SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:57 pm

My ex-husband used family connections to get an internship with a NBA team, then through that was offered the chance to volunteer at the Atlanta Olympics (Now I feel really old). Even with all this fantastic opportunity it never lead to a full time job, he ended up doing customer service while we worked to put him through an MBA.

So even if daddy helped, Caila still made the most of those opportunities and has used them to get greater success. Good for her!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:My ex-husband used family connections to get an internship with a NBA team, then through that was offered the chance to volunteer at the Atlanta Olympics (Now I feel really old). Even with all this fantastic opportunity it never lead to a full time job, he ended up doing customer service while we worked to put him through an MBA.

So even if daddy helped, Caila still made the most of those opportunities and has used them to get greater success. Good for her!

I agree, these business are in business to be successful. A family member may help you get your foot in the door, but what becomes of that is up to the person. I appears to me that Caila has been successful at her internships and that is to her credit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Catherine Lowe Verified account  ‏@clmgiudici
She may look like a younger me, but she's definitely wiser than me. #growncutie #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 pm

mindless wrote:She's gorgeous, but I found her surprisingly boring last night. Beats annoying though, so thank heavens for that, but she was totally overshadowed by Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. I know it would be hard to not be, but Kaitlyn didn't let Jimmy Kimmel overshadow her, there was a lot of banter going on between them. Caila was just there looking pretty. She's clearly a smart girl, but the downside is that it makes her self- and image-conscious in front of the camera. Ben is too though, but I'd rather have someone more relaxed as a lead. JoJo's voice still annoys me, but I feel like she's much more comfortable being herself. As long as she's not tacky like Kaitlyn, I think she'd make a better lead than Caila. JMO.

I think the difference here was that there were two extra people on the date vs. just one. I found that Kevin and Ice were talking over each other a lot and weren't letting either Caila or Ben get in there too much. Jimmy is a talk show host and he knows that he needs to stop and let his guest talk. These two just seemed to be competing for air time...Kevin more so than Ice Cube. I much preferred when Caila and Ben were alone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg