SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:22 pm

IMO it is easy to make false ideas in the mansion.

If Storm was friend with Fleur. And Fleur shared her fantastic time she spent with Jordan, how incredible she felt with him, incredible connection and on and on and on.

And we have Naz on the other side, who is private and does not share much.

Plus the fact that everyone is different when ALL the girls are chasing is around is present or just when the cameras are nearby. I dare anyone to say otherwise and I think it is very very normal to be.

So, IMO, it takes to be outside in the real world, seeing the single dates and put the puzzle pieces together.

I do not understand why Jordan should be blame for everything. He did not cast the women, he did not chose the activities, he hardly picked the ones he preferred on dates and he was told the order to deliver the roses.

All Bachelors are puppets.

Now... if I was in a middle of 23 people and 22 were aliens and I was forced to smile and make conversation with the 22 aliens. I would appear like totally uncomfortable, not motivated and such but then I will have to use my poker face.

That is how I see it with jordan. Those girls were not cast for HIM. They were cast for another guy who got cold feet or for "health" reasons. You can hear it in his intro, episode 1: he became the bachelor very suddenly and quickly.

And this is what we all feel uneasy. Women were not cast for Jordan. In fact, I am even thinking that it was a twist they did not expected: Naz was cast to create cat fights due to her strong personality but the bachelor fell for her.

That is of course my understanding but we have seen many other possible scenarii such any of the other girls being F1. After all, the production said very loudly in SCOUT that this season, they will do their best to avoid any spoilers.

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:14 pm

HEA wrote:I hope for Ceri that it is a young fan that gave this to her...

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Ceri10
s/cap made from Ceri's facebook

HAHAHAHA !!!
I thought the same earlier when I saw this. I was initially looking at Fleur's FB page ... and also her mum's. Does anyone know when the filming ended ... dunno but I saw a few things here and there on her mum's page who would make me think her daughter is F1 ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:18 pm

@cocoHoney can you share what you saw on Fleur's mum's FB page? TIA Filming probably ended sometime in March is what we think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 pm

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Fleur110
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Fleur210

So I did my research and the 7th of march happens to be the day the season got launched ...
But the enthousiasm of the mum made me think maybe her daughter got a happy ending.

We all know that Fleur is really into the guy. Of course everyone is different but if I were the mum, I would not sound super excited about the show if my daughter got dumped at one point. Especially knowing that Fleur had to deal with depression because of her past break up.

Also the "things happening for a wonderful family" comment sounds really intense. I mean, would you be that optimistic only because the girl would be on a show?? I wouldn't but same thing, everyone's different.
In the last posts of her mum's FB, there are many people from Netherlands asking for the videos on youtube (thank you to Google translate because dutch is a pretty hard language to understand ...) and the mum still looks super excited to let everyone know about where they can find the episodes. So she still sounds super enthusiastic, but this could also mean that she is only excited to watch her daughter on TV ... what do you think?

This is total speculation of course ...

Last edited by cocoHoney on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 pm

cocoHoney wrote:
HEA wrote:I hope for Ceri that it is a young fan that gave this to her...

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Ceri10
s/cap made from Ceri's facebook

HAHAHAHA !!!
I thought the same earlier when I saw this. I was initially looking at Fleur's FB page ... and also her mum's. Does anyone know when the filming ended ... dunno but I saw a few things here and there on her mum's page who would make me think her daughter is F1 ...

It clearly looks as if a very young fan of Ceri's has made this for her. She is so lovely I am sure she has large following of younger girls who would idolise her.

I do not know if this is worth my response it seems that Naz’s disregard for others is vindicated because there is an assumption that the recipient Ceri is super sensitive so that condones Nazs behavior. Thus the victim is blamed for the bullying. I have not responded to many comments and inferences that I disagree with except on this one occasion. I have watched that episode several times and each time I am even more appalled that Naz was able to talk down another to the extent that the person was not able to defend herself and had no option to walk away.

Kate who appears to be strong capable women of sound judgement said that Naz can be sly and gets away with it. The facade at the RC was unfair and caused unnecessary stress for the other girls. It was insensitive and as all the girls clearly indicated was not funny.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Okies thanks....the show was still filming as of March 7th based on the incredible sleuthing done by @Katiebelle & @Allaboutlove.

So maybe the mother was happy her daughter was still on the show or could be the HTDs were happening then. Interesting post for sure.....thanks for sharing bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:00 am

mercieme wrote:Okies thanks....the show was still filming as of March 7th based on the incredible sleuthing done by @Katiebelle & @Allaboutlove.

So maybe the mother was happy her daughter was still on the show or could be the HTDs were happening then. Interesting post for sure.....thanks for sharing bestbud!

Haha thanks for the info. That was indeed pure speculation haha.

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:12 am

cocoHoney wrote:
mercieme wrote:Okies thanks....the show was still filming as of March 7th based on the incredible sleuthing done by @Katiebelle & @Allaboutlove.

Haha thanks for the info. That was indeed pure speculation haha.

Great speculation though yes In addition Fleur has responded to folks telling her she is the best match for Jordan saying she hopes so. Naz has also responded similarly on her SM. I am still thinking Fleur is F1....but this season is just weird....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:19 am

Not sure exactly when filming ended but it is likely that it was still filming when the season aired:
- They started filming Jan 22.
- Jordan's season aired March 7, so 10 days earlier than Art's season (his was March 17) and Art's FRC filming was March 8.
- Jordan's season finale is May 9, Art's season finale was May 6 (AFTR special was taped and aired May 12).
- Jordan's season has a total of 19 episodes (excluding WTA live special) and Art's season had 16 episodes (excluding ATFR special).
- Jordan's season has 3 more episodes and so likely filmed for longer - I am thinking around 1-2 weeks more if so?
- If filming was 1-2 (or more weeks) more to account for 3 more episodes this means possibly filming could have ended anywhere before week of March 13 or March 20.
- Jordan was posting from his personal IG March 13 which had been private before then. March 7 he (or someone else) was posting from his public IG.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:33 am

Just to add:

S1 filming: According to sleuthing S1 filming seemed to start around Jan 15. However, it is not clear that was the date and Jan 20 has been specified as start date for Art's season by media as well (so Jan 20-March 8 is around 7 weeks). Art has said he filmed for 8 weeks but casting said no more than 7 weeks. Art may have been including later ITMS that he may have filmed including VO which he said he was called back in to do after FRC filmed. If S1 was 8 weeks then Jan 15-March 8 is around 8 weeks.

S2 filming: For Jordan's season casting said 7 weeks maximum of filming so if they started Jan 22 that means until around March 11 (7 weeks). If they filmed longer than 7 weeks and thus accounting for 3 more episodes than Art it may be FRC could have been around March 19/20 or even later.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:04 pm

some facebook pages are now showing some private conversation like ceri

shari, fleur changed their banner (no longer shari' drawing)... probably producers request

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Is the Bachelor NZ falling victim to our reality TV’s second season syndrome?

By Duncan Greive | Editor & Publisher
March 25, 2016

The first season of The Bachelor NZ was arguably the greatest of any localised reality import. Unfortunately the second is thus far a disaster. Duncan Greive asks if we have any right to expect otherwise.

A long time ago, before HD and broadband and snackable content, there was a little sitcom that went by the name of Step By Step. It concerned two divorcees blending their families, and starred a still hunky Patrick Duffy, a decade on from Dallas’ peak. The theme song’s payoff went: “we’ll make it better / The second time around”.

The show was a blatant attempt to borrow some of then-juggernaut Full House’s audience, but – as the recently revival Fuller House showed – oftentimes second time around is much worse than the first.

This has been particularly true of New Zealand versions of reality mega-franchises. The first season of New Zealand Idol gripped a nation. Who can forget the gentle giant Luke Whaanga belting out Supergroove and AC/DC? Not me. A few years later New Zealand’s Next Top Model was a sensation, with Teryl-Leigh flying all the way to Rodeo Drive to pose the now-immortal question: “do you think they have Number One Shoes?”

Season one of our version of The X Factor prompted me to ask myself similarly shattering questions. Would Gap5 be bigger than the Spice Girls? Exactly how much more famous than Taylor Swift would Cassie Henderson end up? And: should Tom Batchelor and Jackie Thomas’ wedding be a national holiday?

Unfortunately the second season of The X Factor NZ, while hotly anticipated, ended up being a large and surprisingly deep vat of toxic sludge. To a greater or lesser extent this has always been true of the mega-franchises. While the likes of Aussie import The Block can coast along in reliable adequacy, such is the scale of expectation around the really big imports that they tend to collapse under the weight of our collective anticipation.

That has been the case, thus far at least, with the second season of The Bachelor, the sole survivor of the trio of local reality shows which opened last year for TV3, and only bright spot in an otherwise nightmarish 2015. It was so magnificently cast: every Bachelorette some variety of classic New Zealand oddball, with Art Green a bronzed Adonis and not nearly so dumb as he first seemed.

So far, the returns are very much diminished. Despite the flasher mansion, it feels a poorer relation on almost every front. The dates are hard work – literally, in the case of a day’s dog washing – but all feel like they wear their budgetary constraints too prominently. The Bachelorettes are a more timid lot, and prone to the kind of in-fighting which proves some of the shows more humourless critics infuriatingly close to right.

Worst of all is the Bachelor himself, Jordan Mauger. Mutual friends tell me he’s a helluva guy, a a regular riot. But on screen he’s the wettest of woollen blankets, speaking about the women as if they’re prime cattle at auction, or prospective belles of his eldest grandson. His vernacular comes right out of the bluff, plain-spoken ‘70s – if it is scripted, as many have suggested, then it’s scripted by one of our prominent drama writers.

Most troublingly, as comedian Alice Brine has pointed out, Mauger’s nasal twang matches near-perfectly with that of our Prime Minister. So if you close your eyes these moments of aching romance are being advanced by a man many admire and many loathe – but surely no one’s idea of a sex symbol.

Cumulatively it means that if this season were a rose, rather the thorny and fully blooming version of 2015, this one would be drooping limply in the vase, its petals scattered and listless at is base.
Which makes me wonder if what we have here is simply a population problem. That is to say New Zealand has precisely enough high grade television talents to fill one season of a mega-franchise. But that when you turn around to restock for season two you’ll find the cupboard largely bare.

If true, this bodes well for TVNZ’s upcoming debut of the original reality juggernaut, Survivor New Zealand. But very poorly for what remains of The Bachelor NZ, a once-vital show already showing its age.

This column was originally commissioned for the New Zealand Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689