SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 pm

@HEA super sleuth these highlight some of the points made in our discusion.

Rebecca has really shown the incongruencies between different stories by Jordan and the Media

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:49 pm

@Karina, I think we have to thank the producers. They are the one in control to show us what they want us to see, hear and know.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 am

I thought this was... interesting.

First Shari did the "Pimp J" drawing/painting of Jordan and the girls (which all the girls like but for Naz).
Now Shari has posted a pic of her diary entry that she wrote in while on the show and... Storm, Fleur, and Rebecca all liked her IG post.

I wonder if they like it because they agree with it? It's kind of funny but not exactly the best endorsement for Jordan so interesting that Fleur and Storm liked it. If one of them is F1 that is certainly... interesting... question

flav00
Snippets from my diary which prettttyyy much sum up every cocktail party

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 12930797_1715937671995848_1409961887_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyODc2NDQ3NDE4ODY0MzAxOQ%3D%3D

Just to add: Shari's "b1oody rude" is hilarious Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Great spotting @allaboutlove

That does not paint Jordan in a good light at all but what I find most interesting is that Storm and Fleur both liked it. Would an F1 like a post that implies that their "love" was rude?

Also why would Shari post that anyway? I thought that she left on good terms - that post shows humour but also a little resentment.

JMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:24 pm

^^ and my first reaction is.... where is Naz?

All the girls are friends I think. Maybe very superficially with Claudia but other than that, I think they all looked the same personalities wise (except Naz who is very much more demonstrative).

Maybe Jordan did not even hear the question. benefice of the doubt. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:30 pm

@katiebelle I don't think an F1 would like the post unless that F1 has problems with the lead post-show. JMO but no way I could imagine Matilda liking something like that about Art. Then again, none of the girls posted things like that about Art so maybe it is a reflection of Jordan?

I keep remembering what Fleur said in ITM about if Jordan can kiss two other girls within 24 hours of her date what does that say about him and her relationship and it made me think at the time that the editors (because it is not the producers, but the editors that decide what to show onscreen) left that in? It could potentially be taken negatively towards Jordan.

I don't know what is going on but as I posted a few weeks back when things were seeming suspect, the SM of the girls reminds me of Bach AU S2 (Blake's season).

Not only did Jordan's season also film while the 1st episode aired but girls for AU S2 were saying Blake was a nice guy but they were letting it be known they were #TeamGirls and supporting each other and emphasizing the friendships over the lead (it was only when the season ended that the girls came out and let it be known that Blake was not a nice guy).

So currently while Bach NZ S2 is airing, I see the same thing... it seems like the girls (other than Naz) are very supportive of one another and then there are digs (like Shari made) that make me think that these girls are not keen on Jordan.

I will not be surprised if things come out when the season finale airs that shed more light on the situation. Currently, even with the digs, I think some of these girls are holding back. It could be something has gone awry or maybe Naz is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:35 pm

if we have a blake repeat, that is a bummer  Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 1646190589 :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:57 pm

It definitely would be a bummer if there is a Blake repeat.. especially since they are both Season 2 and filming while show aired? affraid

But if they are having a life ATFR I think it can't be the same? I can't see a jilted F1 being on live ATFR (unless they cancel). scratch

Then again maybe they want to start a Bachelorette show and use this season to push for that instead? question

Or maybe everything is hanky dory? I just can't figure this season out and I am not invested in Jordan's story as much so maybe it is just going to be an unmemorable ending? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:04 pm

@AllAboutLove Hey! I have a question, did you know if Jordan comment and/or reply to any of the girls on Instagram? Smiley
Because I just notice that he commented in a video of Naz singing.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Based on Jordan's latest IG post with his niece in the car, he is still with his F1 IMO: someone asked Jordan who won & said he will offer a ride in his Delorean if anyone guesses correctly.

Whether or not him & the F1 are happy & will last post show is another question...the AFTR will be very telling....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:27 pm

IIRC with Blake, there never was any advertising for the ATFR? If they are still listing an ATFR for Jordan, maybe that's good news? Good news meaning he chose a F1 and they are still together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689