SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 2:53 pm

wow. just wow...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Wow just wow what?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 3:13 pm

HEA, wow what? Did you find out something else?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 01, 2016 3:15 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:For what is worth, the front page was not published on the verified womans day ig account.

He's mine may even have been taken out of context just to have a more attractive front page.

I will take that with a grain of salt personnaly.

Did not realised it was not the verified account. So is it a made up page?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 pm

I can't say for sure. I was just sharing what i've found about the accounts. I dont know the fiability of the non verified account yet.
I will check it out.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 01, 2016 3:44 pm

jalena1992 wrote:Hope this is the right place to post - still a newbie so please let me know if it needs to go somewhere else. Came up on my facebook in a group (I've blanked out the name as screenshots with the name aren't allowed). Jordan was out clubbing last night and letting girls (none from the show) sit on his lap, out flirting etc. I can't seem to attach it here so the link is https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/ojp214.jpg

This is very interesting...thanks for sharing.

It begs the question: which of the remaining 3 girls would be ok with this behavior?

Dear Jordan remains a man of mystery to me....I really hope he makes a go at it with his F1, whoever that is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 01, 2016 4:03 pm

So it is the real front page for sure.
Naz herself just published it.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 01, 2016 4:05 pm

^^ Do not understand then why she would publish it if she is F1. Very confusing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Ok things are getting very all over the place laugh out loud

In one of Kate's (the F5 girl that works for Woman's Day) interviews (I think the Edge, not sure though); she was asked if she would attend Jordan & the F1's wedding & Kate's response was that she won't be invited to the wedding.

So Kate has listed Erin as one of her friends in the house & Erin said in her Scout 26 questions interview that she would invite a couple of girls to her wedding if she ends up with Jordan.

So by deduction if Kate was serious that she won't be invited to Jordan's wedding....that could be another clue that Kate was talking about Naz IMO as it appears that Kate was the least friendly with Naz in the house & also Kate said in all her interviews that Naz will be the F1.

I am still sticking with Fleur as F1 based on the edits so far but as everyone has stated the SM clues for Naz as F1 continue to pile on. Very interesting the way this season is shaping out...laugh out loud....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Are the social media clues overall from everyone or postings/ interviews by Naz?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 01, 2016 4:44 pm

The SM clues are from all over, Scout (owned by Media works who also produces the show) are very pro Naz.

I believe Naz has the most followers in IG & Twitter now as well. Somehow the court of public opinion is in Naz's corner for F1 now. And folks like former bachelor Art Green saying Naz should be F1 & makes the show interesting.

But then we have Woman's Day F5 photoshoot with Fleur positioned in the middle in some pics.

Yeah this season is all over & I am glad it's done next week giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 01, 2016 4:51 pm

I read a few of those articles which are just as clueless as I am. Just because a contestant make a great show should indicate they are or should be F1? Come on Art, I was thinking that Dani on his season was putting on a good show.

I thought that they did not want spoilers yet the shows producers might be spoiling their own show? Weird season I'll say BUT why?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689