SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I guess she should be posting selfies of herself bawling into a cup of tea instead.

Keep smiling Caila. :claphands

If she is looking like this so soon after the FRC she wasn't that into Ben. She must have stuck around to campaign for the 'ette. She will be interesting to watch.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Ben probably wasn't that into her either if he decided he wanted Lauren halfway through so I won't blame Caila if she wasn't shedding any tears. I'm sure it wasn't easy for the rest of the women knowing they had no chance and they had plenty of time to move on while still on the show so if they wanted to stick around to campaign for the B'ette, I see no harm in that. I doubt anyone got hurt in the process.

I wasn't sure before, but looking through her pics I think she could have a decent shot at the lead whether she's the F2 or F3. I'm not surprised she was described as the center of attention. She looks like she could light up a room. I think she has "it".
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I wasn't sure before, but looking through her pics I think she could have a decent shot at the lead whether she's the F2 or F3. I'm not surprised she was described as the center of attention. She looks like she could light up a room. I think she has "it".

I agree. There's something about her that stands out. If America takes a liking to her, I definitely think she could be the first F2 turned next Bachelorette. Especially if she gives the impression that she is not hung up on Ben and is ready to move on, like now

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:39 pm

I think a lot will depend on her edit and how viewers receive her. It seems like not many may be neutral on her so that can make for a polarizing person. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:42 pm

idk, I feel like a lot of people are going to be annoyed by her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't see anything on her insta that suggests she's annoying. She seems interesting and I like that she posts things other than herself just mugging for the cameras. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I agree. There's something about her that stands out. If America takes a liking to her, I definitely think she could be the first F2 turned next Bachelorette. Especially if she gives the impression that she is not hung up on Ben and is ready to move on, like now

Actually Trista was F2, and the rumor was that they really, really wanted Chantal, but she already had met her future husband. I think if they decide to edit a bigger love story with the F1 this season they can pull off an F2 as lead again. It really all come down to edit and if America responds well to her, they can switch up the edit during the season and show more commitment with F1 and less indecision with F2. I felt they did this with Ben and Ashley. To me, they had him have just enough heart break, but not be totally destroyed. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Diana wrote:idk, I feel like a lot of people are going to be annoyed by her.

Same. I just feel like she's going to be this season's Britt. Like, half the viewers are going to LOVE her and be fanatical in defending her and the other half are going to hate her and think she is the most annoying, try-hard person in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Her gallery's up Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/11/21/the-bachelor-2016-who-is-caila-quinn/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Diana wrote:idk, I feel like a lot of people are going to be annoyed by her.

Same. I just feel like she's going to be this season's Britt. Like, half the viewers are going to LOVE her and be fanatical in defending her and the other half are going to [not care for] her and think she is the most annoying, try-hard person in the world.

I see it the same and can already see her as the latter. Will be interesting to see what happens in January and on the show. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Certainly nothing wrong with campaigning to be the next Ette.  I am sure all the final contenders except the F1 will.  Caila is pretty, educated, accomplished, well traveled and outgoing.  Those don't seem to be bad qualities to me.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Just checked her IG and her caption (pun intended) gave me my answer!!  sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
I've always expected Caila to be full speed ahead with her SM activity/campaign/what-have-you.
Seems like she is not going to waste any time.

I just hate those, "Look at me, I'm so cute and happy post FRC" photos. Ugh.
sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

Yup. This girl, imo, will be campaigning with a lot of these "Look at me so cute and happy post FRC".
So far I have not been surprised with her. She is doing exactly what I thought she would.
Now for her Twitter to get up and running. After all, she is "fall speed ahead"... :/

You are right. No surprise here.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg