SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Alysha's (from Art's season) thoughts on Jordan's F3

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79350051/exbachelorette-alysha-i-dont-know-who-will-win

mercieme

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:24 am

@jordypordypuddingpie (instagram) Shapeshifter #thebachelornz #fatchelor
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 12599410

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:06 pm

mercieme wrote:Alysha's (from Art's season) thoughts on Jordan's F3

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79350051/exbachelorette-alysha-i-dont-know-who-will-win

Seems Alysha also doesn't know what Jordan is wanting. Me neither  giggling

It's incredibly hard to pick who Jordan Mauger is going to choose.
I certainly can't pick it.
I can't even get a handle on what he's after in a partner.

The rest of the article is spot on too in many ways, especially the assessment of Jordan that "He loves to be needed by a woman who has put it all on the line for him." I've long felt Jordan to be overly needy and a bit immature imo and one-sided in his expectations (expecting things he himself won't do) and it's just not my cup of tea considering he said he doesn't want a passenger so makes me think he wants a driver yet contradictingly wants to call the shots too. #colormeconfused.

It's too bad Jordan's done no tv/radio so I only see who he (kinda) is on SM and the show and so far I think he needs to figure out what he wants in a partner first and less focused on being on a "movie" set and talking constantly on his dates how it is like this or that movie.

Ultimately, Jordan just is not believable to me as a lead or as someone finding a partner and I still think he is just going through the motions and playing games with the girls. That's fine and par for the course for this show but it doesn't help make me invested.

I am ambivalent at this point regarding Jordan or who is F1 other than just sleuthing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Chrystal from Art's season is such a trouble maker. I think she was kidding though but who knows.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Chrystal-posts-photo-of-unrecognisable-Jordan--then-deletes-it/tabid/511/articleID/14434/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14434&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=bufferc8bd4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:24 pm

^ Hmm...  Suspect

Chrystal wishes Naz and Jordan a beautiful future together?
If Naz is not F1 then that's kinda rude to whomever is, imo, even if "just a prediction".
Her original post she is calling Naz a b!tch (and herself too). Not classy.
Not to mention, making it all about HERSELF with pics of her ex Jordan is rude, imo, and just attention seeking behavior. no no

Chrystal Chenery Jordan likes b!tches… So I’m backing Naz to win #b!tchelorette.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Chrystalthumb

Chrystal Chenery I wish Naz and Jordan a beautiful future together ‪#‎badphotochoice‬. ‪#‎jordanisababe‬ ‪#‎justapredictionpeoplecalmdown‬

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 13043794_1732628846951215_3028648779740709463_n

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Jordan1
http://www.scout.co.nz/Chrystal-posts-photo-of-unrecognisable-Jordan--then-deletes-it/tabid/511/articleID/14434/Default.aspx?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Fleur's latest post on IG with self help books shown in a shelf. So no job yet, still living with her parents per her blog & she wants to sort out life in general, whatever that means.

I guess if she is F1, she will be moving to Auckland close to Jordan. This is one of my concerns with Fleur, she only last year got out of a relationship with her ex who she moved to Africa with. I just hope she ensures Jordan is really in it for the long haul before she moves for him....all JMO.

life_as_fleur Time to sort out a job, place to live and life in general. #thesuccessprinciples #feelthefearanddoitanyway

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Maybe Crystal wants him back? She has no respect for his F1. It's like I had him first. Kinda get the feeling Naz isn't the F1 but again as she mentioned he likes them with some bitchiness.  Him being with Crystal gives an insight as to the 'type' he likes. theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f615

Coming from such a great season of Art to thisssssss is disappointing and boring.

I'm not sure Jordan knows what he wants or who is a good fit for him.

If I had to pick I would say Naz is the F1 but this is Jordan. No wonder he's into the arts since he is so hard to read. HTD will be interesting to see how he interacts with the girls and families.

Btw, I finally got to watch (browse) the episodes today.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:22 pm

I thought this banner would give clues as to who the F3 would be. Not so much....

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Bachel10

The latest banner....

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Bachel11

http://www.scout.co.nz

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm

ElonM wrote:Maybe Crystal wants him back? She has no respect for his F1. It's like I had him first. Kinda get the feeling Naz isn't the F1 but again as she mentioned he likes them with some bitchiness.  Him being with Crystal gives an insight as to the 'type' he likes. theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f615

Coming from such a great season of Art to thisssssss is disappointing and boring.

I'm not sure Jordan knows what he wants or who is a good fit for him.

If I had to pick I would say Naz is the F1 but this is Jordan. No wonder he's into the arts since he is so hard to read. HTD will be interesting to see how he interacts with the girls and families.

Btw, I finally got to watch (browse) the episodes today.
Good Post I agree I don't think Jordan knows who or what he wants either - other than to talk about movies while on dates with girls and post pics of these movie-type dates on his SM. I think he was better suited to be part of the filming crew than the Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689