SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
ETA: I just saw that Naz was active on Twitter during the show & loving the fact that the Scout article that @Katiebelle posted supported her. From her tweet below...it looks like Naz is implying she is  on the show for a wee longer....lord help us  no no

Nazanin Khanjani ‏@KhanjaniNazanin
@ScoutNewsNZ you guys are amazing. Thank to everyone for their amazing support. I'm just warming up... the show only gets better (love emoji) xx
Lord help us indeed. Suspect She probably goes at least to the same spot as Chrystal maybe? F5? no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:10 pm

If Rebecca is F1, will she officially be the most hidden F1 in the history of this show? I remember Catherine Lowe was hidden but she was doing ITMs & a lot of group dates only that her single date was week 5.

The only thing that is possibly working for Rebecca as F1 is the scoop from the spinoff....otherwise y'all can color me confused as to what's going on with her. I am thinking Fleur  is F1 right now based on the SM that you sleuthed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:14 pm

What do you think about Rebecca being the only girl not following Jordan on IG, @mercieme? Or that Jordan posted that IG pic of her (only girl with him so far)?

IA. If Rebecca is F1 she is definitely the most hidden. I am going with Fleur as F1 too based on the show's edit and SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:30 pm

I am so confused @Allaboutlove....Jordan's SM seems like it's Rebecca yet the show is not highlighting Rebecca even in ITMs....this is a first for an F1 in this franchise IMO. I just don't see how keeping an F1 hidden with 8 episodes remaining after tonite excluding the live finale/AFTR gets the audience involved in a love story they want to root for.

Also I checked Rebecca's sister's IG for clues as to whether she traveled from Melboure to NZ for the family visit (similar to how we were able to tell that Poppy's mum travelled last season) & I couldn't figure anything out. Rebecca's sister does a lot of triathlons so maybe she wasn't at the hometown visit. At this point I am just going to be pleasantly shocked if Rebecca is F1.

With Fleur...the producers have not edited her as the girl next door like they did with Matilda & I still don't see Jordan gaga over her which is what I am waiting for Jordan to be with his F1...I can't make sense really out of the edit :headbanging

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Interesting interview. not new so you all probably read it already

The Bachelor: Why are they hiding these contestants' pasts?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 pm

mercieme wrote:I am so confused @Allaboutlove....Jordan's SM seems like it's Rebecca yet the show is not highlighting Rebecca even in ITMs....this is a first for an F1 in this franchise IMO. I just don't see how keeping an F1 hidden with 8 episodes remaining after tonite excluding the live finale/AFTR gets the audience involved in a love story they want to root for.

Also I checked Rebecca's sister's IG for clues as to whether she traveled from Melboure to NZ for the family visit (similar to how we were able to tell that Poppy's mum travelled last season) & I couldn't figure anything out. Rebecca's sister does a lot of triathlons so maybe she wasn't at the hometown visit. At this point I am just going to be pleasantly surprised if Rebecca is F1.

With Fleur...the producers have not edited her as the girl next door like they did with Matilda & I still don't see Jordan gaga over her which is what I am waiting for Jordan to be with his F1...I can't make sense really out of the edit :headbanging
I am with you @mercieme. Maybe Jordan is just using her as a decoy? Maybe he did that when he gave her FIR? Perhaps he feels like she gets it since she understands the film industry? I am not sure though  b/c based on BL he was most into Rebecca, imo, on his date with her and yet not much shown since then. At this point I have to agree that I will also be very shocked if Rebecca is F1.

It is odd though -- Jordan posted about Rebecca (only her) on his IG and follows her yet Rebecca is the only one that doesn't follow Jordan. Those are two very opposite things, imo. When I think about it, it kind of makes me think of the edit a bit as well (FIR and Jordan having been the one to approach Rebecca and she never approaching him). Maybe that is continuing post-show on their respective SM? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:40 pm

is the film industry in NZ a small world?
I mean regarding movies and TV series actors?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:52 pm

NZ population is about 4 million there about so I would guess the TV & Film industry is small but @Katiebelle can answer the best.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:16 pm

mercieme wrote:NZ population is about 4 million there about so I would guess the TV & Film industry is small but @Katiebelle can answer the best.

It's a small country but the film industry is actually not small in comparison. Remember this is the home of Weta Workshop and Peter Jackson. A lot of big budget movies are filmed here and Kiwis pop up in all sorts of films. We currently have Scarlett Johansson living and filming in Wellington.

That being said though - I am a bit surprised they haven't met - but it does sound that they both have done quite a bit of traveling lately so that will probably be the reason.

Although, I am sure that they would have many friends in common. It's honestly three degrees of separation here rather than six!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Here is Alicia's interview with Stuff...

Excerpt of who she thinks F3 is....we should add it to the tally of the eliminated contestants' F1 pick that Jen created in the sleuthing thread.

"Cowan believes the final three will most likely come down to bachelorettes Storm, Rebecca and Fleur."

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/78563744/the-bachelor-nz-i-had-twenty-animals-now-i-have-twentyone--alicia

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 am

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Taking a plunge #thebachelornz #hawaii

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 12912410

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:20 am

mercieme wrote:Here is Alicia's interview with Stuff...
Excerpt of who she thinks F3 is....we should add it to the tally of the eliminated contestants' F1 pick that Jen created in the sleuthing thread.

"Cowan believes the final three will most likely come down to bachelorettes Storm, Rebecca and Fleur."

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/78563744/the-bachelor-nz-i-had-twenty-animals-now-i-have-twentyone--alicia
So basically what The Spinoff has been saying that F3 = Storm, Rebecca, and Fleur? Sounds like they all know something. Fleur has the largest tally for F1 from eliminated contestants so I still think Fleur is F1 atm.

Interesting other info to note... in a video and article by Woman's Day, Alicia plays "name the person's spirit animal":
Storm = predator bird like an eagle (said the other predator was Naz a Hawk)
Fleur = dolphin, intelligent
Rebecca = cute and cuddly like a cat

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/alicia-cowan-tells-all-im-still-looking-for-love-4399
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689