Rebecca - received FIR, has intro video, and been on one group date.
Naz has been on one group date and may be the "Chrystal" of this season? (so cast to be the villain?).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 am

So I just checked SM for Storm and she seems to have accepted followers, including Jordan (just check Jordan's followings and one can find the girls pretty easily). So I am not sure if she is one of the final girls or not.

As of now the contestants I haven't seen change anything on their SM are Alicia and Rebecca. With Naz I have no idea what her SM is so don't know but haven't seen her tagged or followed by any of the other girls atm.

Also, Alicia in Woman's Day and in NZ Herald makes me think she may be F1 if her intro, SM, edit, etc plays a role at all with the article. Alicia's description of her perfect man in her bio sounds just like Jordan too (not too tall, tattoos, etc...)

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 SCCZEN_A_070316SPLBACH22_620x310

Bachelor Jordan Mauger could be more than the love of Alicia Cowan's life - he might just keep her from going "crazy".
The 27-year-old from Te Awamutu has 20 pets including a miniature pony, pigs, sheep and a three-legged cat - but true love has evaded her.
Now it's time to settle down and she's not about to let a golden opportunity pass her by, Alicia told Woman's Day.
"I'm looking for my best friend, the love of my life, and I can't wait to find him. I see a lot of potential in Jordan."

Read more: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11609296&ref=NZH_Tw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 am

Sorry about the bold print it was not intentional I am getting the hang of using this site. There is some good natured banter between NZ and Australia and most consider Australia to be quite distinct from NZ so there some undercurrent that about that but then again Poppy was from the Uk and that was never a concern,

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't think it would be any different if I was watching bachelor Canada, and there was an American contestant I would say, she's the American. I could be wrong, but that's how I took that article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Are there 2 episodes per week? Monday/Tuesday?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:03 pm

sophienette wrote:Are there 2 episodes per week? Monday/Tuesday?
Yes episode 6 airs tonight. There's a boating group date, a one on one at a fairground and a steamy kiss at the cocktail party

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:04 pm

TY... so episode 5 was last night? Will try and get both tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

sophienette wrote:...so episode 5 was last night...
Yes there was a group date at the race track, a horseback/campfire one on one and baked goods made by one of the women waiting for Jordan at the cocktail party

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:16 pm

From episode five...

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 The_ba10

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 The_ba11

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Behind-The-Scenes-Of-The-Cocktail-Party---Episode-5/tabid/5076/articleID/125314/Default.aspx

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:19 pm

affraid on the second pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Hmmmm....Alicia & Storm are missing from that Episode 5 pic that u posted Jen....they were probably doing ITMs but interesting that those two are missing from the group pic, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:29 pm

mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Alicia & Storm are missing from that Episode 5 pic that u posted Jen....they were probably doing ITMs but interesting that those two are missing from the group pic, jmo.

Yes I noticed that as well. They are also doing the majority of the ITMs along with Naz.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689