SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 am

@mercieme I am so with you this seems overkill. Why is Storm getting so much SM attention ? she has from day one. I do not know but I  did not really see steaming chemistry maybe a comfortable connection but sizzling chemistry, no. Certainly seems as if the media are pushing Storm into the spotlight as a potential winner. If you check Storm's Bach NZ page she does not have that many likes compared to Fleur and even Ceri. So maybe she be does win and  SM want to build up her popularity.

In my opinion......

Last edited by Karina on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and deleted some)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:26 am

@Karina if Storm is F1...we will end up figuring it out no matter how the producers hide the clues  giggling. What Sarah is calling impressive chemistry is what she witnessed in person but has yet to translate on screen for me as a viewer.

Right now I am keeping an open mind until the HTDs about my projected F4 therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:@jalena1992 found this on the wiki page for the Bach NZ. It might explain all the rumours going around that Rebecca wins. People would have seen it and thought that wiki have made a mistake putting up the winner too early. If my memory serves me correctly this happened last season where the winner was named and changed throughout the season.

therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Wiki11
IA that this is where the rumor may have come from. And definitely correct, they edited this last year for other shows (Bette AU) and anyone can do it.

I don't see Naz as F2 so I think it may be intentional by someone who knows who F1 may be to have done this to mislead and think it is Rebecca when it is not? I am still thinking Fleur and Storm for F2 as of this last episode so possibly using Rebecca and Naz to mislead?

I totally agree. I just haven't been able to see the thing that's supposed to be there between Jordon and Rebecca. I've looked and watched and looked some more and just can't see it. Not saying it may not be there at the end, but by this time I'm normally able to 99% say who's F1...

ETA Another thing I noticed was Jordon and Fleur talking about HTD and it seemed to me as tho Jordon more than not, let her think she would be getting a HTD. Like he said she was there for a reason... what that reason is we just don't know yet lolol Has he spoken to any of the other girls about HTD that they've shown?

Last edited by LoveDovez on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA ...another thought)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 am

Karina wrote:@mercieme I am so with you this seems overkill. Why is Storm getting so much SM attention ? she has from day one. I do not know but I  did not really see steaming chemistry maybe a comfortable connection but sizzling chemistry, no. Certainly seems as if the media are pushing Storm into the spotlight as a potential winner. If you check Storm's Bach NZ page she does not have that many likes compared to Fleur and even Ceri. So maybe she be does win and  SM want to build up her popularity.

In my opinion......

Put me on this bandwagon as well @mercieme and @Karina giggling bestbud!  I have yet to see this impressive, steaming chemistry with Jordan and Storm (or any girl for that matter). Maybe it just doesn't translate to the show or on the editing floor but it's past halfway and 2nd dates already and if anything, I felt like Storm's 2nd date was not much of a progression from her first?

I guess I just don't see *it*? Not sure but I can only buy it's just a lead's personality for so long. This long in any season regardless of the guy (so not even Art's season) any guy... when he falls it translates to screen and is seen regardless of personality type and so far I just see Jordan in very early stages of "like"... Am I missing something? scratch

The SM push for Storm has me scratching my head too. Either she is F1 or I don't know. I guess if she is maybe that's why Shari painted that pic with Storm next to Jordan?

I have a feeling no matter who is F1 I won't be seeing the lovestory regardless. Nothing wrong with that if he didn't fall in love (good for him for not faking it) but it's making it hard to connect emotionally this late in the show for me... Hopefully things change a bit hereon out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:44 am

I've just taken the "which bachelorette are you?" quiz on the Bach NZ Facebook page.

I'm Fleur. Who are you? I'm sure none of you would be Naz!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/?fref=nf

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:32 am

laugh out loud I love Rebecca. She posted this on her IG cantstopl

rebeccatrelease
'The Jord has spoken'. Like every one of my new friends, I entered the mansion looking for love. I now leave the mansion with the love and support of these new friends. Thanks everyone for your support - listen out for my interviews tomorrow!! #thebachelor #thebachelornz #therefortherightreasons #neversaidabadwordaboutanyone
therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 12950428_1704687666476034_558729802_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNjcxNjQ1NzE3MDI2MTU2MA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I love Rebecca. She posted this on her IG cantstopl

rebeccatrelease
'The Jord has spoken'. Like every one of my new friends, I entered the mansion looking for love. I now leave the mansion with the love and support of these new friends. Thanks everyone for your support - listen out for my interviews tomorrow!! #thebachelor #thebachelornz #therefortherightreasons #neversaidabadwordaboutanyone
therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 12950428_1704687666476034_558729802_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNjcxNjQ1NzE3MDI2MTU2MA%3D%3D

This why she is my second fave Bach NZ contestant after Matilda. Hope she finds her Poe.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:snipped

This why she is my second fave Bach NZ contestant after Matilda. Hope she finds her Poe.

Me too. Definitely my fave after Matilda for Bach NZ. bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 am

Rebecca's exit interview video. Aww she seems like such a sweetheart.

THE FANS FAVOURITE SHOCK EXIT - EXIT INTERVIEW

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-The-Fans-Favourite-Shock-Exit---Exit-Interview---Ep-12/tabid/5061/articleID/125798/MCat/4352/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 am

Katiebelle wrote:I've just taken the "which bachelorette are you?" quiz on the Bach NZ Facebook page.

I'm Fleur. Who are you? I'm sure none of you would be Naz!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/?fref=nf

I got Storm! She's my favourite, which is probably because we seem quite similar therefortherightreasons - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:28 am

Geez....more from Naz to come. What's going this season  question

Nazanin Khanjani ‏@KhanjaniNazanin
Thank you! AMAZING times ahead

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:49 am

@Katiebelle I also got Fleur! She is my fav so far and the only one I see real chemistry with. And to all the Rebecca fans, sorry for the exist: totally thought she was too 4. This should be a interesting spinoff since there two fav bachelorette are gone they might just fall apart!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689