SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:35 am

^ Yeah I heard that but Sam is passionate about it because it does relate to her own struggles so she gets it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Interesting, seems like their "problems" are beginning to draw some attention. Note the exchange between Sasha and yellowbutterflies.

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 Screen%20Shot%202016-02-02%20at%209.11.17%20AM
source: comment section

Also on Sam's last IG pic of them in a car, someone was asking for an update. link

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Well that's encouraging? Thanks Litta for keeping us updated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:29 pm

laugh out loud at the "close source"... it's always a "close source".

I don't think they've broken up.
Even if they do break up I don't think it will happen before the next Bette AU season starts filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Well, I think now the ice has completely thawed, though I don't think Sam has followed Sasha back on IG. Hopefully, they'll stay on track.

In the same comment thread as posted above, Sam chimed in late last night (my time...no idea Sydney time...I haven't had my coffee yet ....too early to figure out  cheeky )

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 Screen%20Shot%202016-02-03%20at%208.20.28%20AM
source: see comments

Then they started posting IGs a couple hours later, Sam first...

I kept it loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 1f339  #LoveYou @sash1313 by @fro01

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 61541e45-a078-494e-ad31-6e77db3d11f8

About three hours later, Sasha posted (so did he drive to Sydney???? scratch )

Just hanging out...legs spread a little wider than they should be! #nobiggy #handfeedmegrapesandfanme by @sash1313

People got all wigged out by the grapes reference so both Sasha and Sam had to comment. Here's Sam's...

fro01#lel grapes loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 1f347  spoilers guys; we don't sit around & fan him either. But he does have a personalised throne  loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 1f451  #KingRocky

Next round of pics, if we get some, I'll go back to posting on the fan thread.

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Thanks Litta. By the recent tweets which are so lovey dovey I would think all is well. But I do believe something was going on IMO from the info you provided.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Btw, I forgot to mention that both Rove and Sam's sister, Kristine, liked Sam's paper rose post. Imo, I doubt Kristine would have done so if she felt Sasha were detrimental to Sam's emotional well being. At least for me, as a sister, I would have just stayed silent. I have always felt from listening to the show that Rove was a big supporter of Sasha. It would seem that two important people to Sam are "liking" the step Sam has taken.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Sam tweeted that she is still with Sasha. She quickly deleted the tweet. I got a notification of it and took a screenshot.

I still think these two are having some rough patches. Interesting how Sam says that Sasha hasn't gotten rid of her yet... I think I see where the dynamic is and as has been my thought since the first episode where Sam does feel she has to work for Sash. I hope Sash provides emotional security and stability. Will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Sash always seems so sweet to her in SM. I've always commented on that. I wouldn't say she has to work for him but rather he seems to have to work for her IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 am

I guess I see him as not so sweet (mocks her singing and other SM comments he has made that may be fun banter but I cringe a bit).
Sash is certainly not like how Art is with Matty.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 am

Rove was interviewed and discussed Sam. I totally agree with him and love their segments where they even pay for people's bills and things. Sam may have her faults and failings but I think she's a good person with a caring heart.

Rove: Sam’s one of the most compassionate people I think I’ve ever met so when we have those opportunities to talk from the heart and just empathise or sympathise, they are the times that I actually get really excited, because that, to me, feels like something different. It actually is something that hopefully we’re bringing to the table that not everyone else is.

I think she’s doing a tremendous job and there is nobody else that I would wanna have in that chair talking to me for three hours everyday. She’s just an absolute delight to hang out with, she’s so naturally talented. I’m her number one fan. I think she’s fantastic.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/radio/rove-mcmanus-speaks-out-in-defence-of-sam-frost/news-story/e7bbc38ea3e55a099d86be633b7c5de5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:50 am

AAL, I love how Rove seemingly is Sam's biggest cheerleader. I watched one of their FB Q&A's before Christmas. Rove went on and on about how great it is to work with Sam and how very lovely she is. I felt it was very genuine on his part and Sam was moved. She's really lucked out having him for a mentor. My personal feeling is that she's getting more and more comfortable, although she can get a little tongue tied if Rove tells her to take over.

On another note, on one of the podcast intros last week Sam revealed what her family really thought of Michael...some behind the scenes info. It's interesting, but you probably don't want to listen if you were a Michael fan. It's not flattering to him. Begin listening around the 6:40 mark to hear it.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/rove-and-sam/podcasts/rove-and-sam-podcast-48---thursday-28th-january-2016/

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF