SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:Maybe not so random if Jordan knows of the other guy in Jesse's pic. He's seems to be popular. Yep, random to like Jesse pic and lo he's a good friend of Erin's. Hmmm and Jesse posting pics now with Erin

I wonder if everyone know each other in Auckland in the show business?

Back to top Go down

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 pm

YUP... it looks like it is almost a sure thing now on SM....

Kiwi celebs back their favourite Bachelorette

6:00am Sunday 01 May, 2016

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Bachel10
SCOUT

With just three contestants remaining on season two of The Bachelor NZ, Scout asked a number of high-profile New Zealanders who they think will win Jordan's heart.

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Naz_ro10
SCOUT

TEAM NAZ
Naz is a favourite to win The Bachelor. / TV3

ART GREEN - The Bachelor season one
Team Naz. I think that they seem to have the most genuine and natural connection.

HALEY CROOKS - Mai FM presenter
100% hands down I'm #TeamNaz and have proudly been since day one. I love that she's sassy and not afraid to speak her mind but is also a sweetheart deep down. I support Naz because she reminds me of myself. She's a boss bitch, confident, real, independent but beneath a hard exterior has a whole lot of love to give. Who doesn't want a girl that has it all? Get it Naz!

DOM HARVEY - The Edge
"#Team Naz. Lets be honest, she has been the highlight of this series. She was the first Bachelorette whose name you remembered and the one that EVERYBODY has talked about from the very first episode. Initially, I thought she was just being kept in to stir s***. But it seems like her and Jordan have a really good thing going on.

CHRIS MAC- Six 60
I'd say Naz, not only because they seem to have a relationship that has gone beyond just the positive aspects of each other's personalities but also because I get the sense that Jordan is genuinely afraid of what she might do to him if he chose someone else.

TEUILA BLAKELY - actress
I haven't been watching The Bachelor regularly, but it's impossible not to know what's going on. From what I've seen and heard, I'm going to go with Naz. I think [Jordan and Naz] would compliment each other and actually do genuinely like each other. Plus she's the only brunette left too, laugh out loud.

RACHEL GLUCINA - Scout editor
Naz is the clear winner judging by the genuine connection and affection the pair share. She has been a breath of fresh air on the show which could have been so humdrum and predictable had it not been for Naz's big personality and openly competitive spirit.

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Erin_r10
SCOUT

TEAM ERIN

Erin is the dark horse of the competition. / TV3

CLINTON RANDELL - The Edge
"#TeamErin. Is there any other team! This girl is drop dead gorgeous and has blossomed slowly like the beautiful flower she is. If Jordan doesn't choose her it will be his biggest regret in life, FYI don't take him back either Erin if he does cock this up."

LANA SEARLE - More FM
"I'm backing Erin - she's the dark horse of the competition and by far the sweetest girl in the mansion."

BELLA HENRY - Paul Henry Show
"I'm team Erin because she's the only one left that doesn't require psychiatric help."

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Fleur_10
SCOUT

TEAM FLEUR

Fleur made a connection with Jordan early on. / TV3

ALICIA COWAN - Bachelorette
"I’m backing Fleur because she has had a strong and deep connection with Jordan from early on. I believe she is the ‘Best Match for The Bach’.  They have bonded on a level like no other and he would be very lucky to have such an affectionate, caring, worldly, adventurous, real, gracious, intelligent woman."

JAY JAY HARVEY - The Edge
"#TeamFleur. I actually love Naz, and think Erin is an awesome chick too, but I prefer the 'spunk' of Fleur's attitude and I think she and Jordan have the best chemistry. Plus their kisses are pretty steamy too!!"

SHARI FLAVELL - Bachelorette
"I'm team Fleur because she's an absolute laugh and such a good time, and so is Jordan! I'd love to become their 3rd wheel friend."

And... TEAM MIKE

PAUL HENRY - Broadcaster
"I'm Team Mike because Mike and Jordan are the only two left that are perfectly suited."

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Sorry to quote myself but that article above seems to reiterate that SM/media points to Naz for F1. Also I still feel the same regardless of who is F1 - that I didn't and haven't watched a love (or like) story really. Just a someone-is-F1 story which is more common than not and thus not as invested.

AllAboutLove wrote:From SM/Media I'd think Naz is likely F1. From edit, I'd think Fleur.

From past sleuthing though, I notice usually SM can tell the more accurate story. It may do it this time.

Regardless of F1, I see no love story here. Just an F1 story. Whoever that is - I think there's a case for each of the girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:01 pm

I am glad to read that I am not the only one who think that they make a lovely couple and I cannot wait to the finale to hear Jordan's declaration. I have no doubt it will be emotional.

I am also so happy that a lot of people joined #TEAMNAZ.

I am truly impressed that she recognized she made a mistake with the hit list. That takes a lot of gut.

Anyone saw any preview for tonight (it is monday in NZ right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:03 pm

The Bachelor NZ reunion: what we want to know

HANNAH MCKEE
Last updated 19:53, April 29 2016

Jordan Mauger may not have even picked his leading lady yet, but we are already anticipating the reunion special.

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All, will air on May 10, the night after we see whether Mauger chooses Fleur, Erin, or Naz. The special will see them congregate one last time, to talk season goss, discuss behind-the-scenes highs, lows, life updates, and confront Mauger once and for all.

The Bachelor says he is excited about getting closer to finding "the one". "But I also knowing full well that I have to break up with a bunch of incredible woman to get to her - that is never an easy task."

Mauger will have to face the 22 scorn women in the reunion special, who no-doubt have a burning question or two for the Bachelor.

Here are the 10 things we hope get brought up...

1. Naz's Hitlist

Claudia and Naz speculating about their fellow bachelorettes.
TOM HOLLOW

Naz made herself an early frontrunner for The Bachelor bully when she decided to compile a hit list, a list of girls she wanted to "get rid of" one by one. She claimed it was because they were bullies, put other girls down, and were not there for love.

How do the ladies feel knowing they were on the list, and what does Mauger think about it?

2. THAT thesis.

Former bachelorette Rebecca is adamant she wasn't "studying" Mauger during her stint on the show, despite her thesis subject exploring the weird world of reality television and more specifically, finding love on TV.

Was it a coincidence that the 33-year-old was given the boot the night she revealed what she was studying? The Bachelor needs to shed some light on how he felt about this one.

3. Metz' early exit

Metz delivers the bad news to Jordan: she's going home.

Remember when Samoan Princess Metz hit the road early? Her reasons for leaving were obscured with producers cutting away from her heart to heart with the Bachelor.

4. Speaking of early exits...

Nicole said she had to go home because she needed to be close to family: "I'm sorry I have to go, but it seems like the right thing," she told Mauger.

What has the smiley bachelorette been up to?

5. That driver?

Okay, so not bachelorette-related as such, but what ever happened to the driver from episode one, and is he still sad?

Limo driver looks so sad. Like he auditioned to be the Bachelor and was cast as driver instead #TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/WzGzerljdF
   — Dominic Harvey (@DomHarvey) March 7, 2016

6. Shari's Tinder success

Undoubtedly the bachelorette with the best sense of humour, Shari was forced to explain her Tinder profile.

Now that she has left the show, we wonder how the dating world's been treating her.

Back to tinder? #thebachelornz
   — Shari Flavall (@shariflav) April 5, 2016

7. Roseless from day one

How do the ladies who never made it past the first cocktail party feel? Will they even turn up?

There was pilates instructor Emily, pillow-throwing Harmony and the friendly blonde, Freya.

8. Still peas in a pod?

From day one, Naz and her sidekick Claudia were as thick as thieves.

We want to know if the friendship has survived outside of the mansion.

9. Fleur's telling-off

Fans wer shocked last week when Mauger popped Fleur in the bottom two the same night she made a wee joke at his expense.

"Are you serious?" he asked her. It looks like it might have been an over-reaction, so what did Fleur think?

10. The Bachelorette NZ?

Last year's reunion dropped the bombshell that they would be looking for contestants for season two. This time, we're hoping to see Mike Puru's lips utter the words, "The Bachelorette NZ".

What do you hope they talk about in The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All? Let us know in the comments.

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All screens on Tuesday, May 12 at 7.30pm on  TV3.

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:15 pm

If not F1, I still think that Naz has sold herself as the next reality/media star or the first Bachelorette. She did say that she can see herself on more reality shows.

If not F1, I can see Fleur being the Bachelorette.

If not F1, I can't see Erin being the Bachelorette and not showing any interest in wanting to be.

Fleur and Naz are competitive and naturally more "invested" to win.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:17 pm

I can see them possibly having a Bachelorette season. I think the girls from this season seem to be gunning for that and were asked questions in interviews about a Bette season much more than last year. Bach NZ may also follow Bach AU and have a Bette S1 after their Bach S2.

I think a few of the girls from this season could be in the running if so and also some from S1 (namely Chrystal and Alysha, - Dani has moved to London for a new career) and they are the two who have been commenting and doing media about this season so who knows.

I'd actually like to see a Bette NZ season since my fave season was Bette AU S1. Less guys and most of them were very genuine and a great lead. Guess will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Well this changes things. Seems like Finale will air May 9 and WTA special will air May 10?  question
If so then that means it is recorded live (uh, but of course, how else to record it?) but won't air live?

If so that's different from what was stated before so that means NOT a live WTA/ATFR..... Maybe they changed plans or something because two nights and a pre-recorded/edited WTA/ATFR special is basically the same as last year...  

Jordan Mauger may not have even picked his leading lady yet, but we are already anticipating the reunion special.

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All, will air on May 10, the night after we see whether Mauger chooses Fleur, Erin, or Naz.

The special will see them congregate one last time, to talk season goss, discuss behind-the-scenes highs, lows, life updates, and confront Mauger once and for all.

The Bachelor NZ reunion: what we want to know
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Based on what is known about the women personality and likes/dislikes, activities who is more suited to Jordan's lifestyles (his imaginative world) as a tv producer.
Since the possibility is to choose someone and date after the show I can see if romance and love following if there is a real connection. F1 can be anyone.
If not Erin, I hope he lets her go at F3.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Does that really change something if it is just like last year though?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:56 pm

Idlemess wrote:If not F1,  I still think that Naz has sold herself as the next reality/media star or the first Bachelorette. She did say that she can see herself on more reality shows.

If not F1, I can see Fleur being the Bachelorette.

If not F1, I can't see Erin being the Bachelorette and not showing any interest in wanting to be.

Fleur and Naz are competitive and naturally more "invested" to win.

I think Fleur sold herself 100%.

She post all the article saying "the awesome write up they did on me!" or "Love the write up they did on me." (when it was about the top 5 not only her).

She made sure to update her facebook for sure.

I am thinking she may play the sympathy card after the finale and she will have the gig in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:00 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Does that really change something if it is just like last year though?

stuff is the magazine that is pro-fleur and they totally dislike Naz and Jordan.

the same one that forgot to update their article about the tips to meet the family and put : Fleur, Erin and Gab ... and NO Naz

So who knows if the info is true? Do we have confirmation elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689