SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I think becky looks like a character from the Simpsons; her chin is non-existent. So, no, I don't see jo-jo and Becky looking anything alike. Jo Jo is actually very pretty. Well see what her personality is like . hopeful that it matches her physical beauty.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:15 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't think JoJo looks anything like Becca facially. JoJo is sooo beautiful. She has a pretty face and a rockin' body. She needs to get rid of that ugly filter though.

Becca is also beautiful and has a great body.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:30 pm

I think Becca is attractive physically not necessarily beautiful, Jojo is a beautiful and stunning. Imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49b  Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:36 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't think JoJo looks anything like Becca facially. JoJo is sooo beautiful. She has a pretty face and a rockin' body. She needs to get rid of that ugly filter though.

Becca is also beautiful and has a great body.
I never said she wasn't or didn't. I just don't think they look alike, other than their hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:38 pm

I see a similarity between the two women too, although Jojo seems to have more delicate, almost doll-like features. It gives her a "prettier" look, but, needless to say, both girls are very attractive. It all comes down to personality anyways!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Not a fan of her fake boobs.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:32 am

I can see the similarity between JoJo and Becca in the face. Both are very attractive girls, but JoJo has some sex appeal going on with the side boob in her pics. I know her being the F2 makes her chances at the lead less likely, but I wish for once they'd pick a sexy B'ette the guys would go absolutely nuts for and throw themselves at her feet.

Ben has some really pretty ladies this season though, so whomever the pick is, I'm sure the guys next B'ette season will be happy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:21 pm

I actually looked through JoJo's whole IG (captions and comments), and I like her a lot. She seems so cute. Gets along with everybody, spiritual, religious, loves her cute dog, loves her fam: especially her older brothers, is beautiful, smart, successful, humble. I can't wait to watch her (despite her vocal tone, which hopefully doesn't sound too bad anymore.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:I can see the similarity between JoJo and Becca in the face. Both are very attractive girls, but JoJo has some sex appeal going on with the side boob in her pics. I know her being the F2 makes her chances at the lead less likely, but I wish for once they'd pick a sexy B'ette the guys would go absolutely nuts for and throw themselves at her feet.

Ben has some really pretty ladies this season though, so whomever the pick is, I'm sure the guys next B'ette season will be happy.

That's an interesting idea! Which of the past Bette y'all think is beautiful that guys just fall for?
Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant Embarressed!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:30 pm

mindless wrote:Not a fan of her fake boobs.

Yeah. They look really obvious too.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I can see the similarity between JoJo and Becca in the face. Both are very attractive girls, but JoJo has some sex appeal going on with the side boob in her pics. I know her being the F2 makes her chances at the lead less likely, but I wish for once they'd pick a sexy B'ette the guys would go absolutely nuts for and throw themselves at her feet.

That's an interesting idea! Which of the past Bette y'all think is beautiful that guys just fall for?
Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant  Embarressed!
If you're talking about Nick, I think he needs to not get involved with a THIRD possible bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant  Embarressed!
If you're talking about Nick, I think he needs to not get involved with a THIRD possible bachelorette.
Jojo is ridiculously hot and I'm rooting for her as the lead. If Ick shows up once again, whatever, more entertainment for me; I'm betting he can only hook up with Bachelorettes now, not civilians. You know, it's a medical thing yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi