SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Absolutely not mary! bestbud!

When we are close to the end, emotions run high, and sometimes posters may be sensitive to reading negative info on their favourites. This is normal. I just want everyone to continue doing the excellent job you all have done all season of sleuthing and getting along.

Two more epi's and it will be over. We can analyze and learn from each season, this one won't be any different! Since it's the first Bette season, it may set a presedence of furture seasons. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Absolutely not mary! bestbud!

When we are close to the end, emotions run high, and sometimes posters may be sensitive to reading negative info on their favourites. This is normal. I just want everyone to continue doing the excellent job you all have done all season of sleuthing and getting along.

Two more epi's and it will be over. We can analyze and learn from each season, this one won't be any different! Since it's the first Bette season, it may set a presedence of furture seasons. yes

handwave  YES!!!  I don't know if I am less anxious for this to end than Sam and her F1!!   NEED TO GET MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK!! KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 3806527698

It is crazy how this show can take so much of someone"s.. (ME )  time and thoughts! no no   And I understand that everyone is so much into their own favorites but maybe because I did noticed Sasha has not as many fans... at least here hmmm then I have to be kind of LOUD giggling and make lot of noise! KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 2498057887

I am happy and sad..we have such little time left BUT, GOOD THING I have lots of things on the waiting list! :yes:

Lets enjoy the ride till the end KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 1710264613 bestbud!

Last edited by marysegap on Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I noticed the immediate connection IMO during the premier at the cocktail party between Sasha and Sam. Of course during that time, it's thought to be too soon however you never know till it's over!

Yes, these shows take up a lot of our time where other things get left undone. Smiley The way I look at it, is we are always learning more about sleuthing and it keeps our brains active! laugh out loud

Although I do believe it's very important to find balance between real life, and online life IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:31 pm

I actually like all the 3 guys remaining to a certain degree tbh. I just see more between her and Michael than with Sash or Richie which is my prerogative. It surely doesn't mean she will choose Michael.
And you are so right about getting "my life back" KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 3806527698
I was happy when Woody's season was over because I thought my life would go back to normal but this hasnt been the case.
At least I have a few months before Ben H takes over once again giggling KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:54 pm

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 CRWKek8VEAANIW5
dan debuf Verified account  ‏@dandebuf
MICHAEL’S DAD FOR BACHELOR 2016
#BacheloretteAU #thanksphotoshopguyjoel

giggling KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 3806527698 KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 8 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:45 pm

cantstopl rofl thumbsup  He did charmed all of us :cutiepie

cheerleader  :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Sam on Fitzy and Wippa in 20 mins. The boys were predicting who will go home tonight. Fitzy thinks Michael and Wippa says Richie. Fitzy then said to Wippa 'don't you dare say that'. Lol. These boys are hilarious
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Sam stated on Fitzy and Wippa that no one knows her decision so she doesn't know where the rumours have come from

She spoke with f1 this morning and he is really excited -one more sleep

Said there will be many tears tonight. She knew she wasn't going to chose f3 and didn't want to take him to the finale. He is divine and a beautiful soul

Sam Wood called through and congratulated her on doing a good job

Final 2 will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow morning
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:26 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3281672/Sam-Frost-recalls-moment-ejects-final-contestant-saying-send-home-shock-people.html

She wowed she would be exceptionally considerate after the way she was treated by Bachelor Blake Garvey.
And Sam Frost has been true to her word telling The Daily Telegraph that after watching back Wednesday's rose ceremony, which sees her eject one of the final three, she broke down in tears.
The 26-year-old Bachelorette said: 'It was extraordinarily emotional... I cried for about an hour afterwards. I think [who I send home] will be a massive shock to people.'

She declared at the time all three were 'absolutely beautiful souls' and that she had 'a crush' on each of them.
She added: 'But at the end of the day you have to have this reality check and go, okay, who is my heart leaning more towards? And it’s not always easy deciding.'
The three men give few clues as to wins Sam 's heart.
Former professional footballer Michael Turnbull admits it was 'awkward' watching back the show in Brisbane with his parents watching him kiss Sam onscreen.
'It’s not like I slow mo and watch it again but I can appreciate the position she’s in,' he explained. 'I definitely don’t lose any respect for her,'
For his part Sasha Mielczarek won't reveal whether he stays or is booted off but gallantly adds ,'If I don’t [win] then I know she’s in good hands with the other guys.'
And rope technician Richie Strahan says he is me curious to see what the other contestants say watching the show than how Sam is enjoying dates with other men.
The pretty brunette told the Fitzy and Wippa Nova 96.9 breakfast show on Wednesday that she woke up beside her chosen one that morning with the excitement that after two more shows they can go public with their love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Sam saying that "who she sends home will be a massive shock to people"...In my mind, the only person that could apply to is Sasha.
He's been the front runner from night 1.
Why would it be a "massive shock" if Richie or Michael left? I mean they each have their supporters, but....

Or is this just spin from Sam?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Sammy's media is all over the place ....she is selling a big kaboom but it could be mis-direction.

This season was a win win love story for all F3, she had a connection with all 3 allbeit different IMO. At the end love wins regardless of who is F1, F2 or F3, wish all of them the absolute very best going forward. All JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF