SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:06 am

Very true @robinvi....the spinoff should be very interesting tomorrow though they had their F2 as Fleur/Storm as of last week.

I think something is changing with Naz's edit and this will be the most shocking to even "the spinoff" that's if they don't get the scoop soon. I had Rebecca in F4 and she is s lovely girl....but I truly don't believe this format works for Rebecca....at some point I truly think Jordan was way into Rebecca than she was into him....maybe that's what led to him deciding to let her go early. I will be keen to read Rebecca's interviews for sure. She is a great girl & won't be surprised if she finds the one for her on the heels of this show.

Also hindsight is 20/20 as they say but the biggest clue we had about Rebecca probably not making HTD IMO was when @Allaboutlove posted that Rebecca's sister was not really posting about the show on her SM...very true that family members tend to get excited about the show when their loved ones make it far.

I think once this season is over....we will know that we had the clues about the F1 all along but the weird edit is just throwing things off now.....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 am

I'm afraid we're all going to be shocked when he winds up with Nez. I would faint, but I do see them getting closer. laugh out loud
I'm sorry to the Rebecca, fans but when she was telling him about her writing about Reality TV, I saw him check out. I knew she was gone. As much as Jordon says he wants the girls to get to know him I think it scared him to death that Rebeca may be studying him as a subject instead of as a man she was interested in.

I'm still also thinking Gab could be the dark horse. She's had more dates than any of the girls and hers seemed more romantic than a lot of them have been.

I wish he would cut Keri loose sooner rather than later. I will hate to see her get hurt and so far I think she is the one that would be hurt the most at this point.

I still call Fleur and Storm as F2. With Fleur winning by slim margins. If that makes sense. laugh out loud

All this is JMHO at this point in the show.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:45 am

LoveDovez wrote:I'm afraid we're all going to be shocked when he winds up with Nez. I would faint, but I do see them getting closer. laugh out loud
I'm sorry to the Rebecca, fans but when she was telling him about her writing about Reality TV, I saw him check out.  I knew she was gone. As much as Jordon says he wants the girls to get to know him I think it scared him to death that Rebeca may be studying him as a subject instead of as a man she was interested in.

I'm still also thinking Gab could be the dark horse. She's had more dates than any of the girls and hers seemed more romantic than a lot of them have been.

I wish he would cut Keri loose sooner rather than later. I will hate to see her get hurt and so far I think she is the one that would be hurt the most at this point.

I still call Fleur and Storm as F2. With Fleur winning by slim margins. If that makes sense. laugh out loud

All this is JMHO at this point in the show.

I felt the same way. I saw the instant change in his face. I think it felt used, however she did say it was written. I think it was her research and how casual she was when he asked about her experience so far. It actually seemed like she was here to live her dream on being on a romantic reality program and not for him.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:03 pm

So I agree with you all. Rebecca is an very astute, intelligent, caring woman and has many shared interests with Jordan but I also saw Jordan's face change when he was talking to Rebecca and it was clear she was going.
There is physical attraction between Naz and Jordan however Naz does use some bullying tactics she has picked Ceri's vulnerability and is honing in. I hope that if Jordan does not care for Ceri he lets her go, she is going to be very hurt, she really does like him, she is soft and does not appear to manage the gossip and competition as well.Ceri is such a gentle soul.
Rebecca was so genuine Jordan has made his choice I agree Gabs is in the action now a real contender. Naz has a game plan. It is going to a very strong woman to manage all this.

In my opinion......

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:02 pm

The following are comments taken from the Bachelor Facebook page.

Some very interesting insights from a range of different people

He's so dumb, he doesn't even have the foresight to see that Rebecca and he had an interest in film and TV in common (it's his career for gods sake!). Seems he is looking for a playmate who will only want to do the things he likes doing.. I predict he is so NOT ready for a real relationship.

There is something thats just not quite right about him?..., but i just can't put my finger on what it is????.... I do think he is a bit of a control freak though
He's patronizing, control freak and to me red flags.

I'd like to see some candid moments of him when he doesn't know the camera's on him to see his real self.

Yep iv heard threw friend of a friend he is exactly that alright in real life.

Doesn't appear to like smart ambitious ladies

Yep he was totally threatened by her! Threatened by her intelligence I suspect.

Fleur will win with Storm and Naz in the top three. Ceri and Kate have absolutely no chance and will be next to go. Erin is hanging on but won't last. Gabs is a dark horse but will be lucky to crack the top three. You heard it here first.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Karina, please post the facebook link, thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Link just in case @Karina can't post as yet https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

Those are some very interesting comments... Seem to be a bit negative about Jordan though? It seems a lot of media is not that keen on him? It will be interesting if the Spinoff change their mind since they don't seem to care for him that much.

The one comment on the FB that stands out to me is about Jordan not being seen on camera when he is not so aware of being so... seems to tie into him not doing any media rounds about the show either. Even the Cafe show with Mike was not really about him as the bachelor either. Felt like it was very controlled in that environment since owned by same network.

It will be nice to see/hear Jordan do some interviews like Art did to get a better feel for who he is. It's over halfway through the season and I still don't feel like I know what he is about/who he is?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Article from Scout where Rebecca says that her thesis and what it was about had already been discussed with the producers and Jordan (they talked about it at Rainbows End) before last night so it wasn't some big surprise for him at all.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Rebecca-sad-that-Jordan-turned-on-her/tabid/515/articleID/13261/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:22 pm

I won't be surprised if Jordan's response to the reality TV was producer prodded & at an ITM that was done to put a story on it. I remember the story leaked early in the season that the topic will be discussed on the show & yet filming was still ongoing....still Jordan should have been smart not to take the producer bait & just said nothing....JMO.

I wil post some vids from the interviews she did, the Edge NZ one was pretty cool.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Link just in case @Karina can't post as yet https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

Those are some very interesting comments... Seem to be a bit negative about Jordan though? It seems a lot of media is not that keen on him? It will be interesting if the Spinoff change their mind since they don't seem to care for him that much.

The one comment on the FB that stands out to me is about Jordan not being seen on camera when he is not so aware of being so... seems to tie into him not doing any media rounds about the show either. Even the Cafe show with Mike was not really about him as the bachelor either. Felt like it was very controlled in that environment since owned by same network.

It will be nice to see/hear Jordan do some interviews like Art did to get a better feel for who he is. It's over halfway through the season and I still don't feel like I know what he is about/who he is?

Oh thanks @AllAboutLove I have been out all day promise I will add the link next time

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Karina, please post the facebook link, thanks.

sorry @GuardianAngel @AllAboutLove did it for me I have been out all day promise not to forget next time/

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:45 pm

No problem @Karina bestbud! I figured with the time difference may not see the post yet.

What are you thinking in regards to the comments on the FB? Do you think maybe this ties into Jordan not doing media (other than The Cafe) and so he's not really known other than the show and audiences not liking him too much? It seems like they don't care for him too much?

While I don't get a feeling the eliminated girls dislike Jordan I don't get the feeling they like him either or that they dodged a bullet so to speak?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689