SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:03 am

Wow, that's good work by Alex.

The facial features matches this guy for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:26 am

Have they ever had a NZ bachelorette yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:06 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just spotted this on the NZ Hearld webpage. It's written by one the the people from The Spinoff podcast that a lot of us listened to during the last season. Another contender for the bachelor position. Hmmmm.... It's food for thought.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11591063

Oh wow, I must say I like this guy better as far as in the looks department. I think he may be on to something. If that is in fact the real bachelor, he looks taller than ? sorry I completely forgot the other fellow's name. He's a cutie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 12716851_941440302618435_274881277_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODE2NTU1NjY2Mzg0MzE2Mw%3D%3D.2

@thebachelornz
March is almost here!! We are still looking for one Instagram social poster to be in charge of the fan feed! If you love The Bachelor and great on Instagram, then DM us telling why you would be good for this role! We just need a fan to post fan photos and extra little photos to make this page exciting! #thebachelornz#bachelornzfanfeed
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Starting date is Monday 7 March! So not long to go.

Here's a link to another article by the NZ Hearald about the other rumoured Bachelor.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11591521

There hasn't been any other rumors floating around so I guess we will all have to wait until March 7.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Starting date for filming or for the premier?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Starting date for filming or for the premier?

Sorry - start date for premier. Which is earlier than I expected.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 pm

NP Katie. I couldn't remember if they were filming. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Looks like Jordan Mauger is the new bachelor. I have to admit that I'm disappointed that it's not Martin.

He's not bad looking - and from I've seen has quite a big personality so could make for a very interesting season.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77253833/jordan-mauger-confirmed-as-new-star-of-the-bachelor-nz

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks Katie! I'm looking forward to knowing more about him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Apologies - RL is getting very busy and I haven't had a chance to post these articles until now. Not sure if I trust Chrystal's judgement.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/77366442/the-bachelor-star-previously-dated-excontestant-chrystal-chenery

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Here's another article from Stuff

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/77361781/the-bachelor-nz-jordan-mauger-has-been-single-for-years

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689