SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 pm

And one more from NZGirl

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/actor-jordan-mauger-is-the-new-bachelor-nz-swoooon/

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks Katie. I really dislike when the ex g/f come forward like that. Who cares? I don't. Smiley

He sounds like he's ready to meet the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Katie. I really dislike when the ex g/f come forward like that. Who cares? I don't. Smiley

He sounds like he's ready to meet the one.

That ex girlfriend was on Art's season! I think she made it to F5. And she then went on to do DWTS. She loves the spotlight. And it does worry me about Jordan's choices - but I'll guess we'll see.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Yes I remember her from Art's season, and remember reading she went on DWTS. I suppose that's why I don't care what her opinion is. laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to seeing the contestants. Do we know how many he'll have? Will it be the same as Art's season I wonder?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:17 am

Another article from Stuff. Mike Puru, the host, has a few interesting things to say.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77558609/mike-puru-the-bachelor-jordan-is-a-blokes-bloke

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Great article! I think this season is going to be very entertaining. And I love a man with a great sense of humour.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11600187

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:00 pm

This is from a new gossip website.

http://www.scout.co.nz/All-the-inside-details-from-the-Bachelor-cocktail-party/tabid/511/articleID/11780/Default.aspx

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:49 am

From Stuff - all the secrets are coming out! What do you all think of the Rebecca bombshell?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77645496/have-the-women-on-the-bachelor-been-cast-rather-than-chosen

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:04 am

Katiebelle wrote:From Stuff - all the secrets are coming out! What do you all think of the Rebecca bombshell?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77645496/have-the-women-on-the-bachelor-been-cast-rather-than-chosen

This is nothing new. Typically there are always aspiring actors and models on the US version. Some favourites have dabbled in modelling...Sean, Chris (Des's hubby), Brooks, Drew. Courtney, Becca, Nikki, Shayne, Jade. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. IMO it would be a bigger bombshell if there were no models or actor types!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

Sprite wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:From Stuff - all the secrets are coming out! What do you all think of the Rebecca bombshell?

This is nothing new. Typically there are always aspiring actors and models on the US version. Some favourites have dabbled in modelling...Sean, Chris (Des's hubby), Brooks, Drew. Courtney, Becca, Nikki, Shayne, Jade. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. IMO it would be a bigger bombshell if there were no models or actor types!

I was was actually referring to the fact that Rebecca is currently studying her Masters with a thesis on The Evolution of Romance in Reality Television.

The thesis is about understanding the evolution of romance in reality television in the 50 years since The Dating Game.

I wonder if Jordan and the other contestants realise that they are her research? Talk about being dedicated to your studies! Good on her!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I was was actually referring to the fact that Rebecca is currently studying her Masters with a thesis on The Evolution of Romance in Reality Television.

The thesis is about understanding the evolution of romance in reality television in the 50 years since The Dating Game.

I wonder if Jordan and the other contestants realise that they are her research?  Talk about being dedicated to your studies! Good on her!

Ah, that makes more sense. I did see that. It puts a whole new spin on being in the bachelor bubble. Maybe she will tell them?

I'm trying to catch up on all these international versions. Currently watching the French bachelor...who is actually Italian. Then I will watch this one. It will be interesting to see if the tells that occur in the US version will be similar in the others...particularly the French since other than a word here and there, I have no clue as to what they are saying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Rebecca Trelease is actually getting a PHd in "The Evolution of Romance in Reality Television" and an actress even if they claim that she works at a nursing home.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11601556
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689