SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 am

Scout's recap...they really went off on Fleur & Storm. I don't recollect Matilda getting negative recaps by Scout like this....meanwhile Scout is so nice about Naz...bizarre recaps from a Mediaworks affiliate IMO.

For Storm, they said:

"Storm is proving as charmless as a minor royal - and irrelevant. Mark my words, her days are numbered.
"Storm is whingeing, again."
"She has, and she takes the time to complain – again – and reckons she’s at “the back of the line”. This girl is a bore."

With Fleur, they said:

"Fleur is proving to be the devil in disguise and we hope her days are numbered."
"This girl should work in PR, not youth social work. Fleur will rattle off any obsequious crap if she comes off looking good."
"Fleur is a faker"

http://www.scout.co.nz/Ceri-leaves-after-a-disastrous-date-but-which-girl-is-scared-of-owls/tabid/511/articleID/13314/Default.aspx?utm_content=buffer60cde&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am

^ @mercieme :shocked!: I don't know what Scout is doing (they didn't exist last year IIRC) but they have had negative things to say about everyone now it seems so they are just laying into all of them at different times? So I think they are just mean like @Katiebelle posted the editor is mean.

I just read the article and it also says this about Fleur so it seems they are hinting that Fleur stays while saying that Storm's days are numbered?  

- ...the Batch weighs in saying he can envisage them being a couple. They talk about wanting kids. Hello?! Have we picked a winner, folks?
- Body language looks cosy here.
- He gives her a rose that’s taped to the back of an ugly portrait of two kangaroos, and she’s stoked. It must be love.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Ceri-leaves-after-a-disastrous-date-but-which-girl-is-scared-of-owls/tabid/511/articleID/13314/Default.aspx

I've also seen a lot of comments now on SM that Fleur wins. Someone commented on Naz's IG that Fleur won and many others. That's what the edit is showing imo as is SM and eliminated contestants saying Fleur F1 so not sure but still thinking she is it but who knows. As you said, this season is all over the place giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:45 am

@Allaboutlove....Yeah Mike Puru posting about Naz implies support from production to Naz IMO.

I am now taking the speculation on who FI is on FB & other SM as who people want to win. When Rebecca was there it was Rebecca is F1, after Storm's first date, folks saying she won also.

So yes Fleur is a potential F1....I am just going to leave room to be surprised. I really can't call it....Mike Puru did caution in one of his interviews that unlike last season when Matilda jumped out to a lot of folks that we may think we know but we won't know till the end this time. I feel like Mike is right....after the HTDs...it will be more glaring who the F1 is because I expect Jordan to show some sort of bond with the family he likes.

With Naz saying tomorrow's episode is epic...it could be someone walks out....should be interesting...all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:46 am

The Spinoff podcast from last week which is hilarious  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

They all said that Jordan is not into any of the girls and just going through the motions and that he is not hiding his feelings but rather is doing what he must just go get to the finish line (FRC). Also, they noted that most of what Jordan says to the girls is just repeating back what they have already said to him and gave examples which was really interesting and in line with the girls initiating. Jane says she thinks Fleur is F1 (which IA).

I have to agree with The Spinoff that Jordan is just not that into any of them (on a deep level). I think there will be a F1 but not sure how into that F1 Jordan will be or how longlasting the relationship....

Podcast: The Fantasy Suite – A Bachelor NZ podcast, Week 7

http://thespinoff.co.nz/15-04-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-a-bachelor-nz-podcast-week-seven-ridiculous-outback-hats-unfair-departures-and-irl-jordan-sightings/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:38 am

Wow...I am so waiting for Ceri's interviews. This is what Ceri's sister tweeted last night.

amelia. ‏@ameliapondering
Honestly - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't relieved! #notmyfuturebrotherinlaw #thebachelornz

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:22 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow...I am so waiting for Ceri's interviews. This is what Ceri's sister tweeted last night.

amelia. ‏@ameliapondering
Honestly - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't relieved! #notmyfuturebrotherinlaw #thebachelornz

Wow!! :shocked!: What is going on with the girls not caring for Jordan? On one hand it could be a bit of sour grapes but with Jordan MIA from media (radio/tv) I don't know... he's not exactly getting an endorsement from those eliminated or their families. Even Fleur and Storm liking that diary post of Shari's which she said Jordan was bloody rude.

I am wondering now if they are wanting a "live" finale/WTA final ep to capitalize on some drama? If this continues WTA will be interesting to say the least...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:39 pm

affraid @ Ceri's sister tweet. Could it be a case of love at first sight where he ignores them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Ceri's Stuff interview, she is picking either Gab or Fleur as F1...so those could be the F2.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79068126/the-bachelor-nz-i-think-i-need-someone-a-little-bit-younger-and-a-little-bit-taller--ceri

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm

I watched The Paul Henry Show and Ceri was on... she said she is relieved to have been let go. She said she thinks Naz purposefully went on the show to try to be the next Chrystal and that's where the Hit-List came from. Ceri says top 2 are Fleur and Gab and Fleur will win. So that's another contestant saying Fleur F1.

IA with Ceri that Fleur is F1. I also agree with Ceri about Naz. I don't think Naz is a bad person at all I just think she tries too hard - on the show and on her SM. I think she wants a gig like Chrystal got and is playing up to that. I don't think she is F1 and I think she is just relishing the attention (all attention is good attention probably). I think she sees this as a competition and is playing her other side now to get ahead which she would know she would have to do if she watched last season and saw what happened to Chrystal when she never played the game with Art - no HTD for Naz unless she does. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 pm

It could just be two HTDs at this rate for the F2 girls, anything is possible. I hope Jordan & Fleur make a good go of their relationship if she is indeed F1...the live reunion will be telling on how they are doing post show...JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Yeah I hope  Jordan and his F1 (if Fleur) make a good go of it but who knows.  no idea

I don't see Jordan falling in love at all and his BL even with Fleur is suspect to me. IA with the Spinoff - Jordan is just spinning his wheels a bit as the lead (they say he is acting like he is a prisoner on the show and none of the girls are who he would choose outside the show).

They even said that Jordan and Naz seem to have an understanding where they are just going to enjoy the ride with each other because there's no deep feelings there outside of physical and that's why Jordan says he feels calm around her because it is no pressure from Naz (she just has a "crush" only). IA with them on this as well.

Here is "Passive Jordan" with the hands on the side with his possible F1. hmmm
BL not in love, imo, and not chasing Fleur or anyone either, imo.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Episode_13_Grabs_33
http://www.scout.co.nz/Ceri-leaves-after-a-disastrous-date-but-which-girl-is-scared-of-owls/tabid/511/articleID/13314/Default.aspx

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:05 pm

We really can only hope they make a go at it. I agree that Jordan didn't chase any of the girls maybe that's why so many of them questioned why they were on the show. I am beginning to believe the speculation that Jordan having recently lost weight affected his confidence to think some of the girls could be interested in him. He also looked slimmer when he dated Chrystal so maybe he had more confidence at some point...time will tell how he is with Fleur or whoever if not her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689