SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Sundy wrote:Sam on Fitzy and Wippa in 20 mins. The boys were predicting who will go home tonight. Fitzy thinks Michael and Wippa says Richie. Fitzy then said to Wippa 'don't you dare say that'. Lol. These boys are hilarious
Fitzy loves Richie.
He tweeted "Good call" to a tweeter about Richie being next Bachelor.
I think them picking Richie day one (Wippa changed his mind b/c someone had to be "correct", imo) and it's great that all of Sam's close DJ friends are Team Richie even if they state he won't win they say he is the favourite.

It's usually like that, the favourite is seldom the F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:03 pm

natik wrote:Isn't it Richie's friend?! Why the hell is he commenting it?

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Sr9qfgz6

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 78rufgrm

Which is his friend?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Sundy wrote:Sam stated on Fitzy and Wippa that no one knows her decision so she doesn't know where the rumours have come from

She spoke with f1 this morning and he is really excited -one more sleep

Said there will be many tears tonight. She knew she wasn't going to chose f3 and didn't want to take him to the finale. He is divine and a beautiful soul

Sam Wood called through and congratulated her on doing a good job

Final 2 will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow morning

Definitely Richie.  She called him divine and a beautiful soul in interviews. :tissuebox
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 pm

dunno the account is private

what is interesting is that no mention of sasha
the if he does well show only some support here
at least if he is truly his friend, they realized that bringing a clan at first family intro was a tiny bit excessive giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:13 pm

In case anyone needs any more sasha confirmation - check out the chalkboard on his insta - I.e  something like 'love you boys but I'll smash you if you touch my missus' Rolling Eyes

I just gets really bad vibe from sasha... He seems so sleazy, and on the show it seems like he knows just what to say to get the girl. If he was my boyfriend I wouldn't be thrilled at how he acts with the guys (more his true ways, I think) all IMO OF COURSE. Sam seems happy though, so good for them, I guess.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:22 pm

I think it would be different if Richie himself was posting and commenting or liking things about him and Sam. He doesn't and hasn't done so once.

Michael on the other hand is in overdrive liking and commenting about him and Sam.
As a non-F1 (IMO, sleuthing, and spoiler/inside info as well as TPTB just giving it away day one tweeting "GO SASH!"), Michael is just milking it, IMO, and because of what I know from specific inside info for a while now (which will be looked back on Thursday when he leaves as F2) Michael was never going to be F1 and he was well aware of it and based on inside info he was a diva on set (the crew/production didn't care for him as I have been given info of) and Sam never wanted to take him further on the show which is why he never got a SD but he wanted to stay on to extend his profile and they had so few contestants already so not much choice there. It's why my posts are seen through a lens of having followed him since July and the inside info I have which has detailed evidence that lets me know that, while he is not a bad guy, he's not exactly the most genuine guy either, IMHO. Edits are a powerful thing. I think that Michael is lucky he has a pretty good edit. But this season was always going to be the case to protect Sam from the info I have had and which I believe to be true. Fave or not fave, only giving out the info as received.

This was a done deal night one with Sasha, imo, and Sam has made that quite clear as has official Bette SM "GO SASH!" from day one and she has also made it quite clear she is sad she broke the heart of the guy who leaves as F3 (Richie, imo, and inside info). I suspect the only tears we will see Sam shed this season about a guy will be about Richie.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sam stated on Fitzy and Wippa that no one knows her decision so she doesn't know where the rumours have come from

She spoke with f1 this morning and he is really excited -one more sleep

Said there will be many tears tonight. She knew she wasn't going to chose f3 and didn't want to take him to the finale. He is divine and a beautiful soul

Sam Wood called through and congratulated her on doing a good job

Final 2 will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow morning

Definitely Richie.  She called him divine and a beautiful soul in interviews. :tissuebox
:tissuebox Sam has been quite obvious about things regarding Richie, IMO. I think that is intentional to let him know she cares for him as a person. I hope Richie gets his redemptive love story too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:36 pm

If Sam cried during RC letting Richie go, cried for hours after letting him go, and then cried her face off watching the episode she lets Richie go I am not sure what I will be doing?

Fetal position? I never like seeing someone being blindsided and broken on TV.
I just hope Richie is okay now and he gets his redemptive love story like Sam.

sad
'I cried for an hour afterwards...' Bachelorette Sam Frost recalls the moment she ejects final third contestant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3281672/Sam-Frost-recalls-moment-ejects-final-contestant-saying-send-home-shock-people.html#ixzz3p9rMY0QX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 pm

I wish we could have footage to show just how much Sam is/was into Sasha or Richie. Footage from the show would definitely help support these scenarios. Just saying!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 pm

I am never one to be fooled by an edited show and base my opinions on my own thoughts, the sleuthing of all things off show and on show and what I personally know to be true.

It's not personal at all. I personally know Michael is F2 and so my posts are from that lens. Richie is my fave but because of the sleuthing and inside info I can't make him F1 even if he is my fave. Same as with Heather.

I always separate the two things: my fave and who is F1. I sleuth those things separately. Only once has my fave ever been F1 but that is not because I wanted my fave to be F1 but because all the evidence pointed in that direction.

My record shows this on the forum with Heather and now with Richie.

I will most often look for all evidence to prove my fave is not the F1 (if I can prove or find enough evidence to show they are not F1 then it makes it less stressful for me instead of me trying to prove they are). And I am usually the first to state this about my fave (was with Heather and now with Richie that they would likely not be F1). So to me, personally, I just view the two things separately.

Again, this is just my opinion and it is not a fan thread so I understand when a fave is not seen in the same light. It happens all the time. All the guys will be fine though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF