SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Bringing over here per @Karina yes
Karina wrote:I just noticed on Scout if some one could up load the link that Shari is back on tinder !!!!! rules her out.

Link: http://www.scout.co.nz/Bachelorette-Shari-busted-on-dating-app-Tinder/tabid/515/articleID/13146/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Rebecca & Storm are active on IG. Still nothing from Fleur on IG.

Anyone know if Fleur is connecting with the other girls on Facebook?

Rebecca & Storm both come across as ok regardless of what happened on the show though...JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:04 pm

@rebeccatrelease (Instagram) No dates in Hawaii = haven't left the mansion = finding my own entertainment Love the extra makeup @thespinofftv !! #thebachelornz

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Screen10

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Just read the article that @AllAboutLove put in the social media no discussion thread. I totally disagree with their scores!

How could Poppy's and Chrystal's super awkward kisses with Art get a higher score that Jordan's kisses with Storm and Rebecca? Even Sarah's quick peck got a better score!

If I was ranking them I would put Art and Matilda on top (of course!) then Jordan's with Fleur and Rebecca 2nd equal followed by Jordan and Storm 3rd then Art and Dani 4th.

Although (and apologies for going off topic) the best kiss in the Bach franchise was Heather's first with Sam after that amazing date she organised.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 pm

SCOUT posted an article about best kisses this season (and last) but only going to post about the girls from this season.
- Pic used in heading: Interesting that even though Rebecca is not in first place she is in the heading of the article?
- Body language - who is initiating more in the kisses/body language (which I would say Jordan is most into Rebecca BL/kiss wise - his hands are on her face and leaning into the kiss the most).

Fleur = as #1 best kiss of both seasons (sorry SCOUT, but Art and Matty's was best & 10/10, imo). Jordan has his hands at Fleur's waist - seems mutual but no hands on her face. I am wondering though if they are doing this to mislead or, if Fleur is F1, to promote her? The show's edit seems to be doing that so far a bit. Fleur has added friends on FB but not posted anything on her IG nor is she following anyone.
Rebecca = as #4 best kiss. Interesting to me that it is Jordan who has his hands on Rebecca's face so more initiation from him and only one Jordan is cradling Rebecca's face (in the list). I'd say Jordan initiating the most in his kiss with Rebecca compared to the others.
Storm = as #5. I find it interesting that with Storm it is always she who has her hand on Jordan's face (she had the same on CP kiss). Jordan's hand in his lap so not as fully engaged as Storm is who is initiating more.
Gab = as #10. Friendzone, imo, given that she imitated the kiss and Jordan said he wasn't going to do so.

10 best and worst kisses from The Bachelor (both seasons)
Monday 04 April, 2016

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Kiss_thumb

We're eight episodes in on series two of The Bachelor NZ and there has been no shortage of smooching so far. The awkward, the sloppy, the romantic and the chocolate-covered - we've seen all kinds of kisses this season. Jordan has been nothing if not affectionate.

1. Fleur and Jordan by the volcano
Talk about hot, hot, hot! Jordan seemed genuinely giddy around Fleur, and she could barely keep her hands off him. Dinner, diamonds and a sneaky snog. Ideal! However, points have been deducted for smooching another girl just hours later and making your Dutch date "feel cheap".
Rating: 8/10 roses
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 KissFleurWeek4

4. Rebecca and Jordan at Rainbow's End
This date was so cheesy it was sickening - literally. He made her barf. Well, the rides did. But Rebecca's regurgitated burger aside, the two seemed to get on well. Unfortunately, the twinkling carousel, fairground teddy bear and Cinderella-style ~mood~ music was all too Disney for our liking.
Rating: 3/10 roses
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 KissRebeccaWeek2

5. Storm and Jordan on that big AF boat
You know what, Jordan? Most girls put in a good amount of effort to avoid finicky foods on dates, for fear of ending up with nosh in their nashers. Keeping those pearly whites, um, pearly white, isn't easy. Whacking chocolate up your date's nose should have earned you a slap - not a kiss. Points deducted for awkwardly moving your arms about 63 times (we counted) during the smooch.
Rating: 1/10 roses
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 KissStormWeek2

10. Gabrielle and Jordan
Not one to be outdone by the likes of Storm and Rebecca, Gabs grabbed Jordan by the scruff of the neck and yanked him in for a smooch. A rose and champers in one hand, bearded-fellow in the other, Gabs made it clear she's in it to win it. The kiss may have caused tension in the mansion, *cough* Fleur *cough*, but Gabs clearly had no regrets.
Rating: 8/10  
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 GabKissWeek4
http://www.scout.co.nz/10-best-and-worst-kisses-from-The-Bachelor-both-seasons/tabid/515/articleID/13143/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 am

Thanks @Allaboutlove for the information regarding Fleur's SM activity....if she continues to be quiet as you have said before either she is F1 & laying low or she is still hurting....though it's about 4-6 weeks post filming now which is a good time for recovery from this show IMO. The F4 from Art's season were pretty much active on SM throughout the season. Could be that Fleur has traveled or on another mission trip  no idea

i hope we get to the second dates starting next week. Also wondering if there will be a 2 on 1 date this season....fun trying to figure this season out though I wish the producers will start leaving some bread crumbs in the edit giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:13 am

I am not sure why Fleur is MIA @mercieme but I think if the show is all about "mystery" and not letting Jordan do media maybe Fleur if she is F1 isn't allowed or something yet? Not sure.

From SCOUT I think they are pushing Fleur as F1. Same as with the SM for the show when comparing to past season. They were mostly positive about Fleur and her kiss but negative about Rebecca's (and to some extent Storm as well). I don't think the description of Rebecca's kiss/date would be so negative by SCOUT if Rebecca is F1?

I will say though that when comparing Jordan's BL in those kiss pics I would say he is most interested in Rebecca (fully leaning in and hands on face like Art was with Matty). But, if Rebecca doesn't build on this I can see it being Fleur or Storm for F1 and can make a case for both. Atm, still not sure but think it is likely Storm, Fleur, or Rebecca for F1? I think whomever gets 2nd SDs will be telling - as will whomever goes on a possible 2on1.

And yes, definitely need some breadcrumbs for the edit  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:36 am

Interesting how Jordan has only posted photos of himself from five dates. He's posted a photo of all the dates he's been on with Rebecca. Things that make me go hmmm...

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Marked man! #thebachelornz

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 12383211

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Round we go! #thebachelornz

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 11698510

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram)  Watch me get lei'd #thebachelornz #jordbach #hawaii #waikikibeach #lei

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 12599210

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:05 am

This was just posted on Stuff.

What was most interesting is a photo of Jordan and a mystery girl snorkeling. Apparently it's happening this week so I guess we will see it Tuesday. It looks as though she has blonde hair -Erin?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78528580/Are-Kiwis-tuning-into-The-Bachelor-NZ

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Image16

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:25 am

Things that make one go hmmm indeed @jen689 thanks for point that out yes

I am definitely with you on this and still find it interesting that Jordan has only posted a pic that has Rebecca in it regarding his dates. As said before, if Rebecca is F1 then I think it is intentional on Jordan's part. If Rebecca is not F1? Then not sure why he has only posted of her with him holding hands no less. Maybe he just liked the pic or using it as misleading? Strange then that the show is not doing the same then? I don't know but so far I think Jordan is most attracted to Rebecca. His BL suggests such to me as does his concern last ep that some (Rebecca) may not like him as much so not approaching him. I doubt he would care if Rebecca didn't approach him if he didn't like her. His kissing her full body involved and then after their date taking her aside again during CP tells me he really does. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:32 am

Sorry for double post. BachNZ FB just posted this. Are they kidding? They must be... adorable?  scratch from "hit-list Naz" to "adorable"? Suspect
The Bachelor New Zealand
Rose and Jack who? Naz and Jordan's Titanic moment tonight might actually be cuter than the original #adorable

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1934732_1700646683508661_6376651607532944144_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/pb.1505817109658287.-2207520000.1459747551./1700646683508661/?type=3&theater

Here's the most liked/top comment to the post and given what it says I agree... the comment is spot on even though it is hilarious cantstopl

Benjamin Lewis
What a joke. Come on now be realistic. he doesn't even look like he wants to be with her. he's so far away from her. look like he's holding a baby

The show SM is just trolling us at the moment, imo.  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for double post. BachNZ FB just posted this. Are they kidding? They must be... adorable?  scratch from "hit-list Naz" to "adorable"? Suspect
The Bachelor New Zealand
Rose and Jack who? Naz and Jordan's Titanic moment tonight might actually be cuter than the original #adorable

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 1934732_1700646683508661_6376651607532944144_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/pb.1505817109658287.-2207520000.1459747551./1700646683508661/?type=3&theater

Here's the most liked/top comment to the post and given what it says I agree... the comment is spot on even though it is hilarious  cantstopl

Benjamin Lewis
What a joke. Come on now be realistic. he doesn't even look like he wants to be with her. he's so far away from her. look like he's holding a baby

The show SM is just trolling us at the moment, imo.  no no

He's wearing the same shirt as the one on the Scout article!

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Image17

Scout - I say to you - Liar liar pants on fire!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689